剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
for her memorial day party.
她纪念日派对的客人名单
If I screw this up, I might as well move back to Croydon.
如果我搞砸了 我就得滚回克里登[英国地名]
Well, how much are the tickets?
多少钱一张票
10,000 a pop.
一万块一个人
Count me in for one.
算我一个
Are you sure?
你确定吗
It's for a good cause, right?
不是做善事吗
Yeah, my career. Thank you.
对 拯救我的事业 谢谢
You want to get drunk on cheap margaritas later?
你待会想去痛饮廉价的玛格丽特酒吗
With or without you.
那还用问吗
Good luck with her highness.
祝女王陛下好运
Bye.
拜拜
Let's dump our long position on 5- and 10-year treasuries
趁美联储还没停止收♥购♥5年和10年期国债
before the Feds stops buying them up.
抛售掉我们手里的长仓
And, uh, get us into some of those low-rated tech bonds. Thanks
再买♥♥些低评级的科技债券 谢谢
Looks like Lydia and Michael's new renter is settling in.
看来莉迪亚和迈克尔的新租客搬进来了
Lucky girl, scoring that property.
能住在那房♥子真幸运
Pretty one, too,
人也漂亮
even from up here.
从这里都能看出来
I guess that makes her doubly lucky.
那她就更幸运了
I don't believe in luck.
我不相信运气
I thought you were taking the weekend off.
我以为你周末能休息一下呢
There. I'm off.
好吧 不干了
Ew. Get a room, you guys.
你俩开房♥去吧
Oh, I'm sorry, Charlie. I didn't see you sneaking in.
抱歉 夏莉 没看到你溜进来
Didn't see you sneaking out last night, either, Charlotte.
也没看到你昨晚溜出去了 夏洛特
I went over to Tracey's.
我去了特蕾西家
Told you I was going before you went to bed.
你睡觉前我跟你说了
No, you didn't.
不 你没说
Mom, you're too young and too pretty to be this senile.
妈 你年轻貌美怎么会有老年痴呆
Remind me to buy her a cat bell.
提醒我给她买♥♥个猫铃铛
Aw, let her have a little fun.
随她玩吧
She got straight A's this year.
她今年拿到了全A
No one's accusing her of being stupid.
我又不是抱怨她成绩不好
Don't think I didn't see you eyeballing that case of beer, Dec.
别以为我看不到你垂涎那箱啤酒 德克
Our dad owns a bar, dumbass.
咱爸开酒吧 笨蛋
I can get as much beer as I want.
我想要多少有多少
All right. Well, in that case,
好吧 既然这样
I'll just have to make sure
我会叮嘱老爸 在我走后
dad double-checks the inventory while I'm gone.
仔细检查库存量的
Why don't you tell me another hundred times, huh?
你怎么那么啰嗦呢
Did you already wash those garbage bins out back?
你已经清洗好垃圾箱了吗
Beats uploading this future shipwreck.
总比给这艘要沉没的船装货好
Ahoy! Captain Porter.
波特船长
Welcome back, Nolan. What can I do for you?
欢迎回来 诺兰 有何贵干
Need a boat for the summer.
我想要艘船度过夏天
This one will do.
这艘不错
It's not for rent.
这艘不外租
Who said anything about renting?
谁说要租了
How much you want for..."Amanda"?
这艘"阿曼达"卖♥♥多少钱
It's not for sale, either.
我也不卖♥♥
I'm taking it down to Haiti next week.
我下周要开去海地
I thought you hated the ocean.
我还以为你讨厌大海
Well, I-I spent a lot of time and money working through that,
我花了很多时间和金钱攻克这个问题
amongst other things.
当然还有其他事情
So...
所以
I'm buying a boat.
我要买♥♥艘船
Right.
好吧
Just not this one.
但这艘不卖♥♥
Amanda must be some special girl.
想必阿曼达这个女孩 对你有特殊意义
Can I help you with something?
还有其他事吗
You don't like me much,
你不太喜欢我
do you?
对吧
One more thing for you to work through, I guess.
我想 这是另一件你要攻克的事了
The response to your "In with the new" Memorial day party
对您的"辞旧迎新"纪念日派对
has been overwhelming, Mrs. Grayson.
大家都反应热烈 格雷森太太
The party is at 90% capacity...
宴会的上客率将达到百分之九十
and the "Regrets" Web site's
捐款网站也筹集到了
already collected nearly $50,000,
将近5万美金
for everything from domestic violence prevention
从防止家庭暴♥力♥
to cancer awareness.
到癌症的知识普及
Some of these regrets wouldn't wipe their noses
五万美金对一些宾客来说
with $50,000, dear.
微不足道 亲爱的
If we're going to set a more generous tone for the summer,
要想今夏有一个更慷慨的慈善氛围
it's clear I'm going to have to do something fresh and provocative,
就得有些新鲜刺♥激♥的举措
so...
所以
I've decided to auction off a piece
所以我决定拍卖♥♥一件
from my personal art collection.
我的私人艺术藏品
What a wild idea, Victoria.
真是个大胆的主意 维多利亚
Well, I don't care how good the cause is,
我不管这项事业有多崇高
if you put up the Van Gogh that Michael and I gave you...
你要是拍卖♥♥迈克和我送你的那幅梵高画
I'll kill myself.
我就不活了
The Van Gogh is off limits for sentimental reasons.
那幅梵高画是我们情谊的见证 绝不能卖♥♥
Ashley, would you please add the new announcement
阿什莉 麻烦把这个新通知写到网站上
to the web site, see if we can't drum up some more business?
看看能不能吸引到更多的资金
And, ladies, thanks again.
再次感谢在座的各位女士
Lydia...
莉迪亚
We were all so sorry to hear
听说你和迈克冬天发生的事情
about you and Michael this winter.
我们都感到很遗憾
You were one of those couples everyone roots for.
你们曾是大家看好的一对
I have no doubt.
这点毋庸置疑
How are you holding up?
你还好吧
Michael's threatening to put the beach house on the market
迈克尔威胁我 如果不放弃西边公♥寓♥
if I don't release my claim on the west side walk-up.
就把海边的房♥子卖♥♥掉
It's bad enough, having some stranger renting it out.
那房♥子被陌生人租住已经够糟了
I can't bear the thought of losing it to one of the she-wolves.
要是房♥子落到哪个母狼的手里 我怎么忍♥
Mm. Well, then don't let them see your weakness.
别让他们看穿你的弱点
It's the first thing they'll use against you.
他们势必会利用这点来对付你
All right?
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you want to know a trick? Yeah.
想学个戏法吗 想
You plant your feet in the sand
把你的脚埋到沙里
and you stand still through the whole first wave.
然后站直 直到一个浪打过来
Okay.
好的
Then the next wave's gonna feel warmer.
下个浪到来时 你会感觉暖和多了
And then the one after that's gonna feel warmer still.
然后再下一个浪 你会感觉更加暖和
Finally, you're barely gonna notice the cold at all.
最后 你将感觉不到一丝寒意
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Here it comes.
浪来咯
You must come from a family of polar bears.
你一定和北极熊是同乡
That water is ice cold.
这水冰凉刺骨
Only at first.
只是刚开始会觉得冷
After a while, you can't feel anything.
过段时间 你就没有感觉了
Sounds like my marriage.
就像我的婚姻一样
You must be the new renter.
你一定是新来的租客吧
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
Word gets around fast.
消息传得可真快呀
Like lightning.
像闪电一样
I'm lydia Davis.
我是莉迪亚·戴维斯
My husband and I own the house you're staying in.
你租的房♥子是我和我丈夫的
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I can't tell you how much I love it.
我非常喜欢这房♥子
Me, too.
我也是
Some good memories were made there.
那里有我美好的记忆
Well, hopefully I can make some of my own.
希望我也能留下一些
So long as we don't have to take it out of your damage deposit.
只要别因房♥屋破损 扣你押金就好
Welcome to the Hamptons.
欢迎来到汉普顿
Federal prosecutors wrapped up their case for treason
联邦检察官结束了对冲基金主管大卫·克拉克
against disgraced hedge fund executive David Clarke.
叛国案的审理 他本人因此声名狼藉
Taking the stand was Clarke's secretary,
出庭作证的是克拉克的秘书
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表