剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
You want to diversify.
你想要进行多样投资
I'm thinking China.
我在考虑进军中国
Oh, everybody's thinking China.
大家都想进军中国
We need to get you ahead of the curve.
你得更超前一点
I like the sound of that.
听起来不错
But I must be very careful
但我必须谨慎选择
about who I choose to get into bed with.
与谁共枕同眠[丹尼尔以为指谈生意]
Well, like my father said, you'll be in good hands.
如我父亲所说 我会很好地关照你
I like the sound of that even more.
真是更令我动心了
Hey, you in there?
你在吗
You don't mind if I record this, do you?
不介意我把谈话内容录下来吧
No.
不介意
So I see you're still a Clarke.
你还是姓克拉克
Why keep your father's last name?
为什么还保留你父亲的姓呢
I didn't see much point in hiding who I was.
我觉得没必要隐藏自己的身份
You didn't mind being the daughter
你不介意自己的父亲
of a-a man who financed terrorism?
是一个为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥洗黑钱的罪人吗
In some ways, it helped me.
在某种程度上 这还帮了我
It showed me who my true friends were.
帮我认清谁才是我真正的朋友
And now here you are, back at the scene of the crime,
而现如今 事隔二十年
nearly two decades later.
你重回事发地点
I would think that the memories are quite painful.
我想那段记忆一定充满伤痛
Some.
有些是的
But I've come back on my terms.
但回来这里是我自己的决定
I won't let the past have power over me...
我不会让往事纠缠着我
Not anymore.
再也不会了
Well, still...
不过
Some people perceive you as a victim of the scandal,
有些人认为你是这桩丑闻的受害者
one who might be carrying a grudge.
你可能还心怀怨恨
I'm just trying to be... a good person
我只想好好做人
and live a good life.
安安稳稳过日子
Lately, I even started thinking about putting down roots.
我最近甚至开始考虑安定下来
I may even start a family.
或许还会成家
Look out, Captain Jack.
小心了 杰克船长
This little birdie's in search of nest.
这只小鸟在寻巢呢
Amanda, stay focused.
阿曼达 别岔话题
It's our turn to ask the questions.
轮到我们质问他了
When you came to see me after my father's trial,
在我父亲审讯后 你来看我
you told me to trust you, and I did.
说让我信任你 我照做了
I told you the truth...
我跟你说了实话
that I had seen my father and Victoria Grayson together,
我看到我父亲与维多利亚·格雷森在一起
romantically,
他们情意绵绵
that there was another man there that night on the porch.
那晚门廊上还有另外一个人
She's good.
她很行啊
You were a child.
你当时还是孩子
Your mental state was in question.
精神状态也不好
I-I couldn't possibly take your word for it.
我不可能相信你的话
No.
是啊
You chose to take hers.
你选择了相信她说的
And what about your word, Leo?
那你所说的一切呢 尼欧
I don't think he did it.
我觉得不是他干的
I don't either.
我也这么认为
How'd you like to help me rescue your father?
你想帮我一起解救你父亲吗
You didn't print a word of what I said to you.
我跟你说的每一个字都没有刊载出来
All stories have competing truths.
每个故事都有互相矛盾的事实
I simply...
我只不过
settled on the most logical.
选定了最合情合理的一个
And you were paid handsomely for that endorsement, I'm sure.
这笔封口费你拿到不少吧
Amanda, you're confused.
阿曼达 你搞错了
You don't have all the facts.
你不知道事实的全部
Here are the facts-- you and I both know you're a fraud.
事实就是 你我都清楚你是个骗子
One way or another, the truth will come out.
总有一天会真♥相♥大白的
Stand up, Amanda. Get in his face.
站起身 阿曼达 凑到他面前
Your reading at Victoria's
维多利亚家的读书会
is your last chance to redeem yourself.
是你最后一个重赎自我的机会
I suggest you take it.
我建议你好好把握
Go, Amanda.
走吧 阿曼达
Check you out, Cyrano.
看看你 大鼻子情圣[暗喻幕后推手]
You've just teed Leo up
你已经安排好尼欧
to blow the lid off the whole conspiracy.
去揭发这整个阴谋了
It would seem that way, wouldn't it?
看上去的确如此 是吧
The Rose Couture or the Herve Leger?
选玫瑰色的橘滋小礼服还是荷芙妮格呢
No more bandage dresses.
我不要再穿绑带礼服了
Right. I'll have it burned immediately.
好 我马上让人烧了它
Everybody decent?
都穿戴好了吗
Daniel, come in.
丹尼尔 快进来
Hey. Darling.
亲爱的
Ash, can you give us a minute? Of course.
阿什 能让我们单独谈谈吗 当然
Listen, Dad threw us a curveball.
爸爸趁我们不备耍手段了
Now what?
又怎么了
He had me meet with this woman,
他让我与一个女人会面
supposedly a prospective investor,
本该只是个潜在投资者
but I think he promised her
但我觉得他答应人家的
a lot more than financial advice.
远不止是提供理财建议
He set you up on date?
他下套让你去相亲吗
Yeah. Sofie Arnault.
是的 对方是索菲·阿尔诺
Oh, well, I'll give him points for taste.
他看人眼光还不错
Well, it made me suspicious,
这事让我起了疑心
so I checked the fine print on my trust.
于是我去查了信托基金的细则
It turns out, he had the conditions amended.
结果发现 他让人重新修改了条款
I get access to the cash, but won't be fully vested in the company
我可以拿到现金 但得不到股权
until I turn 30
直到我三十岁
or get married,
或者结婚
whichever comes first.
就看先赶上哪个了
Well, it was worth a try. Thanks, darling.
也算不枉一试了 谢谢 亲爱的
The fight's not over, Mom.
博弈还没结束 妈妈
All I need is Emily to say yes, and I collect those shares.
只要艾米莉肯嫁我 我就能享有股份了
No, Daniel.
不可以 丹尼尔
Mom, I love her... So why wait?
妈妈 我爱她 还需等待什么
What do people wait for exactly, a sign?
到底人们都在等什么 等预兆吗
Maybe this is it. People wait for certainty.
这就是了 人们等的是对感情的确定
Did you have that with Dad?
你跟爸爸之间有吗
No, and that's why I want it for you.
没有 因此我才希望你能谨慎
Let's discuss this later.
稍后再谈吧
I have guests coming and I have to get dressed.
我有客人要来 还要着装打扮
I want to be with her, Mom,
我想跟她在一起 妈妈
and if it gives you the upper hand against Dad,
这还能帮你占得上风 对付老爸
then what's the argument against it?
那何乐而不为呢
Ashley, are you out there?
阿什莉 你在外面吗
Yes.
在
Is Emily coming to the reading?
艾米莉会来参加读书会吗
Yeah, I think she just arrived.
会的 我想她应该刚到
Good.
很好
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮我做点事
I don't see the guest of honor. Do you?
我没看到那位特邀嘉宾 你呢
Maybe he accidentally strangled himself
也许他一个不小心用阔领带
with an ascot.
把自己勒死了
Emily, walk with me?
艾米莉 陪我走走吧
Sure.
好的
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Mason didn't cancel on you, did he?
梅森没放你鸽子吧
No, he's just running late. This is about Daniel.
没有 他只是迟到了 是丹尼尔的事
Did he tell you how
他告诉你
Conrad altered the terms of his trust?
康拉德修改了他信托基金的条款吗
No. Why would he discuss that with me?
没有 他为什么要告诉我
More importantly, why would he discuss that with you?
更重要的是 他怎么告诉你了
Well, he didn't.
他没告诉我
My ears just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
我只是正正巧巧听到了
The amendment makes it so the only way
修正条款规定 丹尼尔在30岁之前
Daniel can fully access his trust before he turns 30
能自♥由♥支配他信托基金的唯一方法
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表