剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, I crashed at Emily's.
是 我在艾米莉那儿过夜了
Where are you off to?
你准备去哪儿啊
Your dad called, said he needed help
你♥爸♥打电♥话♥让我去帮忙
transitioning his home office
把他家中的办公室
to his suite at the Southfork Inn.
搬到南方酒店的套房♥里去
So my mom really kicked him out.
看来我妈真把他赶出去了
How'd he seem?
他没事吧
Cranky. But don't worry.
有些暴躁 不过别担心
I've got him taken care of.
有我在他旁边
Ah, Emily.
艾米莉
Tyler.
泰勒
You just can't get enough of this one, can you?
你和他一起 怎么过都不会腻吧
Well, I have a big day ahead of me.
忙碌的一天等着我呢
Adios, kids.
先走了 小俩口
Bagels with fresh lox and cream cheese.
面包圈配上新鲜鲑鱼和奶油干酪
I thought you'd be home
我早上从海鲜市场回来
when I got back from the fish market this morning.
你就不见人了
Oh, so that's where you went?
原来你去了海鲜市场
I was thinking maybe I scared you off
我还想是不是我爱的宣言
with all that love talk.
把你吓跑了
I told you, I don't scare easily.
我说过 我可不那么容易被吓到
And don't forget, I said it first.
别忘了 可是我先表白的
Oh, I won't.
我不会忘的
Tucked that little nugget away for safekeeping.
我要把那珍贵的肺腑之言铭记于心
Early shift at the Stowaway?
今天酒吧你上早班吗
Last shift.
最后一班
It's time I talk to Jack.
我该和杰克谈谈了
Not about you,
不是因为你
just with everything going on with my parents,
只是最近我父母发生了这么多事
I don't want to add to their problems. It's just--
我不想再添乱了 要知道...
The truth is, I mostly took the job to piss them off anyway.
我去打工主要还是为了气他们
Well, mission accomplished there.
任务算圆♥满♥完成了
Yeah.
是啊
But now my dad's all alone,
但现在我爸孤身一人了
and I'm actually starting to feel bad for him.
我真心觉得对不住他
You thinking about taking him up on that internship?
你准备去他那儿实习吗
I figure, a few weeks wouldn't kill me.
去几个礼拜也没什么大不了
Is that a bad idea?
这是不是个坏主意
No, not at all. I think you'll be great.
不 完全不是 你肯定会干得很出色
You do not see me here.
请你们无视我
This is the very picture of mortification.
真是丢人丢到家了
Ah, the walk of shame.
一夜风流后的“耻辱之行”
More like a bloody knuckle crawl.
更像是不幸的“屈辱爬行”
I take it, you and Tyler made up.
这么说 你和泰勒和好了
And then some.
不只如此
Your mother cannot see me like this.
不能让你妈妈看见我这样子
The maid said she went into the city.
女佣说她进城了
The coast should be clear.
危险排除
I should go, too.
我也该走了
Okay.
好的
I'm proud of you.
我以你为豪
Ashley?
阿什莉
The coast is obviously not clear.
很明显 危险没排除
I will kill that boyfriend of yours.
我真想宰了你男友
Well, maybe she won't notice.
也许她不会注意到
Yeah, maybe monkeys will fly out of my--
那母猪都能上树了
Ashley? Hello?
阿什莉 你在吗
Coming, Mrs. Grayson.
我来了 格雷森夫人
Let's put her in the ground-floor bedroom
推她到一楼的卧室吧
Right over there, and make sure
就在那边
that everything she needs is close at hand. Yes, ma'am.
保证她有求必应 没问题
What's going on?
发生什么了吗
Oh, there you are.
你来了啊
Ms. Davis is going to be recuperating here indefinitely.
戴维斯夫人将在这里静养恢复
So I'll need you to go into the city
所以我需要你进城
and arrange to have all of her things shipped here from her apartment.
把她公♥寓♥里的所有东西搬到这儿来
Morning, mother, Lydia. Don't let me interrupt you.
妈 莉迪亚 早上好 你们继续
Well, it seems you're not the only one
看来不只你
flaunting last night's dress.
还穿着昨晚的礼服招摇过市
Please go box Lydia's wardrobe, jewelry,
把莉迪亚的衣服 首饰都整理好
and most importantly, any photographs
最重要的是别落下照片
or personal items that might trigger her memory.
或任何能帮她唤起记忆的私人物品
Of course.
当然
Lydia, I had no idea you were making such remarkable progress.
莉迪亚 真没想到你恢复得那么快
It's so good to see you.
真高兴见到你
Your face looks familiar, but I--
你脸似曾相识
I can't quite place you.
但是我认不出你
Lydia... you don't remember Emily?
莉迪亚 你不记得艾米莉了吗
She bought your beach house.
她买♥♥下了你的海边别♥墅♥
I remember my beach house,
我记得我的海边别♥墅♥
But...
只是...
I have no idea who you are.
对你完全没印象
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, don't be. Really.
没事的
This is Victoria Grayson calling to confirm
我是维多利亚·格雷森 想确认一下
Lydia Davis' physical therapy appointment this afternoon.
下午莉迪亚·戴维斯的理疗时间
Just leave your name at the gate,
在门口报上你的名字
and they'll show you through.
他们就会带你进去的
Excuse me.
失陪一会
Uh, give us a moment, will you, Tyler?
让我们俩说几句好吗 泰勒
Of course. I'll be in the study. Morning, Mrs. Grayson.
好的 我去书房♥ 早安 格雷森夫人
Morning.
早安
What part of "get out" are you having trouble with?
你听不懂什么叫作"离开"吗
Oh, things changed when you moved Lydia into our summer home.
情况有变 谁叫你让莉迪亚住进来了
What exactly is it that you think you're doing?
你到底想干什么
Sooner or later, Lydia is going to regain her memory,
莉迪亚早晚都会恢复记忆
and I want to make sure that it's sooner.
而我要确保她尽早恢复
That way, I can do whatever's necessary to control her reaction.
这样 我就能想办法稳定她的情绪
Well, I can't let you hurt her any more than you already have.
我不能让你再一次伤害她
Me?
我吗
I wasn't the one who sent Frank to her apartment that night.
那晚可不是我派弗兰克去她公♥寓♥的
Clear out your office and go.
收拾好你的办公室 给我走人
So, Jack,
杰克
I was thinking about maybe borrowing the boat tonight.
今晚我想借你的船一用
Keep thinking.
继续想吧
Come on. I got a date with Charlotte.
帮帮忙 我要和夏洛特约会
And I really want it to be special.
我真想让这次约会特别点
Well, you're talking to the wrong guy.
你跟我说也没用
Nolan owns the "Amanda,"
"阿曼达"是诺兰的
and he and I aren't really buddy-buddy anymore.
他和我也不是铁哥们了
So what, you're just gonna give him the boat now?
所以呢 你准备把船拱手相让了吗
Go make nice. Listen...
与他和好
I'm hoping tonight might be the night,
我希望今晚是那个特别的一晚
if you get my drift.
你该懂我的意思吧
And upstairs ain't exactly the most romantic spot in town.
而酒吧楼上可不太浪漫
Come on.
拜托了
Fine. I'll talk to him.
好吧 我会去跟他说
Just...
记得...
promise you'll use protection.
要做好保护措施
Protection from what?
保护什么
The sun. You know, sunburn?
皮肤 怕被阳光晒伤
I'm thinking about taking the boat out.
我计划坐船出海
Uh, talk to Nolan, would you?
记得跟诺兰说啊
Uh, look, Jack,
是这样的 杰克
I don't really know how to say this,
我不知道该怎么说
so I'm just gonna say it.
我就开门见山了
Me working here for you
我在这儿的工作
hasn't exactly been working out, has it?
并不很理想 是吧
You mean, 'cause you got drunk on your first shift
你是指 你上班第一天就喝得酩酊大醉
or 'cause I was hitting on your girlfriend?
还是指我追你女朋友的事
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表