剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
You have a nice day.
祝您愉快
Who's next?
下一位
Bye.
拜拜
This felt like the best corner.
这个角落最合适了
You know, you can see it from the road,
从路上可以看到这里
but it's not blocking anything.
但是又不会遮挡什么
I figured we'd get the drive-bys and the looky-loos.
过往的人应该都能吸引过来
I was clear when we discussed this,
我们讨论的时候我态度很明确
I did not authorize you to use company funds.
我没有授权你使用公♥司♥资金
It's not company funds, Dad. It's my funds.
我用的不是公♥司♥资金 爸 是我自己的钱
Where did you get the money to pay for all this?
你哪里弄的这么多钱买♥♥这些
Got a bank loan.
银行贷款
A loan?
贷款
Secured with what?
用什么担♥保♥的
It's not your concern, Dad.
这个你不用管 爸爸
You put up your house.
你用你们家房♥子抵押了
Yep.
对
Oh, son.
儿子啊
It's gonna be okay, Dad.
不会有事的 爸爸
I feel it in my bones. Change is inevitable.
我非常确定 改变是在所难免的
You got to get out in front of it.
得走在时代前列啊
You a browser or a buyer?
来看还是来买♥♥
One of them.
都可以
Well, let me know if you decide
你决定要买♥♥东西了
to cross over the threshold into consumerism.
记得告诉我
Actually, I am looking for something specifically.
其实我在找一件东西
Well, I like that...
我喜欢这个
Sometimes.
有时候吧
A Wedgewood Stove.
一个韦奇伍德炉子
How many burners?
要几个炉膛的
Four.
四个
Single broiler? Oven?
单个烤炉还有烤箱
Yes.
是的
Storage compartment/warmer or all oven below?
下面是要带保温储物箱的还是全是烤箱的
Either, I suppose.
都可以
How wide?
宽度呢
36 to 40 inches.
36到40英寸
Good working condition, I'd imagine.
我猜你想要好用的吧
It's preferable, yes.
当然 那样最好了
White, black, blue?
要白色 黑色还是蓝色的
Black.
黑色
Nope. Don't have a Wedgewood.
没有 根本没有韦奇伍德牌子的东西
Do you have any stoves at all?
你这里卖♥♥炉子吗
Not really.
不卖♥♥
Used to keep a mess of them old-timey things.
曾经有过一大堆老古董
Couldn't give 'em away.
不舍得送人
Now you can't keep 'em.
现在都留不住了
The New South Bourgeoisie.
都是"南方新贵族"闹的
You part of that group?
你是其中一员吗
I don't think I qualify.
我觉得我不够资格加入
Eh, they got enough of that trickle-down money
他们攒够了那些小钱
makes 'em want to buy some culture or class or...
就想花钱买♥♥点文化气息或品味
or maybe they're just fish.
或许只是淘淘旧货
Hell, I don't know. I just try to oblige when I can.
我也不了解 我只是尽可能的帮忙而已
So some of that money trickles down to you.
所以有些小钱就归你了
Well, why the hell not?
为什么不要呢
I'm as much of a patriot as they are.
我的爱国程度不亚于他们
I just like old stoves.
我只是喜欢老式炉子而已
Well, uh, thank you for your time.
多谢你的介绍
You, uh, live around here?
你住在附近吗
I do, yes.
是的
I'll send your request out to the universe
我会帮你四处问问
and lay my ear to the cosmic rails, as it were,
仔细打听打听的
wait for a reply.
看看有没有回应
I'd appreciate that.
谢谢你
You think I'm bullshitting, don't you?
你觉得我在敷衍你吧
On the contrary.
正相反
Here's my number. Give me a call in a few days.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥ 过两天给我打电♥话♥
And I'll let you know if I got a lead.
我会告诉你有没有线索的
Thank you. I will.
谢谢 我会打给你的
Get out much?
经常出门吗
I'm sorry?
什么
You socialize, like, at night?
比如晚上有什么社交活动吗
After dark? In theory...
天黑之后 理论上...
Well, in theory, I'm having a party tonight.
理论上 我今晚要办个派对
My address is on the card.
地址在名片上
So, if you're intrigued
要是你抗拒不了
by the wild, weird, and wonderful --
狂野 奇异 精彩的东西...
Okay, can't guarantee the "Wonderful."
我承认 精不精彩不好说
But the others...
但其他的...
oh, good lord god.
老天爷啊
Anyway, you'd be more than welcome.
总之 我很欢迎你来
Why would you invite me to your home?
为什么要邀请我去你家
You want me to be honest?
想听实话吗
I would, yes.
是的
You're about the loneliest person I've ever seen.
你差不多是我见过的最孤独的人了
And if you come to one of my parties, son,
孩子 要是你来我的派对
you may still be lonely, but you will not be alone.
你可能仍感孤独 但你不会是孤身一人
Or sober, if you so choose.
或者喝个烂醉 看你怎么选了
Name's Lezley, with a "Z."
我叫莱斯利 名里有个Z
Daniel.
我叫丹尼尔
With a "D."
D开头
Okay, Daniel with a "D."
D开头的丹尼尔
If I don't see you tonight
要是我今晚没见到你
and you don't feel like joining the fray,
或是你不想来和我们一起疯的话
then you give me a call in a few on the stove, hear?
那就过两天给我打电♥话♥问炉子的事吧
Will do.
没问题
All due respect, Madam district attorney,
恕我直言 地方检察官夫人
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
'Cause I can't imagine a sober person
因为我难以想象一个神志清醒的人
even considering offering Daniel Holden a plea deal.
会去考虑给丹尼尔·霍顿一个认罪协议
And, as I said, nothing's been offered yet, Senator.
我说过了 议员 什么都没给呢
But I did want you to know that I value your opinion.
但我希望你知道我很看重你的意见
Well, my opinion is,
我的意见是
you've forgotten the facts of this case.
你忘了这个案子中的事实
I've not forgotten the details of this case,
我连这个案子的细节都没忘
if that's what you meant.
如果你是这个意思的话
I'm no longer confident that if I take this case
如果我明天把这个案子送上法庭
to trial tomorrow I'd be able to find 12 people
我没有信心能找到12个
who'd be willing to put that man back on death row.
愿意把那个男人送回死囚牢房♥的陪审员
So, you'd let him plea out of it...
所以你就让他认罪然后结案
because you're afraid of your prosecutorial abilities in a trial?
因为你担心审判中你的公诉能力不足
No, I'm looking at the evidence --
不 我看重的是证据
no sperm clearly tying him to the victim.
精♥液♥不能将他和受害人直接联♥系♥起来
We know he's gonna claim forced confession.
我们清楚他会宣称遭到逼供
What if that confession gets thrown out?
要是那份认罪书被否决了怎么办
It won't get thrown out.
不会被否决的
What if that confession gets thrown out?
要是被否决了怎么办
We are down to the testimony of our two key witnesses.
我们只剩两个关键证人的证词了
Trey Willis stands by his original testimony.
特雷·威利斯仍坚持原始证词
That's in our favor.
这点对我们有利
George Melton has dropped off the radar.
乔治·梅尔顿已经不知所踪了
Plea deal for time served.
认罪免死刑
Plus 10.
加刑十年
10 means he's out in what?
加十年他又会什么时候出狱
Six? Eight?
六年后 八年后
That's the kind of move that can kill a career.
这一步足以毁了我们的事业啊
Give me another option, Roland, one that saves both of us.
那你给我想个方法 罗兰 救救我们俩
I'm open.
我听着呢
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表