剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Rectify...
《昭雪》前情回顾
The distric attorney, She's agreed to time served.
地方检察官 她同意接受已服刑期
So what do they want in return?
那么他们想要什么
Banishment.
流放
You want to talk predator and prey?
你想谈谈捕食者和猎物吗
'Cause you got both under one roof, your roof.
因为他们俩可同在你的屋檐下
The DNA testing disputes
DNA鉴定证明
that the sole perpetrator was Daniel Holden.
凶手不止有丹尼尔·霍顿
Yes, I killed her.
对 是我杀了她
You can't cry for our baby,
我们的孩子没了你都没哭
but the first mention of that rapist
但一提起那个强♥奸♥犯
and here come the waterworks.
你眼泪就止不住
I can't do this anymore.
我撑不下去了
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Felt like a dream.
感觉就跟梦一样
What happened?
发生什么了
You cried and...
你哭了 然后...
I held you, and you fell asleep.
我抱着你 你就睡过去了
And here we are.
然后我们就这样了
Here we are.
我们就这样了
I don't want to go out there.
我不想出去
You don't have to -- not yet.
你不用出去 现在不用
But eventually.
但是终究得出去
Eventually.
终究得出去
I used to dream about the morning sunlight.
我以前常梦到早晨的阳光
I'd run my hand through it in my dream.
梦中阳光渗过指尖
Like this.
就是这样
And now it's real.
现在是真的了
It is.
是啊
I should be filled with joy.
我该满心欢喜才是
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Me too.
我也是
Do you know where you're going?
你知道去哪里吗
No.
不知道
Do you?
你呢
No.
不知道
Tawney?
托妮
Please call me when you get this.
你收到后一定给我回电♥话♥
Got to let me know you're okay.
让我知道你没事
Just leave a message, all right? I won't answer.
给我留个言就行 好吗 我不会回复
I just grabbed things from the refrigerator,
我就从冰箱里拿东西
crying and... dumping stuff in a bag --
一边哭 一边往包里塞东西
"I'll take one, I'll leave Teddy one.
我带走一个 留一个给小泰
I'll take one, I'll leave Teddy one."
我带走一个 留一个给小泰
My overriding thought was, "I have to have food."
我当时就只想着 我得吃东西啊
That's not rational.
真是太不理性了
Maybe it's too rational.
也可能是太理性了
Different people do different things
那种压力之下 不同的人
under that kind of stress.
会做不同的事
I evidently hoard food.
我明显是储藏食物
I don't think we need the whipping cream at this picnic.
我觉得这次野餐我们不需要搅打奶油了
Maybe on your corn chips?
跟你带的玉米片一起吃怎么样
Well, I hadn't thought of that.
这主意我没想到
Well...
那
Let's see.
我们就试试吧
The salty, the sweet, the crunch --
咸咸的 甜甜的 脆脆的
It's actually not bad.
其实也不难吃
Really? No, it's bad.
真的吗 假的 很难吃
Uh, I was hungry.
我饿了
It's good for you to eat.
吃点东西对你有好处
I guess.
应该吧
May I?
我拿走了
Thank you.
谢谢
I was so used to him... being mad at me.
我如此习惯他 对我生气
I'd never seen him so broken-down like that...
我从未见他如此脆弱...
So shattered.
如此崩溃
You can never come back here if you sign those papers?
你签了协议是不是就再也不能回来了
No.
对
Such a price to pay, Daniel.
代价太高了 丹尼尔
Not really.
不高
What is it, Daniel?
怎么了 丹尼尔
Before you leave...
你离开前...
Before you decide what your life may be,
在你决定未来的生活之前
I need to tell you something, Tawney.
我需要告诉你件事 托妮
It's about Teddy.
是关于小泰的
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's been dealing with a lot lately --
他最近遇到了很多事
Things you don't know about.
你不知道的事
And -- and you do?
你知道吗
After the baptism,
洗礼之后
he told me to stay away from you.
他让我远离你
He was your husband, and I know he was right.
他是你丈夫 我知道他这么做是对的
And I told him I would.
我也告诉他我会远离你
Then he said some other things.
然后他还说了些别的事
What things?
什么事
Just words... lined up together.
就是 一堆话而已
I've heard them before.
我以前都听过
Similar, anyway.
反正都差不多
They're just words, but he was afraid.
虽然还是那些话 但他很担心
He was afraid of losing you.
他担心会失去你
But I couldn't see that then.
但当时我没看出来
I hurt him... humiliated him.
我伤害了他 侮辱了他
Something I learned in prison.
那是我在监狱中学的
Something to make a man feel...powerless.
可以让一个男人觉得 无助
It wasn't rape.
那不是强♥奸♥
But it was violent.
但却很暴♥力♥
And...
而且...
And what?
而且什么
Unhinged.
会让人发疯
I wish I could go back.
我希望时光能倒流
Because he didn't deserve that.
因为他不该受此侮辱
And he doesn't deserve to have to live with it.
他不该带着那种烦扰度过余生
He never said anything.
他什么都没说
I always thought it was me.
我一直以为是因为我
Hey, Teddy.
小泰
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Just doing the books for the store.
我在忙活店里的账本
Well, we appreciate it. I-I know that can be a pain.
谢谢你 我知道很麻烦
Not at all.
哪有
Don't tell Ted, but I kind of look forward to it.
不要告诉泰德 不过我还挺想让他知道的
So, what brings you here this morning?
话说你今早来有什么事吗
Uh, is Daniel around?
丹尼尔在吗
Well, he didn't come in last night.
他昨晚没回家
I know, Teddy.
我知道 小泰
It's just where he is right now,
不过他现在正处在
you know, in his life.
人生的关键时期
He's like an adolescent in some ways.
从某种程度上说他就像个孩子
Just got to let him go through it, I guess.
就应该让他去体会吧
I guess.
是啊
He -- he might be at Amantha's by now.
他现在可能在阿曼莎那里
I think Jon had to talk over a few things with him.
乔恩好像要跟他谈几件事
So, is he gonna take the plea deal?
他要接受认罪协议吗
I don't know, honey.
我不知道 亲爱的
I know he doesn't want to go back to jail.
我知道他不想回监狱了
He's already talking about moving.
他已经在考虑搬走了
Where?
搬去哪里
I'm not sure. Away from Paulie.
不清楚 反正要离开波利
It's all happening so quick.
一切都发生得太快了
Teddy...
小泰
What's happened to your hand?
你的手怎么回事
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表