剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I hope it's not too forward,
我希望这不算唐突
but could -- could we, like, get a picture with you?
我们能和你合张影吗
O-okay, sure.
好的 当然
Oh, great. Uh, excuse me, miss.
太好了 打扰一下 小姐
Could you take our photo? Oh, yeah.
能给我们照张相吗 当然
The guy got off of death row. Can you believe that?
这人是出狱的死刑犯 你相信吗
Uh, sorry, Mr. Holden.
对不起 霍顿先生
We got to get in kind of close. It just looks better.
我们得靠近点 照出来好看
Okay, yeah. Just frame it up a little bit.
好的 再抬高点
There you go. Then you'll pre--
这就对了 然后你按...
Right here? Okay.
这里吗 对
Thanks, hon.
谢谢
Oh, it's good.
照得很好
You want me to send it to you?
你想让我传给你吗
You on, uh, Facebook or Instagram?
你有脸书和图片分享网的账户吗
N-no.
没有
I get it. That's so crazy, right?
我理解 这太疯狂了 对吧
I know. Just keeps happening.
我知道 接二连三地发生
I know. I keep running into,
我知道 我总是会撞见
no offense, but oddballs like yourself.
像你一样的怪人 无意冒犯
Kind of like that guy that shot himself in the head
就像那个不小心拿一把射钉枪
accidentally with a nail gun.
射穿了脑袋的人
You remember him? Not really, no.
你记得他吗 不记得
Nail goes straight through the roof
钉子从那人的上颚
of this guy's mouth to the tip of his brain.
刺穿了脑袋
He doesn't even realize it until he goes to the freaking dentist.
他直到去见牙医的时候才知道
I saw the news story, and then it was like
我看了新闻 好像是
two weeks later, I was... I don't care.
两周后 我... 我不关心
W-what?
什么
I don't care about your boring story.
我不关心的无聊故事
You got your photo.
你照完相了
So if you don't mind, I would like to finish my dinner.
所以如果你不介意的话 我想继续用餐
What an asshole. Rick.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 里克
Look, look, II'm sorry. No, really.
我很抱歉 不用
I'm just not used to people...
我只是不习惯和人...
Look, I'm gonna delete the photo.
我这就把照片删掉
You don't have to delete the photo. Are you kidding, man?
你不必删掉那张照片 你逗我呢
II don't want the photo. Come on, rick.
我不需要那张照片 走吧 里克
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Think they let out the wrong guy.
看来他们不该放你出来
Hello?
喂
Hi, Ms. Lovaas.
你好 洛瓦斯女士
Wynn. Sorry.
永利女士 对不起叫错了
Really?
真的吗
No.
不
No, that's...Great.
不 那挺好的
It's good to hear.
很高兴听到这消息
So is it full time or...?
所以是全职还是...
Oh, great.
那很好
See you Tuesday.
周二见
Hey, Ted.
泰德
Hey, Carl.
卡尔
What brings you out this way?
你怎么来了
Oh, uh...I need to talk to you about something.
我想跟你谈件事
Sure.
好的
In confidence.
私下谈
You got it.
没问题
Why don't you come in?
你先进来吧
It's about Daniel.
关于丹尼尔
Something he did...
他对我...
to me.
做的事
Come on in.
请进吧
Hello!
有人吗
Coffee grounds?
咖啡渣吗
Yeah. Coffee grounds.
没错 咖啡渣
Just regular coffee grounds?
就只是普通的咖啡渣
Yeah, regular damn coffee grounds, Carl.
对 普通的咖啡渣 卡尔
You know, medium-grind or whatever.
中研磨之类的
I buy it in bulk at Sam's.
我在萨姆家商店买♥♥了很多
Okay, Ted.
好吧 泰德
So, when you woke up,
所以你一醒来
the grounds had already been placed back there?
咖啡渣就已经在你屁♥股♥那里了
Yeah, they'd been placed back there, all right.
没错 咖啡渣就已经在那里了
A big old pile of them.
还很多
You don't remember anything before?
你之前的事都记不得了
I mean, him pulling your pants down or nothing?
记得他扒掉你裤子之类的吗
I told you, I was passed out
我告诉你了 因为他
from the choke hold he put on me.
把我勒得晕了过去
You think I'd let him pull my pants down
你觉得如果我醒着
if I'd have been awake? No, no. Of course not.
还会任由他扒掉我裤子吗 当然不了
Was there, um...
你那里
penetration, Ted?
被塞了吗 泰德
What?
什么
With the grounds?
被塞了咖啡渣吗
I mean, you know, some of them trinkled down in there.
有些掉进去了
You know, like sand at the beach or whatever.
就像进沙了之类的
No, no. What I mean, is, um...
不 我是说
was there penetration beyond what had trinkled there --
咖啡渣是否被故意塞了进去
in an intentional way?
而不仅仅是掉进去
Like he tried to shove them up my ass?
像是他试图要把咖啡渣塞我屁♥眼♥里吗
Basically.
差不多
No. Hell, no, Carl.
当然不是 卡尔
You know how uncomfortable this is to even talk about?
你知道你这样说有多让人不舒服吗
Of course.
知道
I'm just trying to get the specifics, Ted.
我只是想知道些细节 泰德
It's a big difference in the eyes of the law if an object --
从法律上来看 如果一个物件
in this case, coffee grounds --
这次是咖啡渣
had been forced into your anal cavity...
是被强行塞进你的直肠
Jesus, Carl.
天呐 卡尔
...Rather than some had just matriculated
而不是不小心掉进
into your, uh...general crack area.
你的"裂隙区"的话 性质完全不一样
Good god. I can't believe --
天呐 难以置信
Look.
听着
He may have patted them down some to keep them in place,
他可能拍了拍 以防它们撒落
But this felt more like some kind of symbolic thing, all right?
但这事感觉更像是有象征意义的 好吗
Not like he was trying to shove a pound of grounds up my b-hole.
而不是他试图要把一堆咖啡渣塞进我屁♥眼♥
I mean, it's all in hindsight, Carl.
这一切我都是事后发觉的 卡尔
Really?
你真这么想
Un-goddamn-believable.
他妈的太难以置信了
Look, when I woke up,
我醒来后
I didn't know what the hell had happened, you know?
我他妈的不知道发生什么了
I was a little disoriented.
我有点儿混乱
I'd imagine.
可以想象
Well, it sure would've been nice
要是这件事一发生
if you'd told me this when it happened.
你就来告诉我就好了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Have a more solid case.
能让我们有可靠的证据
I'm not pressing charges, Carl.
我没有要起诉 卡尔
Ted, you got sexual assault,
泰德 你被性侵了
maybe even attempted murder with that choke hold.
还被勒晕了 这都能算上谋杀未遂了
Who's to say he didn't want you dead?
谁说他不想杀死你
He wasn't trying to kill me.
他不想杀我
He was trying to teach me some kind of sick lesson.
他只是变♥态♥ 想给我个教训
If you tell anybody about this, Carl...
如果你告诉别人这事 卡尔
I swear to god.
我发誓饶不了你
So, you just gonna let him get away with it?
所以你就让他这么逍遥法外吗
I'll never live this down in Paulie.
我会在波利永远都抬不起头
I'm gonna need your word on this, Carl.
所以我要你保证 卡尔
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表