剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
to two chicks.
两个小妞了
No pressure.
别有压力
Thanks. I got it.
多谢 我知道了
Doesn't count unless you call it.
先叫球 否则不算分
8-ball, side pocket.
8号♥球 横袋
You mean...
你是说
This pocket?
这个口袋
Oh, my god.
天那
Looks like your luck just ran out.
你的运气似乎用完了
You played dirty.
是你在使诈
Oh, I can get a lot dirtier.
我还没怎么使诈呢
What are frick and frack doing here?
这两个好基友 在这里干什么呀
Getting loaded.
买♥♥醉
And laid by the looks of things.
看起来还要打炮
Yo, bartender! Another round of shots on Danny's tab, okay?
酒保 丹尼账单上再加一轮酒
Amanda.
阿曼达
I asked you to draw something different today.
今天你要画点别的东西
This is another picture of you and your father.
这张还是画的 你和你♥爸♥爸
Take me to see him, and then I'll draw anything you want.
带我去见他 你要我画什么我就画什么
You know you will never see that man again.
你要明白 你再也见不到他了
Tell me why.
告诉我为什幺
Because they took him away.
因为他们把他带走了
Because he hurt people.
因为他伤害了别人
Because he killed people.
因为他谋杀了别人
That's a lie.
你说谎
They did it.
是他们做的
There is no "They," Amanda.
没有什么他们 阿曼达
If you don't stop challenging me on this,
如果你一直这样跟我对着干
you might wind up spending the rest of
你余下的童年
your childhood in this place.
就在这里过吧
Is that what you want?
你想要这样吗
I want to see my daddy.
我想见爸爸
Evening, Ems.
晚上好 艾米
Thought you'd be amused to know
我想 你应该有兴趣知道
that your fake boyfriend is busy
你的假男友在
making a drunken ass of himself
你另一个男友的酒吧里
at your other boyfriend's bar.
喝得酩酊大醉
I'm gonna have to cut you guys off. What?
我必须赶你们走了 什么
What are you talking about? You can't do that.
你说什么 你不能那么做
Boys will be boys.
这就是男人 本性难移
Come on down. Testosterone's on the house.
过来看看吧 这里充斥着男性荷尔蒙
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白一件事情
Sometime shortly before we started,
就在茶会快开始之前
the DVD...
光碟
went missing.
找不到了
Missing?
找不到了
I thought that I had misplaced it,
一开始我以为是我放错了地方
but, um, we found it in the DVD player,
但后来我们在播放机里找到了
and I chalked it up to a moment of absentmindedness.
我承认我当时有点恍惚
We?
我们
Emily and I.
艾米莉和我
She thought to check the tray in the player
她建议检查一下影碟机
and saved the day.
才挽救了局面
Or not, as it turns out.
但实际上 没有
Why isn't her name on your list?
为什么她不在名单里
You can't possibly think that Emily had anything
你不会认为 艾米莉
to do with this.
和这件事有关系吧
Besides, she was a victim, too.
她也是受害者之一
And we'll roll
让我们荡起
roll that crimson
荡起双桨
Daniel.
丹尼尔
What happened?
他怎么了
Captain Jack happened.
杰克船长出现了
And that is all the time
今晚的问题
I have for questions tonight.
到此为止
Good night, sports fans.
晚安 我的粉丝们
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Grayson. I tried to stop him, but--
真的很抱歉 格雷森夫人 我想制止他的
Well, you know how he gets.
但他喝起酒来 你也知道
I, uh, I thought it was better to stay with him,
我想 我还是守在他身边比较好
keep him from doing anything stupid.
防止他做傻事
You know, like last summer.
别像去年夏天那样
Well, suddenly last summer's
看来 突然间去年夏天惨痛的教训
beginning to look like a cake walk.
已经不值一提了
See to it he falls asleep face down.
注意点 别让他趴着睡
I'll start on these.
我会着手查的
What's going on here?
这里怎么回事
A very long story.
说来话长
Suffice to say, we both spent our nights
只能说 我们两个今晚
neck deep in Grayson drama.
都深陷格雷森家的闹剧中
You really are sober, aren't you?
你没醉 还很清醒嘛
As a judge.
相当清醒
Police now believe the same person
警方认为
is behind the hamptonsexposed web site
创建汉普顿秘语网的幕后黑手
and the break-in at Dr. Banks' office.
和闯入班克斯医生办公室的是同一人
When asked about suspects in her disappearance,
当被问及失踪案的嫌疑人时
detective said they had a list
探员们称 嫌疑人名单
as long as Dr. Banks' patient roster.
与班克斯医生的病人名单一样长
If you have any information... Where's Daniel?
如果你有任何信息 丹尼尔在哪儿
I'd say, uh,
我认为
the more pressing mystery
眼下最紧迫要解开的谜团
is the whereabouts of Dr. Banks.
是班克斯医生的下落
If you have any information that could help authorities
如果你有任何信息
on her whereabouts,
能够帮助警方找到她
Please call the action news crime line.
请拨♥打♥新闻快报的热♥线♥电♥话♥
You just missed your friends.
你的朋友刚走
I heard.
我听说了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's fine. It's a bar.
没事 酒吧嘛
It's no big deal.
没关系
Can I get you something?
你要喝点什么吗
I mean, I can't offer you a gourmet meal,
我们这里虽然没有美酒佳肴
but we do carry several not-so-pricey wines.
但是便宜点的酒还是有的
Not tonight, but thank you.
今晚就算了 谢谢
Man, she's a--
老兄 她真的
She's a tough one to figure out.
真的很难捉摸
She's got issues.
她这个人有很多问题
Got nothing but...
不过
nice things to say about you, though.
关于你 她说的都是好话
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思
See for yourself.
自己去看吧
Please listen to me.
听我说
It was never my intention to hurt anyone today.
今天对大家造成伤害 绝不是我的本意
So, whoever you are,
所以 不管你是谁
please, I am begging you,
求求你了
just let me out of here so that we can talk.
放我出去 我们好好谈谈
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
Is there anybody out there?!
外面有人在吗
Can you hear me?
听到我说话了吗
Please let me out of here.
放我出去吧
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
In a surprise twist,
一桩不可思议的案件
in an already incredible story,
出现了出乎意料的的转折
an anonymous tip to the Action News Crime Line
犯罪举报热♥线♥收到了匿名消息
led South Hampton police
于是就是刚刚 南汉普顿警方
right to the missing Dr. Michelle Banks,
在一处仓库中找到了
who was pulled from this storage facility just moments ago.
失踪的米歇尔·班克斯医生
Cops have been on the scene,
警方在现场
combing this area for hours,
进行了数小时的仔细搜寻
trying to gather up evidence and looking for suspects.
试图收集证据 寻找嫌疑人
We do know that Dr. Banks is okay.
目前班克斯博士已脱离危险
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表