剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
but these are definitely not them.
但今天绝对不同以往
How's dinner at East Hampton Point sound?
今晚去汉普顿东岬餐厅共进晚餐如何
Like today can't be over soon enough.
我已经迫不及待了
Then it's a date.
那就这样说定了
Damn it.
该死
What?
怎么了
I-I promised Daniel that we'd hang out tonight.
我答应丹尼尔今晚陪他的
He wants to talk about the troubles with his dad.
他想聊聊他和他爸之间的问题
I... I'd hate to see him fall off the wagon again.
我不想看到他酒瘾复发
Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of that.
我可不想因为我而妨碍你们哥俩谈心
Emily should be free. I'll just give her a call.
艾米莉应该有空陪我 我打个电♥话♥给她
Oh, wait. Why--why don't we just make it a double date?
等等 为什么我们不来个四人晚餐呢
What do you think?
你觉得呢
It's a brilliant idea.
真是个好主意
Great. You work it out with the princess.
很好 你去约你家大小姐
I'll talk to Daniel and make a reservation for four.
我去找丹尼尔 然后订个四人位
What's up, Dec?
今天如何 德克
Skipper?
船长
We're not open yet.
我们还没开始营业
You'd think he'd have our hours of operation down by now, right?
这么久了 他该知道我们的营业时间了吧
Can't a guy hang with his broheim?
难道男生就不能找他的基友玩吗
No, and don't ever call me that.
不行 别再那样叫我
So...
那
What's the haps with you and Ems?
你跟艾米进展如何
Sounds like Danny boy is starting to pull ahead.
看来丹尼小子已经遥遥领先了
There's no haps.
我根本就没机会
I'm just not her type.
我不是她的菜
You're everyone's type.
你是所有人的菜
What? You can't wait for this girl to come to you.
你不能等着她对你主动
Trust me. I know her.
相信我 我了解她
You are now competing for an elite piece of Hampton's tail,
你现在争的可是汉普顿的名媛
and with a Grayson, no less.
何况对手还是格雷森
Yeah, a Grayson who he just hired to work here.
对 那个刚被雇佣来这工作的格雷森
Don't ask about that.
别问了
I'm not sure how it happened myself.
我也不明白是怎么发生的
It happened because your inner gladiator's finally waking up.
是你内心的角斗士终于苏醒了
Poor little rich boy,
而可怜的小富哥
rebelling against the pressures of having it all.
要应对爱情事业双重压力
And deep down, you know that you can turn
在内心深处 你知道
this fortuitous power shift to your advantage,
你能将这意外的权力对调转变为你的优势
and Emily will be yours.
那样艾米莉就是你的了
You're a mental case. You know that?
你就是个疯子 知道吗
He also happens to be right.
也许他是对的
Come on, guys like us want girls like that,
像我们这样的穷小子想追到富家小姐
we gotta fight a little bit harder.
就得好好加把劲
Unless...
除非
you don't really think she's worth it.
你认为她不值得你这样付出
Now that's plain witchy.
太诡异了
Hello.
你好
Did you send it?
你传了吗
Not yet. The file's being encrypted with a cast-128 algorithm,
还没 文件要用128位制加密算法编程
which takes time.
需要花点时间
This is brave new territory we're venturing into here.
这是我们华丽冒险的新地域
Absolutely sure this is how you want to handle it?
你确定要用这种解决方式吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Pull the trigger.
行动吧
All right.
好的
社交名媛跳楼自杀
东汉普顿新闻汇总
It was all you--
全都是你干的
destroying senator Kingsly,
毁了金斯莱议员
Dr. Banks...
班克斯医生
Get out.
出去
Help! Somebody help!
救命啊 有人吗 救命
Dear god.
我的上帝啊
That needs to go in the pool house, please.
抬到泳池那去 谢谢
Uh, we just need to put the lanterns over the patio door.
把彩灯挂满整个露台门
That needs to go straight. Straight. Just-- yeah, straight.
再摆正一点 对 正了
Ashley, this looks fantastic.
阿什莉 这布置得好棒
Very festive.
充满节日的气氛
Thanks, although, I have to admit,
多谢夸奖 虽然 我不得不承认
it is slightly humiliating, having to plan a party
让我策划一个纪念英格兰战败的聚会
celebrating the defeat of England.
着实有点丢人
I don't do well with rejection.
我一般心理排斥 就会做得不好
Obviously,
显然
that was over 200 years ago.
那是两百多年前的事儿了
Is Daniel in the back?
丹尼尔在家吗
No. He and Tyler went to grab some lunch.
没 他和泰勒去吃午饭了
Hey, I don't know if you have plans tonight,
我不知道你俩今晚有无安排
but Tyler thought it might be fun if we all went on a double date.
但泰勒说也许四人晚餐会很有意思
Isn't that sweet?
是不是很贴心
Yeah, so sweet. Um...
对 很贴心
But, you know, things are very new with Daniel,
但是 我刚开始与丹尼尔交往
and we're still kinda getting to know each other.
而且我们俩还在相互了解中
That's kind of hard to do with Tyler around.
所以跟泰勒一起会有点尴尬
Oh, my god. You hate him.
天了 你讨厌他
No, I don't hate him.
不 我不是讨厌他
I just...
只是
I don't--I don't know him very well.
我不是 不是很了解他
Well, why not get to know him?
那为什么不趁机多了解他呢
This is really important to you, isn't it?
这对你很重要 对吗
Yes, it is.
对 是的
I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't.
如果不重要 我就不会问你了
I really like him, Emily,
艾米莉 我真的很喜欢他
and he is Daniel's best friend.
他又是丹尼尔的好朋友
Give him a chance.
给他次机会吧
You're right. Count us in.
你说得对 算上我们吧
Super.
太棒了
What are you, uh,
你在这
what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢
Your text said you wanted to talk?
你发短♥信♥说想跟我聊聊
Yeah, but, I, uh...
对 但我
I was gonna come to you.
我本来想去找你的
So did you or didn't you want to talk?
那你到底要不要跟我聊聊
Okay, yeah. Uh, here is fine.
想 这里也行
Can we, uh...
能借一步...
All right.
好吧
So far,
迄今为止
I've tried taking you sailing without a boat,
我尝试过带你出海 但船没了
gotten my face bashed in by your ex,
我被你前男友打得鼻青脸肿
and been arrested.
然后还被拘捕过
So you don't want to continue this crime spree with me?
所以你不想再和我一起疯狂作案了 是吗
No, what I--what I want
是的 我想要
is to take you out on a real date.
真正跟你约会一次
Okay. Yeah, great.
行 这主意很好
You said great?
你说很好
You wanted a different answer?
你想要别的答案吗
No, no. Uh, how about this weekend?
不 不 那周末怎么样
Sure.
可以
Oh, but my parents throw this big party every year for the 4th,
但我父母每年都会为国♥庆♥日举办隆重聚会
and I kind of have to be there.
我必须得出席
You should come.
你也来吧
To your parents' party?
去参加你父母的舞会
I don't think so.
我看还是算了吧
But I--I'm--I'm gonna hold you to our date.
但我会等着你赴约的
Okay.
好的
Hey, Frank.
弗兰克
Have a seat.
坐吧
Water.
来杯水
We've been through a lot together.
我们一起经历了许多风风雨雨
We certainly have.
确实如此
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表