剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
So does this mean you've decided against writing my biography?
那就是说 你不打算给我写自传了
That decision was made for me.
我别无选择
My typewriter is now but a...
我的打字机已经融化成了
an unsightly heap of molten dreams.
一堆不堪入目的梦想泡影
I'll never write again.
我不会再创作了
Poetic justice has been served.
这是上苍对我的惩罚
I can't help feeling like I bear
我一直觉得
some responsibility for what happened.
自己要为发生的事负责
Well, if we hadn't been out to dinner
如果火灾那晚
the night the fire started--
我们没外出吃饭的话
Unburden yourself, Nolan.
这跟你无关 诺兰
This was the work of a singular force,
这是某人的杰作
one which bears the name Amanda Clarke.
一个叫阿曼达·克拉克的人
Well, if Daniel hadn't been arrested the other night,
要不是丹尼尔那晚被抓
I'd say, you sounded paranoid.
我就会觉得这是你的臆断了
What did he do this time?
他又怎么了
You really don't know?
你真不知道吗
Well... the night of his engagement party,
在他订婚宴会当晚
a man was found shot to death on the beach.
有个人在沙滩上中枪身亡
The Graysons are working off a theory
格雷森家声称
that somehow Amanda set up Daniel to take the fall.
是阿曼达设计让丹尼尔背黑锅
I bet they are.
我并不意外
You know...
你知道
that could make for a... thrilling conclusion
你可以据此为你的大卫·克拉克传奇
to your David Clarke saga.
谱写一个惊心动魄的结局
So it's your belief that Amanda
你认为是阿曼达
and her childhood paramour worked together
伙同她儿时的情人
to murder Tyler and frame Daniel?
谋杀了泰勒 嫁祸给丹尼尔
Correct.
没错
Well, as much as I'd like to nail Amanda Clarke,
我也很想揪住阿曼达·克拉克
it sounds like a reach.
看来有着落了
Well, have you seen the sketch?
你看过人像拼图了吗
The sketch doesn't mean anything.
拼图不能说明任何问题
It does if you say it does.
你说能 它就能
People hang on your every word.
人们都相信你笔下的文字
Listen, we're not telling you what to report.
我们不干涉你的写作内容
We're just asking that you do what you do best.
我们只是让你发挥所长
I'll give you exclusive access,
我予以你自♥由♥出入府邸的特权
and we can set up a workspace in Conrad's old den.
你可以在康拉德过去的书房♥设立工作室
It would make a rather brilliant multi-issue series.
我可以做一个精彩纷呈的连载报道
"Harper's," perhaps or "Vanity Fair."
刊载在《哈珀斯》或《名利场》上
I could see Graydon Carter biting.
格雷顿·卡特肯定会死盯着不放
Actually, Daniel's trial is in three months,
事实上 丹尼尔的审判是在三个月以后
and things are changing so quickly.
而事态瞬息万变
This kind of situation calls for
这种情况需要
real-time, online blogging.
及时更新 实时跟进的博客
I don't know the slightest thing about blogs.
我对博客一窍不通
You don't have to.
不用担心
I've already secured the domain name
我已经建立好域名
"The Treadwell Report,"
"特德韦尔报道"
and I'm prepared to finalize the web site design
会议结束后
as soon as this meeting's done.
我会尽快完成网页的设计
All you have to do is write.
你只需动动笔头就好了
I'll have a room made up for you in the east wing.
我为你安排好了东侧的房♥间
What's going on?
怎么回事
How is he?
他怎么样了
He sustained a concussion, two cracked ribs,
脑震荡 两根肋骨骨裂
and a small fracture to his left orbital bone.
左颧骨轻微骨折
My god.
天啊
You said that if he faced a life-threatening condition
你说过如果他生命受到威胁
that the judge would reconsider bail.
法官会重新考虑保释申请
Clearly, the conditions in this godforsaken place are exactly that.
显然现在情况完全符合
He could've been killed here.
他在这儿会被杀死的
I've already spoken to the judge.
我已经和法官谈过了
In light of the attack and Daniel's growing celebrity,
鉴于这次的袭击和丹尼尔与日俱增的名气
she's agreed to revisit my argument on house arrest.
她同意重审家中软禁的申请
With any luck, he should be back home as soon as tomorrow.
幸运的话 他最快明天就能回家
The sooner, the better.
越快越好
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yes, Jim.
是的 吉姆
Who on earth would do a thing like this to Daniel?
到底是谁会那样对丹尼尔
I don't know.
我不知道
Victoria, are you all right?
维多利亚 你还好吗
Do you need a ride home?
要我开车送你回家吗
Conrad's staying with Charlotte.
康拉德和夏洛特在一起
I want to stay close to Daniel
我想在这儿守着丹尼尔
until the judge makes her decision.
直到法官做出决定
Closing early.
提前打烊了
I was just about to give last call.
这是最后一轮了
Oh, I'm not here to patronize.
我不是来消费的
I'm here to discuss your future.
我是来讨论你的未来
Mason Treadwell.
梅森·特德韦尔
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You wrote that book about David Clarke.
你写了那本关于大卫·克拉克的书
I may yet write one about you.
也许将来我还会给你写传记
Look familiar?
眼熟吧
The Graysons claim to have two eyewitnesses
格雷森家称有两名目击者
who can place you on the beach shortly after
在泰勒·巴罗遇害后不久
Tyler Barrol was murdered.
看到你出现在海滩上
Make no mistake,
不出意外的话
You will take the fall...
你将成为替罪羊
Unless, of course, you were to
当然... 除非
go on the record to state that...
你出面指证
someone put you up to it.
你是受到他人指使
Amanda Clarke, perhaps.
比如说阿曼达·克拉克
Get the hell out of my bar.
请你滚出我的酒吧
Hey, stop.
喂 留步
Hey, my brother didn't do anything.
我哥什么也没干
That sketch you got there, they made it up.
那张人像拼图是他们编出来的
Declan Porter, I presume.
你是德克兰·波特吧
I feel for you, kiddo.
我理解你的心情 孩子
After all, it was your own report
毕竟是你的口供称
of a hooded man on the beach
海滩上有个穿帽衫的男人
that has put your brother in this position.
才令你哥哥陷入这般境地
There was no hooded man.
没什么穿帽衫的男人
Charlotte came up with that to save Daniel,
夏洛特为了救丹尼尔才那么说
and I... went along with it for her.
我只是随着她的意思
Convenient switch in the narrative
现在你哥哥有危险了
now that your brother's the one at risk.
你就随意修改证词
Why should anybody believe you?
有谁会相信你
Because it's the truth.
因为这就是事实
Charlotte was on painkillers that night,
夏洛特那晚服了止痛片
and she'd had at least three glasses of champagne.
至少喝了三杯香槟
She doesn't know what she saw.
她根本不知道自己看到了什么
But you, of course, were stone sober?
但你是非常清醒的吧
You want to hear my story or not?
你到底要不要听我的版本
Your boy get the message?
令郎收到口信了吗
I asked for an assault
我说的是恐吓他一下
not a rampage.
不是拳打脚踢
You paid for a legit beatdown.
你花钱让他受到法官认可的伤害
That's what he got.
如你所愿
Are you Vicky Harper?
你是维姬·哈珀吗
Where did you hear that name?
你怎么知道这个名字的
That guy bought you this.
那个家伙送你的酒
What the hell are you doing in my room?
你在我房♥间做什么
I'm sorry to invade your privacy.
抱歉侵犯了你的隐私
It's not normally my style,
这不是我的做事风格
but I must go where the story takes me.
但我必须跟着故事线索走
Well, let's see what my father thinks of your story.
那就看看我爸对你的故事作何评价
Be sure and show him these while we're at it.
别忘了 说的时候 给他看这个
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表