剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
They just came in.
他们来了
Hey, wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Mrs. G. Thanks for joining us.
格雷森夫人 谢谢你能加入我们
Thank you for having me, Declan.
德克兰 谢谢你不介意我的加入
It's like the beginning of a joke.
这真像是笑话的开场
Two Graysons walk into a bar...
两位姓格雷森的人走进一间酒吧
Well, perhaps we should have a drink before I hear the punch line.
在我听到笑点前 或许我们该先喝一杯
Do you have a wine list?
你们有酒水单吗
We do. It's two wines long. Red or white.
有啊 只有两种酒 红还是白
How about a Bourbon On the Rocks?
有加冰的波本威士忌吗
Yeah, I'll put that order in with Bull.
没问题 我马上让布尔下单
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Uh, this is weird for you, isn't it?
你一定觉得这很奇怪吧
Well, believe it or not,
信不信由你
there's more to me than meets the eye.
我可不是你看到的那么简单
Besides, I think it's important
另外 我觉得偶尔
to shake up one's perspective every once in a while.
换个角度看待事情很重要
That's why I'm interested in yours.
这也是为何我想了解你的想法
Good. Well, then can I invite Declan
很好 那我今晚能邀请德克兰
to dinner with grandpa tonight?
和爷爷共进晚餐吗
Sweetheart, that's not a good idea.
宝贝 这不是个好主意
It's very important to your father
今晚不能出任何差错
that the evening go without a hitch.
那对你♥爸♥爸至关重要
Dad can hardly force a smile long enough
爸爸连勉强笑着
to take a picture with me.
和我拍张合照都做不到
He'll behave. I spoke to him.
他不会再那样了 我和他谈过了
It's open.
门开着呢
It's Victoria's pet bird.
原来是维多利亚的百灵鸟啊
She wanted to me to pick up
她让我来问你
your list of invites for Fire&Ice.
你要邀请的订婚宴宾客名单
Oh, well, unfortunately, it's incomplete.
很可惜 名单还没出来
My secretary is still working on the crossover
我的秘书还在整理那些
as Victoria and I are still socially intertwined.
我和维多利亚社交圈重合的人名
Okay. I'll let Mrs. Grayson know.
好的 我会转告格雷森夫人
What's your game, young lady?
你打着什么算盘呢 小姑娘
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Well, you're too refined to be a grifter
要当骗子 你太过优雅
and you're too smart to be a lackey.
若当随从 你又太过聪明
So I suppose the polite word for it
所以形容你最恰当又礼貌的词应该是
would be opportunist.
机会主义者
So if it's opportunity you're looking for,
如果你是在寻求机会的话
you're hitching your wagon to the wrong Grayson.
你可把前程托付给了错的对象
Oh, I know all about how Victoria treats her help.
我很清楚维多利亚是如何对待她的手下的
I mean, you know, she keeps you at bay
她先对你居高临下
and then she draws you in, gives you promises,
然后再拉拢你 予以你承诺
and as soon as you think she's gonna let you fly,
而就在你觉得她要让你自♥由♥翱翔之时
she clips your wings and puts you back in your cage.
她会折断你的翅膀 重新锁进笼子里
I wouldn't settle for that
如果我是你的话
if I were you.
我可无法接受那样
Why don't you have your secretary
当你的名单定好后
e-mail me the list when you're ready, Mr. Grayson?
不如让你秘书发邮件给我吧 格雷森先生
Did you bring the tape?
带子带来了吗
Hi to you, too.
也向你问好
Amanda. Did you watch it?
阿曼达 你看了吗
Do I need to?
我需要看吗
Don't I already know everything I need to know?
我该知道的一切还不够清楚吗
Some guy's house burns down,
一个人的房♥子被烧
another guy comes looking for his stolen property,
另一个人来找他丢失的东西
which I find in my house, left by you,
而被我在家中找到 是你留下的
and I'm nearly beaten to death for it.
我差点因它而死
Was I just your alibi?
我就是你的不在场证明吗
That spontaneous trip to Atlantic city,
你提议去大西洋城自♥由♥行
suggested by you, was that not-so-spontaneous after all?
但你并不是表面上那么乐意 对吗
What do you want me to say, Jack?
杰克 你想让我说什么呢
I did it.
是我做的
I'm a thief, an arsonist, and now a fugitive,
我是个小偷 纵火犯 现在还是个逃犯
so call the cops if you want,
你可以打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥来抓我
just give me the tape back.
只要你把带子还我就行
Not until you tell me the truth.
除非你告诉我真♥相♥
Why'd you come back here?
你为什么回来
Look at me.
看着我
Was it for me?
是为了我吗
Was it for something else?
还是有其它原因
You want the whole truth, Jack? Yeah.
你想知道真♥相♥对吗 杰克 是
The truth is, I've made mistakes.
真♥相♥就是 我犯了错
I've pretended to be something I'm not.
我把自己伪装成了别人
And that little girl you loved,
我不是你心里爱着的
she's not me.
那个小女孩
Just give me the tape back.
把带子还给我吧
No.
不
No, I'm keeping it.
不 我会拿着
I want to see what was worth
我想看看是什么东西
throwing everything we had away.
值得你放弃我们的过往
You need to go after him. No!
你得去追他 不
I don't care what's on that tape,
我才不关心那带子上是什么
I'm not doing that to him again.
我不会再骗他了
We're doing it for him--
我们这样做是为他好
So you keep saying.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
Amanda Stop calling me that.
阿曼达 别再这样叫我
You want that tape so bad, you get it from him.
你那么想拿回那带子 自己去拿
I need you to call Jack and tell him
我要你打电♥话♥给杰克 告诉他
you found the equipment to view that video.
你找到了可以看带子的机子
He wouldn't give it back to Amanda.
他不会还给阿曼达了
Poor Jack must really want answers
可怜的杰克肯定很想知道答案
if not even the Long Island
连性♥爱♥录像女主角都没能
Lolita could pry that tape from his death grip.
从他手里把带子扒出来
You never told me exactly what's on it.
你从来没告诉过我带子上的内容
What's the difference?
有区别吗
All Jack's gonna see is snow, right?
反正杰克什么也看不到 不是吗
Is this the degausser?
这就是消磁器吗
Locked and ready to be loaded.
现在锁着 就等装上了
It'll erase any magnetic recording.
它会洗掉所有的磁性记录
Though, why not just let him see the tape?
可干嘛不让他看看录影带呢
Seriously, Ems.
我说真的 艾米
I mean, give the poor guy some closure
让可怜的杰克明白
as to why Amanda Clarke
为什么阿曼达·克拉克要往自己
added criminal pyromania to her
已让人瞠目结舌的重罪记录上
already impressive list of felonies.
再加上蓄意纵火
Because the only memory Jack should have
因为杰克只需记得
of Amanda Clarke
当年阿曼达·克拉克离开时
is the girl that I left behind.
留给他的美好回忆
Is that so he can move on...
是为了他忘掉过去 继续前进
Or so you can?
还是为你自己能继续前进
Never mind.
别担心
What's on the revengenda this evening, hmm?
今晚你的复仇计划是什么
Dinner with Daniel's grandfather.
和丹尼尔的祖父共进晚餐
I hear there's nothing
我听说
Grandpa Grayson likes less than a scandal.
格雷森爷爷最不喜欢的就是丑闻
Victoria used my father's reputation
维多利亚通过污蔑我爸
to explain away Charlotte's existence.
来辩解夏洛特的出生
Tonight I'm pitting her own lies against her.
今晚我要让她用自己的谎言自掘坟墓
Forgive me for being captain obvious.
原谅我的直言不讳
But, uh, you do realize,
但你要明白
you're putting your own sister into the crosshairs again?
这会让你妹妹再次成为受害者
Charlotte deserves to know the truth.
夏洛特有权知道真♥相♥
The question is...
问题是
Who's gonna tell her?
由谁来告诉她
That's simple.
这很简单
Our father is.
让我们的爸爸来告诉她
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表