剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later.
晚点再聊吧
Bye, Jack. Bye.
再见 杰克 再见
Where's little brother?
你弟弟呢
I let him go.
我让他走了
Field trip with his girlfriend.
他随女朋友去实地考察旅行了
Prep school registration.
去注册预科学校
We need a field trip.
我们也去旅行吧
What about Atlantic City?
去大西洋城怎么样
A little gambling, a little clubbing,
玩玩赌博 泡泡夜店
A little trouble.
再惹点小麻烦
Mm. Sounds great.
听上去很不错
Unfortunately, I've got a bar to run.
但很不幸 我还得管酒吧呢
Snoozefest.
无聊透了
Don't you get tired of doing the same thing every night,
你不会无聊吗 日复一日年复一年
seeing the same people, listening to the same music?
见同样的人 听同样的音乐
Comes with the territory.
没办法
Come on. Be impulsive.
来嘛 偶尔冲动一把
Unplan your life.
潇洒走一回
Amanda...
阿曼达
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't.
我不能这么做
I wonder if you'd say no to Emily Thorne.
我好奇你是否会对艾米莉·索恩说不
I've always been amazed at how you can make 20,000 square feet
我一直惊叹你如何把两万平方英尺
feel warm and inviting.
布置得温馨又迷人
Still, wiout Conrad, it feels somehow empty.
不过少了康纳德 还是略感冷清
Now rumor has it, he's moved in to the Southfork.
据说他搬到南方酒店去了
And good riddance.
终于摆脱他了
This is one village that won't miss its idiot.
这里再也不会欢迎他了
Besides, I didn't bring you here for Conrad.
话说回来 我请你过来不是为康纳德
I brought you here for Amanda Clarke.
我请你过来是为了阿曼达·克拉克
Amanda Clarke? Yes.
阿曼达·克拉克 没错
She's returned to town, and I want you to find out why.
她回镇上来了 我要你去查出原因
How am I supposed to do that?
这让我怎么查
You interviewed her after the trial.
你在审讯后采访过她
Tell her you'd like to talk to her about your memoirs
告诉她 你想为自传跟她聊聊
as a way of reflecting on the past.
算是对过去的回顾
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.
我可能无法心安理得这么做
Then get comfortable with it.
那想想让你心安理得的理由
You'd still be covering earnings reports
要不是我
in the back pages of the "Journal" if it weren't for me.
你现在还在给报纸末版写盈利报告
Don't forget it.
别忘了
Trust me, one doesn't easily forget
相信我 任何人都不会轻易忘记
a deal he's made with the devil.
与魔鬼做的交易
Fine. I'll talk to her.
好吧 我会和她谈的
I'm sure the girl is just here to get some closure.
我确信这个女孩只是来了却些心结的
The question is how far she will go to get it.
关键是她要如何了却这些心结
"By the time the trial ended,
"审讯结束之时
every person I once trusted
每一个我曾经信任的人
had turned their back on me.
都弃我而去
The only remaining option was to find an impartial observer
仅剩的选择是找到一位公正的旁观者
to tell my story.
将我的事公之于众
I thought Mason Treadwell would be that person."
我觉得梅森·特德韦尔会是那个人"
You have to understand the scope of the cover-up.
你要明白这个互相包庇的关系网
We're talking about people on every level--
涉及到各个阶层人士
Prosecutors, defense attorneys, friends,
检察官 辩护律师 密友
coworkers.
以及同僚
Well, setting aside the logistics of your theory,
先不论你这一说辞的合理性
why do you think all these people from your everyday life
你认为你身边的这些人
would turn on you so rampantly?
为什么这么毫不留情地对付你
Just promises of power, money,
权利 金钱以及
political favors.
政♥治♥利益的诱惑
I mean, you name it.
凡是你能说出的好处都在其列
And then when I think those didn't work,
而当这些都不管用的时候
they used threats.
他们就开始威胁
Think about it.
好好想想吧
If they could put me in here,
他们都能把我弄进来
imagine what else they're capable of.
想想他们还能干出些什么
Fascinating footage.
有趣的影像资料
Clarke seems to be utterly convinced
克拉克看上去非常坚定
that he's telling the truth.
自己说的都是实话
In his twisted mind, he is.
在他扭曲的精神世界中 的确是的
The general consensus within the psychiatric community
心理学界有普遍共识
is advanced pathological narcissism.
精神病就是一种病理性的自恋
Then no element of his story has been borne out by facts?
他的故事没有一点是基于现实的吗
Not a shred.
一点都没有
The Stowaway tavern. How fitting.
偷渡者酒吧 挺有韵味的
Could I trouble you for a light?
可以问你借个火吗
Sorry.
不好意思
There's no smoking inside.
室内禁止吸烟
Come now.
别装了
There are no patrons inside. Who would possibly object?
老板又不在 谁会管
Oh. It's after 11:00. Why not?
已经十一点多了 何不来一杯
I'll have a gibson.
我要一杯吉布森鸡尾酒
A gibson?
吉布森酒
Are you for real?
你说真的吗
Oh, yes.
是的
You don't remember me, do you... Amanda?
你不记得我了 是吗 阿曼达
Should I?
我应该记得你吗
I wouldn't have recognized you either.
我也快认不出你了
It's been a long time.
时隔那么久了
Mason Treadwell.
梅森·特德韦尔
I interviewed you when you were a little girl.
你小时候我采访过你
A couple of times, actually.
确切说 采访过好几次
It was for my book about your father--
那时我在写一本关于你父亲的书
"The Society Connection."
《社交谜网》
Right. Mason.
记起来了 梅森
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
There's a lot I don't remember about that time in my life.
那段时间的事我真不大记得了
Oh, of course.
那是当然
So, what brings you here?
那么 你此行有何贵干
I could ask you the same question.
我也想问你同样的问题
Actually, I was hoping that you and I
说实话 我希望
could sit down and talk about that.
我们能坐下来好好谈谈
I'm, uh, finishing up my memoirs,
我的自传即将完成
and I would love to include a...
我想加一个章节
reprise chapter of sorts about you.
回顾关于你的故事
Tomorrow?
明天如何
At my house?
来我家
Well, you'll be happy to hear that your prenup
通知你一个喜人的消息
is well on its way to being nullified due to duress.
由于你是胁迫结婚 婚前协议宣告作废
Thank you, Ryan, for going above and beyond on that one.
谢谢你 莱恩 为此你煞费苦心
Where do we stand with Charlotte?
夏洛特的情况我们怎么解决
Well, at this time, there's no compelling legal argument
现在我还没找到强制性法律条款
to force her back home with you.
能强迫她回到你身边
But believe me, I'll continue to dig.
但是相信我 我会继续钻研的
Right now my main concern is your interest in Grayson Global.
此刻我最关心的是你在格雷森国际的利益
It seems Conrad is seeking
看起来康拉德在想法子
to divest you of your stock in the company.
剥夺你在公♥司♥现有的股份
Is he insane?
他疯了吗
Someone needs to remind that man
他应该清楚
that I earned every single one of those shares.
我的所有股份都是应得的
And without me, he wouldn't have He's not insane.
没有我 他就不会... 他没疯
He's strong-arming.
他只是手段强硬
But before we go into the ring with them on this,
但与他们就此谈判前
I think it'd be wise if we set up a little insurance policy.
我想制定一个保险策略才是明智之举
We need Conrad to restore
我们得让康拉德交出
Daniel's access to his grandfather's trust.
丹尼尔爷爷留给他的信托基金
You're asking me to involve my son in this?
你要我把儿子也牵涉进来
Well, by his own declaration, he's already involved.
按照他自己的说法 他已经牵涉其中
And he's on your side.
而且他站在你这边
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表