剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
is a promise
是一个承诺
to always keep you out of harm's way
只要我们团结一心
as long as we stick together.
我就会一直保护你远离险境
Now...
现在
all I ask in return is your assurance
作为回报 我只希望
that the door swings both ways.
这能成为我俩对彼此的承诺
What do you say?
你意下如何
Yes, Conrad.
我愿意 康拉德
You've made a grave miscalculation, Ms. Clarke.
你估算得非常不准 克拉克女士
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
You and I may have more in common thank you realize.
我俩之间的共同点超乎你的想象
My employers and I planned to make Grayson take the fall
我和我的雇主本来计划让格雷森
for flight 197, not your father.
为197航♥班♥事件背黑锅的 并非你父亲
I'm not here because of how my father was framed.
我不是为我父亲遭人陷害而来的
I'm here because of how he died.
我来这里是因为他的死
You're a hell of a fighter.
你真是个斗士
You must have gotten that from your mother.
一定是遗传了你母亲
Look at me.
看着我
I want to be the last thing you see before you die.
我要你死时 看着我
You sure he's ready, Daddy?
你确定它准备好了吗 爸爸
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法能弄清楚
Oh, we did it, Daddy! We saved his life.
我们成功了 爸爸 我们救了它
You know what I love about you most?
你知道我最爱你哪一点吗
It's the way you love
就是你对
absolutely everything and absolutely everyone.
世间万物的博爱
You promise me that you're never gonna lose that.
向我保证 永远别失去这份天性
I thought you came here to honor your father.
我以为你是来缅怀你的父亲
I just did.
我刚刚已经这么做了
You are a woman of your word.
你是个言出必行的人
The evidence that your husband squirreled away is encyclopedic,
你丈夫藏起来的证据涉及甚广
and we're only halfway through it.
我们才调查了一半
I wish I could take credit for delivering it to you,
我真希望亲手把证据交给你的
Mr. Mcgowen,
麦高恩先生
but it was my son who ultimately
但最后是我儿子
placed it safely into your hands.
把证据稳妥地交到你手上的
Well, if anything could turn your boy's image around,
这件事肯定能重塑
this ought to do it.
你儿子的公众形象
On the downside,
不幸的是
Lydia Davis has recanted her testimony
莉迪亚·戴维斯撤回了她的证词
and won't be joining us on our trip to Washington.
她也不会和我们一起去华盛顿了
You don't seem surprised.
你好像一点都不惊讶
Conrad is a cunning man,
康拉德是个狡猾的人
and Lydia's the very definition of malleable.
莉迪亚绝对是个墙头草
I'll work on her.
我会再和她谈谈的
Well, even without Ms. Davis' corroborating testimony,
就算没有戴维斯女士的证词
we already have enough evidence
我们也有足够证据
to bring charges of murder-for-hire.
起诉他买♥♥凶杀人了
Murder? Yeah.
杀人 是的
It appears your husband didn't just frame David Clarke.
你丈夫不仅陷害了大卫·克拉克
He also contracted to have him killed.
还雇人谋杀了他
Where have you been?
你上哪去了
Sorry. It's been a crazy day.
抱歉 今天真是太疯狂了
It looks like it.
看上去挺像的
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I just fell on the ice when I was running.
我还好 刚才快跑时在冰上滑倒了
I didn't want to worry you with everything that's happened.
现在事情颇多 我不想再让你担心
Sure. What's one more secret?
是啊 再多一个秘密也无妨
It's hardly the biggest one you're keeping, right?
恐怕这不是你最大的秘密吧
What do you want to know, Daniel?
你在旁敲侧击什么 丹尼尔
I'm an open book tonight.
我今晚来一一为你解答
Jack came by here yesterday, didn't he?
杰克昨天到这来了 对吧
Yeah.
是的
His dog died.
他的狗死了
Did you kiss him?
你吻他了吗
Just give me a straight answer, please.
请正面回答我
Yes.
是的
We kissed.
我们亲吻了
So all these months--
所以这么久以来
the engagement,
你和我订婚
standing by me during the trial--
在我受审时支持我
what--what was the point of all that
既然你爱的是他
if you just really wanted to be with him?
你还这么做干什么呢
Or was my mother right?
还是说我妈看透了你
Were you just... pretending to love me
你确实是为了格雷森的名号♥
because you wanted the Grayson name?
而假装爱着我的吗
No. I wanted to be with you despite the Grayson name.
不 我当初只是一心想和你在一起
Then what changed?
那这一切到底这是怎么了
The truth is...
事实上...
I'm not...
我现在已经不是
really the person that you fell in love with.
你当初爱上的那个人了
And you're changing, too. I mean...
你也变了很多 真的
I'm watching you become
我看着你一步步沦落为
everything you said you never wanted to be.
那个你曾一心不愿变成的人
And what's that?
变成了哪种人
A Grayson.
不折不扣的格雷森
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Good-bye, Emily.
再见了 艾米莉
So you're denying that you're the one
所以你是想否认
who broke into my soon-to-be daughter-in-law's house
闯进我准媳妇家里
and stole the evidence?
偷走了那些证据吗
I deny everything, Grayson.
我什么都否认 格雷森
Doesn't mean I'm not guilty.
但也并非清白
And where is it now?
那证据现在下落何处
Last I heard, it was with federal agent McGowen,
据我所知它已经在联邦特工麦高恩手上了
who's leaving for washington, D.C. tomorrow
他明天要去华盛顿
to present everything he's found to a federal judge.
把证物都交给联邦法官过目
Victoria.
定是维多利亚干的
The government's star witness.
她摇身一变成政♥府♥的红人了
They've also offered your mistress immunity
他们还给你情妇提供了豁免权
in exchange for her testimony.
只要她提供证词
Well, you're certainly not here to gloat.
你显然不是来这幸灾乐祸的
There's enough evidence in there to bring us all down.
这些证据足够把我们都整倒了
I definitely did not come here to gloat.
我当然不是来落井下石的
Then what, to kill me?
那来干什么 做了我吗
If I wanted to kill you,
相信我 如果我要做了你
we would not be having this conversation, trust me.
我们现在就不会在这侃侃而谈了
Trust you?
让我信你吗
That's rich.
得了吧
You expect me to believe that my son's fiancee
你准备告诉我我儿子的未婚妻
would just imagine seeing a white-haired man
今早在厨房♥看见的白发男
in the kitchen this morning?
是她臆想出来的吗
Believe what you want to believe.
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
If I wanted to keep an eye on you,
如果我想盯你
there are plenty of ways to do it undetected.
隐蔽的方法多的是
If I were you,
如果我是你
I would make good on your promise to leave town.
我会毫不犹豫的离开这里
This time next week, being Conrad Grayson
不出一个星期 康拉德·格雷森
might prove to be a very tricky proposition.
你将会坐如针毡
What about you?
那你呢
Don't worry about me.
用不着担心我
I'm already on my way to the airport.
我马上就要去机场了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I broke things off with Emily.
我和艾米莉分了
I don't believe it.
真是难以置信
Sure you do.
你有什么好惊讶的
You've been angling for this
自从我和艾米莉相遇
since the day Emily and I met.
你已经这样设想无数遍了
So take your victory lap. You got what you wanted.
你可以得意一番了 终尝所愿了吧
Contrary to what you think,
和你想的恰恰相反
I can't bear to see you hurt.
我不忍♥看你受伤
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表