剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Conrad will see it as a threat.
康拉德会认为这是恐吓
He'll think the white-haired man is spying on his son,
他会认为白发男在监视他的儿子
And he'll be forced to reach out to him.
致使他主动与白发人联♥系♥
You may be a lot of things--
也许你是个千面娇娃
Black belt in Karate, impeccable dresser,
空手道黑带 时髦女郎
and a certified sociopath--
还有反♥社♥会♥心理障碍患者
But you're not a killer.
但是你不是杀手
You don't know what I am or what I'm capable of.
你对我不了解 不知道我能干出什么来
And you don't know what he's capable of, Ems.
你也不知道他能干出什么来 艾米
Who's to say he won't kill you first?
谁知道他会不会先杀了你
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
Send it.
发送吧
I see my credit cards got some exercise this morning.
我发现我的信♥用♥卡♥今早瘦身了
Oh, nothing's better than the second floor of Bendel's.
没有比本德尔二楼更好的地方了
Sounds like you've had a pleasant day.
听起来你今天过的不错
Monique lhuillier offered to design a wedding dress for me.
莫尼克·鲁里耶为我设计了一款婚纱
Seems someone gave her the impression
看起来有人给了他
we're headed for the altar.
我们要走向婚姻的印象了
Victoria playing one of her little games, no doubt.
无疑是维多利亚的小把戏
Not that it's the worst idea.
倒这次并非是个坏点子
They do say third time's the charm.
常言道 坏事不过三 好运自然来
You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet.
你真是懂得讨女人欢心
I'm gonna have to call you back. Okay.
我一会儿打给你 好的
Yes?
什么事
Yeah, I got your message, you son of a bitch.
我收到你的消息了 你这个混♥蛋♥
There's a restaurant at the corner of 7th Avenue
在布鲁克林第七和第十大道的拐角
and 10th in Brooklyn. You be there at 5:00,
有家餐厅 五点钟在那里等我
or I unleash a contingency plan of my own.
否则休怪我不客气了
Emily.
艾米莉
Where are you headed off to in such a rush?
这么急是要去哪儿啊
I have to go get ready.
我得去准备
I've got my monthly meeting with the Landmark Committee.
地标委员会有个月例会
Not today you don't. We got a wedding to plan.
今天不行 我们要制定婚礼计划
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to reschedule.
抱歉 可能要改时间了
Emily, I cleared my afternoon for this.
艾米莉 我为此推了下午所有的事
You knew that.
你知道的
I'm sure the Landmark Committee can survive a month without you.
我确信地标委员会的例会没你也可以的
But unfortunately,
但是 不幸地是
my epic plans for your wedding may not.
你们婚礼的宏伟计划没你可不行
I promise,
我保证
I'll make my presentation as painless as possible.
我会尽可能简而言之的
杰克·波特 一百万美元
格雷森国际集团
$1 million?
一百万美金
Jack...
杰克
You must really have them worried.
你一定让他们很困扰
The Graysons are the last people I want to be indebted to,
我最不想得到的就是格雷森的恩惠
But if Emily's already planning on joining 'em...
但是如果艾米莉准备嫁入他们家...
Look, I-I was thinking
我在想
I could start a charity with the money.
我可以用这笔钱做慈善
Maybe it's something she and I could do together.
也许我可以和她一起做
You still care about her, don't you?
你还是很关心她 对吗
We both do, don't we?
我们都关心她 不是吗
I care about you.
我关心的是你
That's why you have to cash this,
所以你要这张支票兑现
'cause if you don't,
因为如果你不这样做
They may find a more...
他们会找到一种更...
permanent way of keeping you quiet.
永久的方法来让你保持安静
Oh. Gotta take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Nolcorp Japan.
诺氏日本分公♥司♥
Konnichiwa.
你好
If you meant what you said
你说要帮我为父报仇
when you promised to help avenge my father,
如果你的承诺是认真的
then I'm asking you to prove it to me right now.
我要你现在证明给我看
Ems... Calm down. Breathe.
艾米 冷静 深呼吸
I can't. I'm stuck here with Daniel,
我没法冷静 我被丹尼尔拖住了
And I'm not gonna make it to the city on time.
我不能及时赶到市区了
In-- in time for what?
及时干什么
The video worked.
那段视频起作用了
Conrad's meeting the white-haired man
康拉德五点会在餐厅
at a restaurant at 5:00.
和那个白发男见面
This might be my last chance to track him down
这也许是我在他消失前找到他的
before he disappears again.
最后一个机会了
I need you to go there and follow him home,
我要你过去跟踪他回家
find out where he lives.
看看他住哪
Ems, what's going on?
艾米 怎么回事
I'm just, uh, letting the committee know
只是通知协会
that I won't make it on time.
我无法准时出席了
Yes, absolutely.
当然
The meeting should go on without me.
没有我会议也该照样进行
That's right. It's the corner
没错 就在布鲁克林
of 7th Ave. and 10th Street in Brooklyn.
第七大道和第三大街的街角
I'll call you later.
我晚点再打你电♥话♥
Oh, well, we're getting a little ahead of ourselves,
我们都有点忘乎所以了
aren't we? I'm calling Conrad.
是吗 我要给康拉德打电♥话♥
We used to be such good friends, Lydia.
我们曾是多好的朋友啊 莉迪亚
What happened?
发生什么事了
You held me hostage at Grayson Manor
在你的走狗把我从自家公♥寓♥屋顶上推下去后
after your attack dog threw me off the roof of my own apartment.
你把我作为人♥质♥留在格雷森庄园
Well, you certainly have a knack
你现在不是
for landing on your feet, now don't you?
还好好地站在这里吗
What are you doing here, Victoria?
你来这里干什么 维多利亚
Conrad's finished with you, and so am I.
康拉德已经和你玩完了 我也是
I am giving you a lifeline.
我来为你提供一根救命稻草
The question is, are you wise enough to accept it?
问题在于 你是否够聪明愿意接受呢
I learned that lesson already.
我早学乖了
Fool me twice, shame on me, right?
不是说 愚我两次 其耻在我
Well, in this case, the shame is on all of us.
要这么说 我们大家都蒙其耻辱
After all these years,
这些年来
the government is quietly building a case against Conrad
政♥府♥一直在秘密立案调查康拉德
and his role in the downing of that plane,
以及他在那次空难中所做的事
not to mention what happened to David Clarke.
更别提他还陷害了大卫·克拉克
And given that you perjured yourself
考虑到你过去
all those years ago in federal court,
在联邦法♥院♥作伪证
they're going to be coming after you, too.
他们也会来调查你的
You did this, didn't you?
是你告发的 对吧
Well, let's just say, I got the ball rolling.
这么说吧 是我起的头
And I had the good fortune to secure myself immunity
而我运气好到可以用合作来换取
in exchange for my cooperation.
我的豁免权
And as your friend,
作为你的朋友
I've asked them to grant you the same courtesy.
我请求他们也给你同样的恩惠
I couldn't help but notice the de Kooning
我上次来这不禁注意到了
the last time I was here.
这幅德·库宁的画作[抽象派画家]
Conrad had it relocated from his office.
康拉德让人把它从办公室搬来的
He said it was the most important piece in his collection.
他说这是他收藏品中最重要的一幅
It isn't worth the canvas it's painted on,
这画还不如画布本身价值高
and he knows it.
他也知道的
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's a forgery.
这画是赝品
I know because I had it commissioned,
我之所以知道是因为这是我让人画的
and I passed it off on him.
然后再冒充真品卖♥♥给他
That's how we met.
我们就是这样认识的
The question is...
问题是
Why would Conrad hold on to something
康拉德怎么会抓住一件
that he knows has little value whatsoever?
无论怎么看都毫无价值的东西不放呢
Other than you, of course.
当然 除了你
Obviously, we're not talking William and Kate territory,
显然 我们讨论的不是威廉王子和凯特
but you are considered American royalty.
但你们也算是美国皇室了
Well, Daniel is.
我是说丹尼尔
Your heritage is still a little bit of a mystery, Emily.
你的遗产还有些不清不楚 艾米莉
But in this case, that's a good thing.
不过现在这种情况下 反而是件好事
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表