剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
To be honest, I...
坦白说 我
The protagonist...so pitiful.
主人公太可怜了
There is no point in telling stories
讲述完美之人的故事
about people who are perfect.
是毫无意义的
Well up to a point, but, Peggy, come on,
但是拜托 佩姬 并非完全如此的
What did you think, Donald?
你是怎么认为的 唐纳德
Um, well, it's... it's always subjective, isn't it?
评论都是很主观的 不是吗
Well, at least say you hated the monk.
你至少得说你讨厌那个修道士
Please.
拜托了
I didn't care for him, no.
我压根儿没把他放心上
Thank you.
谢谢
This bread is, um, is excellent.
这个面包太美味了
It's, um, different.
吃起来不一样
The Panini bread?
你说这个帕尼尼面包
Yes.
是的
The Panini, it's, um...
这儿的帕尼尼面包
It's unusually fresh here.
格外的清新美味
Am I the only one who is over Panini bread?
我是唯一一个不喜欢帕尼尼面包的人吗
Panini bread.
帕尼尼面包
Hello, mother.
你好 妈妈
That's nice of you to offer, but I already ate.
谢谢你能邀请我 但我吃过了
What'd I eat?
我吃的什么
A salad.
沙拉
No, it was filling.
不 有别的东西
It had cheese on it, cheese and croutons.
上面撒了奶酪 奶酪和面包粒
No, mother, I still don't want to go to the movies tonight.
不了 妈妈 我今晚还是不想去看电影
Enjoying my solitude.
享受独处的生活
You know, practicing.
试着去习惯
Alesha, could you get on register two please?
阿丽莎 你能登记上2个吗
Hold on, mom. Thanks.
等下 妈妈 谢谢
Do you have any moving supplies?
有什么搬家用品吗
Uh, we have packing tape on the endcap.
在最后一排有封箱胶带
Bubble wrap? Ugh, sorry.
有气泡纸吗 抱歉没有
Um, maybe Target.
塔吉特百货可能有
Thanks.
多谢
Yep.
没事
Town's so small you have to
镇太小了得开车
drive to Mansfield to get bubble wrap.
到曼斯菲尔德才能买♥♥到气泡纸
Bubble wrap, mom.
气泡纸 妈
Guess nobody ever moves from here.
大概没人从这里搬走过吧
I don't know if I can get my deposit back.
我都不知道能不能要回我的保证金
Melvin wasn't optimistic.
梅尔文觉得要不回来
Yeah, mom, it's a lot of money to me.
是的 妈 很大一笔钱呢
Got to go again.
我得挂电♥话♥了
Hmm. Mamas.
老妈的电♥话♥啊
It's $8.77. Cash or credit?
一共8.77元 现金还是刷♥卡♥
Credit.
刷♥卡♥
I could be having the best day,
我本可以过个愉快的一天
and then I talked to my mama.
结果跟我妈聊完就高兴不起来了
Heard that.
懂你
Now, you have a great day now.
你现在有个愉快的一天了
There a problem?
有什么问题吗
Can I get an application?
我能拿份申请表吗
For what?
申请什么
For the job advertised.
申请广♥告♥上的那个工作
For real?
真的吗
Yeah. For real.
真的
Okay.
那好吧
Why on earth would you memorize
你到底为啥要背
Tobias Wolff's "Bullet in the Brain"?
托拜厄斯·沃尔夫的《死前沉思录》
It's a short story, Florene.
故事短嘛 弗洛伦
I don't care if it was a haiku.
我不管这是不是俳句
It was sad enough to read. It'd be torture to memorize.
读来就很悲伤 背下来简直折磨吧
No, it was -- it was calming, actually.
并非如此 背它能平静下来
Okay.
好吧
More please.
再多说点
I-I don't know why, exactly.
我也不知道为啥要背
Well, it was -- it was during a period of my life
我是在这样的一段时间内背的
where I was having some difficulties
那时我觉得很难
dealing with the passage of time in a traditional sense.
用传统意义来看待时间的流逝
And since Mr. Wolff's short story
而沃尔夫先生的短文
deals partly with the bending of -- of time,
稍微解释了时空弯曲的问题
Well, in memorizing it,
在背的时候
or -- or in taking the action of memorizing it,
或者说背诵本身
I, too, was -- was able to bend time, in a way.
我也似乎能弯曲时空
Or at least experience it... differently.
至少用一种不同的方式去感受它
Nicely defended, Donald.
解释得很好 唐纳德
Well, we better get a move on if we're gonna hit the gift shop.
要去礼品店的话我们得赶快走了
Tour group leaves in 20 minutes.
旅行团再过二十分钟就要走了
Good to meet you, Donald.
很高兴见到你 唐纳德
Oh, m-my pleasure.
是我的荣幸才对
Nice to meet you, Donald. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 唐纳德 谢谢
I'll catch up with you. Okay, hon.
我过会去找你 好的 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
Bit much sometimes, the gaggle.
我们唧唧喳喳地说话很烦吧
No, no. Not at all.
没有 完全没有
They were -- they were stimulating.
他们 他们挺让人兴奋的
We never talked about music.
我们还没谈过音乐
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Truthfully, I...
老实说 我...
I haven't listened to much music of -- of late.
我不怎么听近些年的音乐
Mostly reading.
基本都是读书
Well, surely you must be a Dylan fan.
你肯定是迪伦的歌♥迷吧
Well, of course.
确实是
I listened to him some as a teenager.
年轻的时候听过几首歌♥
A teenager? Donald.
年轻的时候 唐纳德
I'm -- Yeah. I know.
我... 是啊
I've been meaning to get back to it.
我一直想回到过去
I saw him when he went electric
我看着他转型玩电子曲风
in, well, more than a few years ago.
已经好多年前的事了
Talk about the paint being still wet and alive.
谈谈那幅刚刚画好栩栩如生的油画
I can only imagine.
我只能靠想象
Are you okay, Donald?
你没事吧 唐纳德
I don't mean to pry.
我不是想窥探你的隐私
No, it's, uh...
没事 只是...
I think that's perhaps for a longer conversation one day.
我想我们应该找个时间多聊聊
Of course.
当然
I'm gonna go catch up with the girls, okay?
我得去找她们了
Peggy, uh...
佩姬
Yes, Donald?
怎么了 唐纳德
I really enjoyed meeting you.
真的很高兴见到你
Likewise.
我也是
And when I'm down in Mobile,
以后有机会去莫比亚的时候
I'll come by your bookstore.
我会去你的书店瞧瞧的
I'd like that.
好的
You told them. Oh, my God! You stop.
你告诉他们了 天啊 别闹
It's not. It's not. That's private. No, I'm the worst.
不能说啊 那可是隐私 我最坏了
You're so bad.
你太坏了
Hey, Tawney. Hi.
你好 托妮 你好
Hey, baby!
宝贝
Good.
很好
Good. Kent. What's up?
很好 肯特 怎么了
They got here a little early, so --
他们早到了 所以...
I hope that's okay.
没关系吧
We made really good time down from Hilton Head.
我们在希尔顿黑德岛玩得好开心
Oh, no. It's great.
没事 挺好的
Yeah, I told Joon we can't just show up,
我跟朱恩说过我们不能贸然上门
but Teddy said we should come on over.
但小泰叫我们过来
And party's on. You don't mind. Do you, babe?
我们就来玩了 你不介意吧 宝贝
No, of course not.
当然不
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表