剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Tell them we'll see them in court.
跟他们法庭见
She looked so beautiful dancing there.
她在那里跳舞时好美
You're not thinking right.
你在犯傻
I am, Jon.
我没有 乔恩
Just go ahead and bring them back in.
去把他们带进来
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Jon. Now.
乔恩 现在就去
How did she die, Holden?
她怎么死的 霍顿
I didn't want her to be u-uncovered,
我不想让她裸♥露♥着
So I-I got some wildflowers,
所以我摘了些野花
put them on her in her private places.
放在了她的私处上
I just...
我
...put her legs back together.
把她的腿合起来
And I-I placed Jacob's ladder in her hair.
我在她头发里放了花葱
She wasn't laughing anymore.
她不再笑了
I don't even know why I got upset.
我甚至都不知道我为什么会难过
She was so...
但她当时
So sad.
好难过
So I sat with her...
所以我坐在她身边
Till the sun came up.
直到太阳升起
Then the sheriff came,
然后警长来了
And you -- you were there in the room.
你当时也在房♥间里
And you asked me what happened.
你问我发生了什么
You said you didn't remember.
你说你记不得了
Well, a-at first, I-I didn't, but...
起初我的确是记不得了 但
Then y-you kept showing me these pictures
你不停给我看这些照片
Trying to explain,
试图还原真♥相♥
but it still didn't make any sense.
但根本说不通
But I was numb.
我已经麻木
I-I'd been in that room... For hours.
我被关在那个房♥间里好几个小时
So I just said what I...
所以我只好
I needed to say...
撒了谎
To get out... To see my father.
为了出去见我父亲
And you let me say it.
而你没有阻止
You let me.
你让我说了
I let you say what you wanted to say, Daniel.
我让你说你想说的 丹尼尔
I let you unburden yourself.
我让你说出实话
Maybe the details were foggy,
可能细节不清楚
but the truth was as clear as day.
但事实很清楚
It remains so.
现在也是如此
You said I could go home.
你说了我可以回家
Did you kill Hanna Dean?
你杀了汉娜·迪恩吗
If I say I did, will you let me go this time?
如果我承认是我杀的 你这次会让我回家吗
No one made you kill her, did they?
没人逼你承认 对吧
If I say I did, will you let me go?
如果我承认是我杀的 你会放我走吗
Tell me -- no one made you kill her, did they?
告诉我 没人逼你承认 对吧
No.
没人
They didn't.
他们没有
How did she die, Daniel?
她怎么死的 丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I-I just put my hands around her neck...
我只是用手勒住她的脖子
Squeezed as hard as I could.
使劲掐
Until what?
直到怎么样
Until she was gone.
直到她死
I killed her.
我杀了她
And no one put words in your mouth.
没人逼你这么说
No one coerced your confession.
没人逼你承认
Did they?
对吧
No.
没错
They didn't.
他们没有
Are we done?
我们完事了吗
We're done.
我们完事了
What just happened in there, Daniel?
刚才怎么回事 丹尼尔
Memories.
记忆涌现
you should sit.
你该坐坐
It might be a while before we present the plea to the judge.
可能要等一会他们才会把认罪协议呈给法官
I've been sitting for hours.
我坐了好几个小时了
Not a problem.
那好吧
We got a nice set of tires.
我们这里有一套不错的轮胎
We can -- we can get all kinds of rims.
还有各种轮辋
The kids, they tend to go for the spinners.
孩子们更喜欢螺旋型
Uh, but this one might be...
但这种可能...
Do you know anyone in Mobile?
你在莫比亚有认识的人吗
I don't.
没有
You might say that's one of its attractions.
这就是它吸引人的地方吧
So, how'd it go?
怎么样了
He said he killed her but didn't rape her.
他说他杀了她 但没强♥奸♥她
Well, did he say why he killed her?
他有说为什么杀了她吗
I need you to run up to Atlanta.
我需要你去亚特兰大一趟
Run these to the lab. Have them do DNA testing.
让实验室做这上面的DNA检测
To each other?
互相做吗
Or to Hanna Dean.
跟汉娜·迪恩的比对
Trey Willis?
特雷·威利斯
Son of a bitch licked it.
这上面全是那混♥蛋♥的DNA
Is it too late?
太迟了吗
Carl?
卡尔
Is it too late?
太迟了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll make a call.
我打电♥话♥问问
Excuse me. Let me take this.
抱歉 我接下电♥话♥
Yes, sir?
你好
Better go see what's taking them so long.
我去看看怎么还没好
Owen, come on.
欧文 走吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Take it.
拿走吧
Uh, no, I...
不了 我...
Take anything you want.
拿走什么都行
Take it all.
全拿走吧
You'll be doing us a favor.
算是帮我们的忙
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表