剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
What? He should be down around the Outer Banks by now.
什么 他现在应该在外滩群岛附近了
Try my back porch.
可他出现在了我家门廊上
No, I swear, he left the harbor.
不可能 我发誓他离开港口了
I saw him or...
我看到的 或者说
at least, uh, Shamu did.
至少鲸小奇看见了
See? What did I tell you?
看到没 我说的没错吧
Jack!
杰克
Jack, wait!
杰克 等等
Amanda?
阿曼达
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这了
Mea culpa, babe.
失策了 亲爱的
Jack said he had engine trouble
杰克说船的引擎出了问题
and the last time he saw Amanda was last week.
而他最后一次见阿曼达是在上星期
Why would he lie to me?
他为什么要对我撒谎
Probably because he's covering up another one of her messes.
很可能是为了隐瞒阿曼达惹的什么祸
Talk to him. See if you can find out why Amanda came back.
跟他谈谈 看能否问出阿曼达为何回来
And where she's been hiding, right?
还有她现在藏身何处 对吗
Especially that.
这一点尤其重要
Hey, Charlotte, what are you doing?
夏洛特 你在干吗呢
I barely slept last night.
我昨晚几乎没怎么睡
My head is pounding.
头疼得要命
You've no idea what these past few days have been like for me,
你不知道这几天我过的是什么日子
finding out David Clarke is my father,
发现大卫·克拉克是我生亲
and now Daniel getting wrapped up
而现在丹尼尔又被卷入
in Tyler's murder investigation,
泰勒的命案调查之中
knowing how close we probably came to getting killed, too...
我还在后怕 我们当时很可能也会死在
by that creepy guy in the hoodie.
那个帽衫变♥态♥的手里
Uh, well, maybe you should call that shrink again.
或许你应该再去见见那位心理医生
You said she really helped last time.
你上次说 她挺有帮助的
Talking's overrated.
跟人倾诉并不那么有效
And taking pills isn't?
难道嗑药就有效吗
Were you high last night?
你昨晚嗑药了 是吗
Come on, Charlotte.
别这样 夏洛特
You're supposed to be the smart one here.
你现在应该保持冷静
And you're supposed to be on my side.
而你应该站在我这边
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I've had enough interrogation for one weekend.
我这周末已经被质问得够多了
We should've gone to Paris.
我们真该去巴黎的
I know.
我知道
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Hamptons Police Department.
我们是汉普顿警局的
Just a minute.
请稍等
They're gonna fry me, aren't they?
他们是来刁难我的吧
No. No.
不 不会的
No, I'm not gonna let that happen, okay?
不 我不会允许他们那么做的 好吗
Ms. Thorne, Hamptons Police Department.
索恩女士 我们是汉普顿警方
Okay?
好吗
Ms. Thorne, we have a warrant for Daniel's arrest.
索恩女士 我们受命逮捕丹尼尔
Open the door now.
马上把门打开
That's him.
就是他
Daniel Grayson,
丹尼尔·格雷森
you're under arrest for the murder of Tyler Barrol.
你因涉嫌谋杀泰勒·巴罗而被捕了
You don't have to Stay back.
你们不用... 退后
Daniel. Take your hands off my son!
丹尼尔 你们别碰我儿子
Daniel's fingerprints were found on Emily's gun.
艾米莉的枪上有丹尼尔的指纹
He handled that gun a dozen times.
他以前拿过那把枪很多次
His hands were tested positive for gunshot residue.
他的手上也检测出了火♥药♥残留物
The blood splatter on his tuxedo
他燕尾服上溅到的血迹
was the same type as Tyler's.
和泰勒的血型一致
In a political climate like this,
鉴于最近司法局势
the D.A. goes first-degree murder.
检察官会以一级谋杀罪起诉他
All right, it's time you told us
现在你该告诉我们
everything that happened on that beach, son.
那天海滩上发生的一切了 孩子
It's okay.
没关系
Do it.
说吧
Tyler was talking crazy, waving the gun around.
泰勒当时满口胡言 挥舞着那把枪
We had a struggle, and I managed to get ahold of it.
我们扭打起来 我设法抢到了枪
And then he charged at me.
然后他就冲我扑了过来
Keep going.
接着说
So I fired.
于是我就开枪了
Three times?
连发三枪吗
Once, then I blacked out.
就一枪 然后我昏过去了
Next thing I remember was my mother calling my name.
再然后 就听见我妈妈叫我的名字了
Tyler was shot three times.
泰勒身中三弹
Once in the chest, twice the back.
胸口一处 背后两处
I didn't shoot Tyler in the back.
我没有朝泰勒背后开枪
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I thought you said you blacked out.
你不是说你昏过去了吗
When you and Tyler struggled...
你和泰勒扭打时
where did he hit you?
他打了你哪里
Right here, on the side of the head.
这里 头部侧面
There's a hematoma on the back of your head.
你脑后有一处血肿
That's a hard spot to reach if you're fighting face-to-face.
如果你们是面对面的冲突 很难伤到那里
We can use it to float the theory
我们由此可以推断
there was a third person on the beach
当时海滩上另有人在
that knocked you out,
此人打昏你之后
set you up.
构陷了你
You're rich. Who hates you--
你们是富人 招惹了什么人吗
Disgruntled investors, hostile competitors?
心存不满的投资者 怀有恶意的竞争对手
Amanda Clarke.
阿曼达·克拉克
Ah. Great.
好极了
Where can we find her?
我们上哪能找到她
Mrs. Grayson. Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人
How does it feel to have your son
你儿子将面临牢狱之灾
facing life in prison?
对此你有何感想
Mr. Grayson, what affect will a murder trial
格雷森先生 此事对格雷森国际的股票
have on Grayson Global stock? Mrs. Grayson.
会造成什么影响 格雷森夫人
The Grayson family have no comment...
格雷森家族对此不予置评
Do you think your son did it?
你认为行凶的是你儿子吗
except to say that Daniel is innocent of the charges
他们只想声明 丹尼尔是无辜的
and they're sure that justice will be served.
他们坚信司法♥会♥还他公道的
Amanda?
阿曼达
Victoria.
维多利亚
Come on in.
进来吧
Well, when you and Daniel decided to get married,
你和丹尼尔决定结婚的时候
you probably never would've dreamed that your engagement
恐怕没想到你们订婚宴
would have included a... murder investigation.
会演变成一桩命案的调查
I don't think anyone could imagine
没人想得到
something so horrible.
会发生这么可怕的事情
Well, under the circumstances,
鉴于现在的情况
I would understand if you were reevaluating
如果你想重新考虑你们未来的关系
the future of your relationship.
我是能够理解的
So...
那么
this is my engagement present to the two of you.
这是我送你们的订婚礼物
You want me to open it now?
你想让我现在打开吗
No.
不用
I want you to hold on to it.
我想让你保留着它
And I need to know that you'll stand by Daniel's side
我还想确认无论丹尼尔面对的路多么坎坷
no matter how rough the road gets.
你都会陪在他身边予以支持
If you abandon him,
如果你抛弃了他
it'll send a very public message about his innocence.
公众会对他的清白产生怀疑
Honestly, that never even crossed my mind.
实话说 我从没想过要离开他
Emily.
艾米莉
Victoria.
维多利亚
Why did you come back to this house
我们都去警局的时候
when we were all at the police station?
你为何独自回到这栋房♥子
I knew that they would take Daniel's suit.
我知道他们会没收丹尼尔身上的衣服
I wanted to make sure that he had a change of clothing
我想确保他们拿走衣服后
for when they did.
丹尼尔有外套换
Well, that was quick thinking.
想得真周到
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表