剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I think I'm gonna go lie down.
我想上去躺会儿了
Are you feeling okay?
你不舒服吗
I'm just tired, that's all.
就是有点累了
I got it. I'll clean up.
我来吧 我来收拾
Good night, Jared.
晚安 杰瑞德
It's nice to have you over here.
你能来真好
You should come by more often.
你应该常来
I'll be up in a little bit.
我马上就上去
Okay.
好的
You want a beer?
想喝啤酒吗
Sure.
好啊
You hardly touched your beer.
你都没怎么喝啤酒啊
I don't really like the taste, to be honest.
说实话 我不喜欢它的味道
First you hate it, then you love it.
一开始很讨厌 之后就爱上它了
It's called beer.
这就是啤酒的魅力
I won't let it go to waste, though.
不能浪费了
You think Bobby Dean's gonna try and hurt him again
你觉得要是鲍比·迪安知道了这事
when he finds out?
他会不会再打他
Hard to say.
很难说
Put yourself in Bobby's shoes,
如果你是鲍比
what would you do?
你会怎么做
I guess I should probably head home.
我差不多该回家了
You know, mom will worry.
妈妈要担心了
You want a ride?
要我送你吗
No, I'm fine.
不用了
You're nothing like him,
你和他很不一样
if you're ever worried about that.
如果你在担心这事的话
I'm not worried.
我没担心
Be safe, buddy.
路上小心 伙计
Yeah. Good night.
嗯 晚安
A lot on your plate, huh?
要考虑的事不少吧
You know, we've been thinking about getting you some help.
我们在想要不要帮帮你
With the kitchen, I mean.
我是说厨房♥的事
I destroyed it.
是我毁了它
It's not destroyed.
不能说是毁了
I don't know what I was thinking.
我真不知道自己当时怎么想的
Everybody does things they regret, Daniel.
谁都会干些让自己后悔的事 丹尼尔
You still got time to make it right.
现在还来得及弥补
Maybe so.
也许吧
You're a good man, Ted.
你是个好人 泰德
I'm glad you married my mother.
我很高兴你娶了我妈妈
You know, I don't know if you made your mind up yet or not.
我不知道你是不是已经决定了
But if your mama could have you here in the free world
但如果你能自♥由♥地陪在你妈妈身边
forever and always,
永远不用离开
well, the rest is just the small stuff.
其余的什么都是小事
Excuse me, Daniel.
失陪了 丹尼尔
Hello? This is Ted Talbot.
喂 我是泰德·塔尔博特
Who's calling?
你是哪位
This is certainly unexpected.
真是意外啊
Tonight?
今晚吗
I suppose I could if it's urgent.
如果着急的话应该可以
Okay, then. See you there.
好吧 到时候见
She wanted to see what it was like.
她想知道那是什么样的
You mean sex?
你是说性♥爱♥吗
Mushrooms.
迷幻蘑菇
You gave a 16-year-old girl psychoactive drugs?
你让一个16岁的女孩吃♥精♥神药物
And why would you do that?
为什么这么做
I shouldn't have.
我不该这么做的
So, call me as soon as possible, madam district attorney,
请尽快回电 地方检察官女士
and we can discuss where we go from here.
我们可以开始讨论协议的事了
But, as I said, Daniel will not go back to prison,
不过我说了 丹尼尔不会回监狱
and any further discussion has to start right there.
这是我们可能达成协议的基础
The sex wasn't consensual, was it, Daniel?
性关系的发生并非双方自愿的吧 丹尼尔
I left.
我离开了
After the sex, you mean?
你是说发生性关系之后吗
No, I-I don't know when.
不是 我也不知道我是什么时候走的
Well, there were others.
而且当时还有别人
You mean, with her?
你是说跟她一起吗
Doing things with her?
跟她一起发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
How did you know there were others?
你怎么知道还有别人
I saw them.
我看见他们了
Daniel, you know what happened.
丹尼尔 你知道到底发生了什么事
She was pretty beat up down there.
她当时被打伤的很重
Wounds like that -- a young man has to be angry.
打成那样 打人的人一定在生气
Do you get angry a lot, Daniel?
你容易生气吗 丹尼尔
Lose your temper?
大发脾气
You got in a fight with her, didn't you?
你当时和她吵架了 对吗
I told you I don't remember.
我说了我不记得了
Look at these photos again.
那再看看这些照片
I don't want to. Look at them.
我不想看 好好看看
I gathered some flowers.
我捡了几束花
You already said that.
这你说过了
I want you to look at that poor girl's neck.
我想让你看看她的脖子
What does that look like to you?
你觉得看起来像什么
Somebody hurt her.
有人伤害了她
You were with her.
你当时和她在一起
We got eyewitnesses, son.
我们有目击者 孩子
I-I was with her, but I left.
我开始是和她在一起 但我离开了
Where'd you go?
你去了哪里
Wandering.
闲逛
Can anybody verify that?
有人能为你证明吗
You said I could see my father.
你说我可以见我父亲的
That you, honey?
是你吗 亲爱的
And you will.
你可以
As soon as you come clean.
只要你把事情说清楚
Did you get what you needed at the store?
你去商店取到你要的东西了吗
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Unburden yourself, son.
说出来吧 孩子
You put your hands around her neck.
你用手掐住了她的脖子
You squeezed... and squeezed...
用力掐啊 掐啊
and squeezed.
用力掐着她
**Down, down I go*
*深深沉沦
**And the hardest thing they'll know*
*这简直是最艰难的事
**Just let go*
*放手吧
**Just let me go*
*放手让我走
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表