剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I can't eat another bite. Thank you.
我都吃撑了 谢谢
I'm stuffed.
我饱了
Potatoes are awesome.
土豆做得很棒
Thanks. Can't stop eating them.
谢谢 吃得停不下来
I think everyone can agree that father time
我相信大家一致同意
is working in reverse on my beautiful wife.
我的漂亮妻子一天比一天年轻
Oh, now.
别这样说
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
祝你生日快乐 宝贝
Thank you, Ted.
谢谢 泰德
Happy birthday, mom.
祝你生日快乐 妈妈
Mom, I also just want to say how much
妈妈 我还想告诉你
you mean to me and Tawney,
你对我和托妮来说意义重大
And, and I just hope that you know that anything...
我希望你知道 任何事...
Come on in.
请进
Happy birthday, mother.
生日快乐 妈妈
I'm so sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
I... It's okay.
我... 没事
You're just in time for cake.
我们刚要吃蛋糕
Who's your friend, Daniel?
这是谁 丹尼尔
This is, um
这位是...
Lezley. With a "Z."
莱斯利 名里是个"z"
Hello. How do you do?
你好 你好
He was helping me, um, find your present.
他帮我挑了送你的礼物
One of my more difficult rummages.
找得可不容易了
Well, thank you for your efforts.
谢谢你费心
Oh, it was well worth the challenge,
没有白费力气
considering the circumstances of this special occasion.
因为这场合如此特别
Shall we go get her?
我们把礼物拿进来吧
Yes.
好的
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Okay, mother.
好的 妈妈
Come on through.
进来吧
It's a wedgewood, like we talked about.
这是个韦奇伍德炉 我们谈过的
R-right, like the, the photo you showed me,
对 就跟你给我看的照片上的一样
a-a wedgewood.
韦奇伍德炉
I-I thought it was what you wanted.
我以为这是你想要的
Well, I-I thought maybe down the line,
现在用不着啊
but it's lovely, Daniel.
但这很贴心 丹尼尔
Does it work?
好使吗
I was assured when it was last used, there was no issue.
卖♥♥家跟我保证最后一次用的时候没问题
Some refinishing might be appropriate.
可能需要抛光一下
But you got to run a gas line in.
但得连上燃气管道
Got a gas main line in the house?
房♥子里有燃气管道吗
No. It -- it's all electric.
没有 我们家都用电
That won't be cheap.
那样可不便宜
It can be done, Teddy.
也不是不可能 小泰
Oh, yeah. Sure. I mean, you know.
当然了
Of course, you just got to rip up the electric stove top there,
你只需要把上面的电炉砸烂
pull the ovens out of the wall, you know, that sort of thing.
把烤箱从墙里拽出来
But...anything's possible.
但是 一切皆有可能
It's a nice gift, Daniel.
这是个不错的礼物 丹尼尔
Very thoughtful.
想得很周到
It sure is.
当然了
But w-we don't need to decide right now.
但我们不必非得现在开始用
We can put it in the garage for later.
我们可以先放在车♥库♥里以后再用
If it was me, I'd do it right now,
换做我 我就现在开始安
While you're in the middle of a demo.
正好有人给你演示
I mean, it's not much to take this out, really.
真的不用拆很多东西
And you have room to run the gas line in here.
你还有空间安燃气管道
Up here, cabinets.
这上面 橱子里
Down here, drawers, what have you.
这下面 抽屉里 等等
Wedgewood right there.
然后把韦奇伍德炉放那儿
I always liked gas stoves.
我一直很喜欢煤气炉
Had one growing up.
从小家里就有个
I think they make things taste just a little better.
我觉得用它做饭会更好吃点
If that's possible with your mother's cooking.
当然还得有你妈妈这样的厨艺
I'm just saying if it was me.
这只是我的想法
Right now...
现在
Let's have some cake.
我们先去吃蛋糕吧
Come on, Daniel.
过来吃吧 丹尼尔
I'm sorry I said that you were...
对不起我骂你是...
Full of shit.
混♥蛋♥
Yes.
对
You taking it back?
你要收回这句话吗
No.
不
I believe forces brought you out to my establishment
我相信是命运带你来我的店里
in search of a stove for your mama's birthday.
找炉子送你妈妈当生日礼物
Same forces will tell you where to go next if you listen.
只要用心聆听 命运也会指引你前方的路
Sometimes it's hard to hear.
有时候很难听到声音
Yeah.
没错
Well, we usually hear better when we're in pain.
我们痛苦时 总能听得更清楚
But, damn, if you ain't got a high threshold.
但该死 万一你经受不住痛苦呢
See you around the fringes, buddy.
后会有期 伙计
So, where to now, Lezley?
我现在该去哪儿 莱斯利
Might ought to go look behind you.
就在你的身后
I'm afraid to.
家让我害怕
Yeah.
是的
I would be, too.
换做我也是
I mean, it's a throwaway society.
这是个用完即抛的社会
That's true.
没错
I mean, we buy stuff, and then we throw it away.
我们买♥♥了东西 然后再丢掉
I mean, why not lease it
还不如借呢
and then give it back when we're done, you know?
使完后再还回去呢
Let them haul it off to the landfill.
让他们把东西送去垃圾场处理
Good point.
说得好
Damn right.
没错
Hello, Tawney.
你好 托妮
Hello, Daniel.
你好 丹尼尔
You look restful.
你看起来很平静
I feel restful.
我感觉很平静
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you?
你呢
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Well, I'm...
我...
I'm feeling a lot of things,
我心中百感交集
but, uh, I wouldn't say restful is one of them.
但肯定不平静
Well...Thank you, Tawney, for, uh...
托妮 谢谢你
reach out for me on that day.
那天帮了我
I hope I did the right thing, Daniel.
我希望我做得对 丹尼尔
I think you did.
我觉得你做得对
You made me feel, Tawney.
你触动我心扉 托妮
Really feel, you know?
真真切切 你懂吗
Yes.
懂
For the first time in a long time.
我很久没被触动了
That's a big part of what makes us human, isn't it?
这才是人之本性 不是吗
I think so.
是的
I think it...
我觉得这会
deepens us.
让内心变得丰满
I've been deepened.
我觉得内心丰满了不少
We're gonna have to scoot here in a minute.
我们过会儿就得走了
See what Tawn--
我问问托妮
Hey, everybody.
各位
I,h, got an announcement to make.
我要宣布一个消息
H-hey, uh, baby, would you come here?
宝贝 你能过来下吗
Come here, baby.
来 宝贝
Mom, we got one more present for you.
妈妈 我们还有个礼物要送你
We're pregnant.
她怀孕了
What?! Oh, my gosh!
什么 天呐
Surprise! Tawney!
惊喜吧 托妮
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表