剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
So much has changed.
时过境迁了
Not to me.
我不觉得
What if those protesters were right?
如果那些抗♥议♥的人是对的呢
What if I didn't deserve that reprieve?
如果我不该被释放呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
What if Lee Moran
如果李·莫伦
had nothing to do with Tyler's death?
根本与泰勒的死无关呢
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
Why would a career criminal who's bold enough
一个胆大包天的职业罪犯
to extort my parents and set me up for murder
又是勒索我父母 又是栽赃陷害我
suddenly have a crisis of conscience?
怎么会突然良心发现呢
I don't know. Maybe he finally realized he was in over his head.
谁知道呢 或许幡然悔悟了吧
Maybe.
或许吧
I decided to do that interview tomorrow.
我决定接受明天那个访谈
You did?
是吗
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
My parents raised me to be a Grayson,
父母把我当做格雷森家的顶梁柱来培养
to put my name before everything,
希望我有能力掌控一切
including the truth.
包括真♥相♥
You don't need to be that guy, Daniel.
你不必这样勉强自己 丹尼尔
Maybe this interview's an opportunity for you to be honest,
也许这次访谈是让你坦然面对一切的机会
separate yourself from your name.
帮你脱离家族的光环
And if it creates a bit of healthy distance
如果这能让你和父母之间产生
from your parents,
一定的距离
then all the better.
那也是有益无害的
I'll go grab my stuff.
我去收拾行李
Okay.
好
You're still up?
还没睡吗
I thought you'd gone to Emily's.
我以为你去艾米莉家了
I came back to pick up my things,
我回来拿东西
saw your light was on.
看你灯还亮着
You all right?
你还好吗
Uh, no.
不好
I am most definitely
我不是一般的
not all right.
糟
It's nice to have you back,
很高兴你回来了
but our family is on the verge
但我们家正处在
of absolute catastrophe, Daniel.
灾难边缘 丹尼尔
And I'd bet the house, if my name were still on it,
我以房♥子打赌 前提是房♥子还归我所有
that your mother has everything to do with that.
你妈和这事脱不了关系
That's enough, dad.
够了 爸爸
I'm sick and tired of the two of you
我已经厌倦
playing me against the other.
你们之间的争斗了
That's understandable.
可以理解
You've been a pawn in our decrepit marriage
在我们这段残破的婚姻中
for far too long.
你一直就像个抵押品
I-I owe you an apology.
我欠你一句道歉
No, what you owe me is the truth.
不 你欠我的是真♥相♥
The truth.
真♥相♥
Do you know why the judge
你知道为什么法官
so kindly granted you house arrest
会如此慷慨 允许你家中软禁
instead of keeping you at Rikers?
而不是关在监狱受罪吗
Yeah, I nearly got beat to death.
知道 因为我差点被打死
And do you also know that your mother paid someone
你也知道是你妈雇人
to arrange that beating?
安排了那次暴打吗
Lee Moran.
李·莫伦
Yeah.
没错
The confession he wrote wasn't real, was it?
他的认罪书不是真的 对吗
No.
不是真的
Tell me you didn't have him killed.
告诉我 他不是你杀的
No, the kid was in too deep.
他知道的太多了
Dad, come on. If he'd started talking,
爸 如果他把我们供出来
he would've destroyed us all. Oh, come on.
我们都完蛋了 我的天啊
I couldn't let that happen.
我不能坐以待毙
I do what I need to do to protect the family.
我只是保护我的家庭
I always have.
一如既往
What did you do?
你还做过什么
Before I tell you, I need you to promise one thing...
在我告诉你之前 你得向我保证一件事
That when they finally come to get me,
如果最后我不幸获罪
that you will do whatever you can to rebuild the company
你要不惜一切重建公♥司♥
and take care of your little sister.
并且照顾好你妹妹
I promise.
我答应你
Would you close the doors?
你能去把门关上吗
In order for any of this to make sense,
要把这个故事讲清楚
I need to start at the beginning...
我必须从一开始
With David Clarke
从我们对大卫·克拉克
and what we did to him and his innocent baby girl.
和他无辜的女儿所犯下罪行讲起
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Whatever you want, mom, I don't have time.
妈不管你想说什么 我都没时间听
I'm already late for school.
我上学快迟到了
I just got off the phone with the headmaster.
我刚和校长通过电♥话♥
He told me about the suspension.
他告诉我 你被勒令停学了
I guess we can add "Teen pill popper"
我猜我们可以在格雷森家丑薄上
to the Grayson book of shame.
再添上一笔"少年毒瘾"
This is no laughing matter, Charlotte.
夏洛特 这没什么好笑的
Do you see me laughing?
你看见我笑了吗
I see you in pain.
我看得出你很痛苦
How can I help you if you don't let me?
你拒我于千里之外 让我如何帮你呢
I tried to let you, mom. You weren't interested.
我向你寻求过帮助 妈妈 你并不在意
Whatever answers you're looking for,
不管你想找什么答案
you are not going to find them in a bottle of pills.
嗑药是没用的
And you're not certainly not going to find them
当然读这些垃圾
reading this trash.
也不能帮到你
Where'd you get this?
你从哪儿找到的这张照片
I begged you to tell me about my father,
我求你告诉我有关爸爸的事
and you refused.
你断然拒绝
I had to go searching... on my own.
所以我只能自己去找
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Is this why you started taking drugs?
这就是你嗑药的原因吗
I don't know, mom. I'm failing calculus.
我不知道 妈妈 我微积分不合格
You do the math.
你自己算吧
Looking good.
气色不错
I missed you last night.
昨晚我好想你
I'm sorry. I...
对不起
I didn't realize how tired I still was
我回到家后
until I got over here.
才感觉到自己有多累
Thanks for being so understanding.
谢谢你如此善解人意
Have you thought any more about how you want to handle
想好怎么应对
the interview?
这个访谈了吗
It's all I can think about.
满脑子都在想
Daniel, I know it's a lot.
丹尼尔 我明白
You talk so much about wanting to be your own man--
你常说 你想做自己
What if the man I am is no better than my D.N.A.?
要是我向往的自己不如我体内的遗传呢
Setting the record straight will help you break free from that.
如实陈述真♥相♥将帮你从中解脱
If you truly don't want to follow
如果你真的不想
in your parents' footsteps,
追随父母的脚步
then don't.
那就忠于自己的心
I'll try not to take offense at that remark.
刚才那话我当没听见
A word with my son, please.
我想跟儿子单独谈谈
I'll see you out there, okay?
我在外面等你
How I long for the days before Emily Thorne
现在我真是怀念
and her self-righteous indignation
艾米莉和她自以为是的愤慨
became part of our daily lives.
未闯入我们生活之前的日子
Well, she'll learn soon enough.
不过她很快就会明白的
The downside of taking that kind of moral high ground
满口仁义道德的弊端在于
is that you have a lot farther to fall.
你有的是机会咬到自己的舌头
Mom...
妈妈
Why did the judge grant me house arrest
为什么法官会允许我家庭监禁
rather than keep me in prison?
而不是把我关在监狱
Your safety was at risk. You know that.
你的安全受到威胁 这你知道的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表