剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Part of what?
什么事
But if you go visit him, tell him I said "Hello."
但你要去拜访他的话 代我问好
I will.
我会的
Go visit him or tell him I said "Hello"?
去拜访他还是代我问好
Both, I suppose.
两者都会吧
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I should go.
我该走了
Hey. Hey, that's, uh...
等等 我说...
That's a long ride down to Live Oak, buddy.
利夫奥克离这里很远 哥们
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法
I'll tell you what.
跟你说吧
I'm supposed to be at a job this morning,
其实今早我该去上班的
But he's a cheap son of a bitch, really.
可那家伙就是个贱♥人♥
What say... We go on a road trip?
要不 我们一起去公路旅行吧
Should we call him first?
我们要先给他打电♥话♥吗
Look, that night --
那晚...
Or that morning, I mean, with the police --
或者是那天早上 警♥察♥在场...
All I did was say you and her were arguing.
我只是说 你跟她在争吵
That's it.
仅此而已
It was George who said --
是乔治说...
Hell.
该死
You want to go down there, you want to talk with him about it,
你想去跟他谈谈这件事的话
as long as you keep it gentlemanly...
只要你不动粗...
...I am happy to do the driving.
我乐意开车
All right.
好了
Put your little bicycle in the bed there,
把你的小自行车搬到车上
and you grab shotgun.
你去坐副驾驶
I'm gonna piss real quick.
我去方便一下
And then we'll hit the road, son!
然后我们就一起上路 哥们
Tray tables up, passengers.
收好小桌板 各位乘客
Prepare for takeoff.
准备起飞了
I-I got one for that.
我有那个的优♥惠♥券
Figured you might.
好啊
Your total is $41.20.
一共41.2美元
One...
一
Two...
二
Three...
三
Four...
四
Five...
五
Six...
六
Seven...
七
Eight $1s.
八张1块的
Oh, there's that $10.
这儿有10块呢
Yep. There it is.
看到了
And...$20.
还有20
That's... $38.
现在有... 38块
$38?
38块
So I'm... $3.20 short.
那我还差... 差3块2
$3.20...?
3块2
Short.
还差3块2
I hate to use these, but...
我真不愿意用这些 但是...
I don't even know if that...
我不知道这是否...
You still owe 20 cents.
您还差20美分
I know I have a quarter in here.
我记得我这儿有25美分的
It's a Virginia one.
是枚弗吉尼亚州纪念币
Got Jamestown on it. Forget it.
上面刻着"詹姆斯敦"的 算了
God. Forget it.
老天 算了吧
I will pay the 20 cents. Not a problem, okay?
我替你付这20美分 不用麻烦了
What do you know?
真是出人意料啊
Jamestown.
詹姆斯敦
That's right... right there.
这样就对了
Appreciate you flipping the bill for those.
谢谢你花钱买♥♥了这些
Tastes good.
味道不错
Yeah, as good as it gets.
可不 很不错
Oh, man. Unreal.
老兄 这是真的吗
I mean, damn! What?
我是说 不可思议 什么
You son of a bitch!
你个狗崽子
When I got out of bed this morning
今天早上我从床上爬起来的时候
and I was staring out that little window above our commode
我从衣柜上方的小窗户往外看
at the traffic light that's out on 39
盯着39号♥公路上的交通灯
that is always green out beyond the hayfield,
就是草地那边那个永远亮着绿灯的交通灯
I never would have said, "Well, today's the day
我绝对想不到 就在今天
that I'm gonna go to Florida with Daniel G.D. Holden."
我要和丹尼尔·霍顿一起去佛罗里达
I mean, never.
绝对想不到
The light's always green?
那个交通灯永远是绿灯吗
I ain't never seen it red.
反正我从没见过它变红灯
Not once.
一次也没有
Why's it there?
那它为什么在那儿
Some things, you just don't see coming.
有些事儿 你就是无法预料的
I think you're right.
我想你说得对
I am right.
我就是对的
But I'm glad to be sitting here with you.
但我很高兴和你一路前行
Feels right.
感觉不错
Feels like we're... going somewhere.
感觉像是我们有地方可去
Everything that is good between men and women
男女之间的那些妙不可言的一切
was written in mud and butter,
都已融入泥浆和黄油
and barbecue sauce.
还有烤肉酱中
You know? No.
你听过吗 没有
Paula Deen said that to me in a dream I had one time.
有次我做梦 保拉·迪恩在梦里对我说的
Who's Paula Deen?
谁是保拉·迪恩
Oh, she's a chef on TV.
她是电视节目里的一位厨师
Well, she was.
她曾经是
Chefs are on TV now, for some reason.
不知道怎么搞的 现在厨师们都上电视了
People eat it up.
大家都很喜欢看
Anyway, she's just a big ol' ham hock out of Albany, G.A.
她就是个乔治亚州奥尔巴尼出来的大火腿
She makes southern food for Yankees.
她给北方佬做南方菜
My point is, in my dream,
我的重点是 在我的梦里
I'm white-water rafting with her, for some reason,
不知怎的 我和她一起玩激流划艇
and, um, she said that to me...
她对我讲了那番话
Right before she... touched my hamster.
就在她碰我的小♥弟♥弟♥之前
but it stuck with me, you know?
这真是让我难以忘怀 你懂吗
It's the only thing from a dream that ever has.
只有这个梦给我这种感觉
Do you dream often?
你经常做梦吗
No. Almost never.
不是 几乎从不做梦
I think I sleep more soundly than anybody I ever met.
我认为我的睡眠质量比所有见过的人都好
In fact, I know I do.
我敢肯定如此
Now, you seem the type that does a lot of dreaming.
倒是你看起来像是经常做梦的人
Well, sometimes.
有时候吧
You wake up and think about them?
你醒了以后会回想那些梦吗
Seems like a waste of time to me.
那对我来说就是浪费时间
A waste to think on them?
思考它们是一种浪费吗
Once you're awake and walking around in the real world, yeah.
当你一觉醒来 回到现实的时候 是的
I mean, once there are things to actually take care of.
我是说你有现实的事情要去处理
I don't know.
我不知道
Trying to find meaning in them...
试图从梦境中找到意义所在
trying to find meaning in anything.
试图从任何事情里找到意义所在
It's a waste of time, if you really want to get down to it.
如果你当真了 那就是浪费时间
So life's meaningless?
那么生活是毫无意义的吗
Whose life?
谁的生活
Anybody's life, I suppose.
我想 是所有人的生活吧
Isn't that what you're saying?
这不正是你想表达的意思吗
Damn, man, you twist things around like a woman.
老兄 你像个娘们儿一样曲解事实
Wynn was mad.
永利刚才气疯了
Wasn't she?
不是吗
She all corporate, you know?
她没有人情味 你知道的
She'll be all right.
她会没事儿的
Yeah, but I don't like being like that.
是啊 可我不喜欢那样
It's been too long since I smoked.
我已经很久没抽大♥麻♥了
Exactly... too long.
的确 很久了
No, too long to do it again.
不 是久到不会再抽了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表