剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It doesn't change that it's there... your goodness.
这也不能掩盖你内心的那份善良
But if you keep that goodness to yourself
但如果你把那份善良藏匿在自己心中
and you don't share it with the world,
不把它与外界分享的话
that's a greater sin than anything
这比你认为你曾经所犯下的任何罪行
you think you might have done in the past.
都更加罪孽深重
Anything... I might have done?
任何罪行 我可能犯下的
Yes.
是的
Anything.
任何罪行
I better go.
我得走了
You're gonna make a wonderful mother, Tawney.
你会成为一位出色的母亲的 托妮
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I don't regret coming to get you today.
我不后悔今天来找你
But I can't do it again.
但是我不能再这样做了
And I won't.
我也不会这么做了
I know.
我明白
Hi body.
你好 老兄
I'm sorry. I-I...
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sure you've all been worried.
你们一定都很担心
It's okay, honey.
没关系 亲爱的
I've been biking.
我一直在骑车
I need to talk to you, Daniel, in private.
我得私下里跟你谈谈 丹尼尔
It's why I've been calling you.
所以我一直给你打电♥话♥
Is it a secret what you need to tell me?
你要告诉我的是个秘密吗
It should have been.
本来是的
I'm sorry, Daniel.
我很抱歉 丹尼尔
I haven't been a very good lawyer lately.
最近我不是一个称职的好律师
I haven't been a very good client.
我也不是个优质客户
What is this secret that is not a secret?
这个已经不是秘密的秘密是什么呢
The District Attorney has informed me
地方检察官已经通知我
that she's prepared to offer you a plea deal.
她准备给你提供一份认罪协议
It would be time served plus 10 years.
应该是已服刑期上加刑十年
I think I can negotiate that down to 5.
我想我能把加刑谈到五年
Would they go for 3?
他们会同意三年吗
I could try.
我会尽力
How about 2?
两年怎么样
Sure.
当然
See, Amantha? It is a game.
看到了吗 阿曼莎 这就是个游戏
Uh, we haven't worked out the details, but...
我们还没有研究相关细节 但是...
Does it matter if I'm guilty or not?
我有罪或者无罪又有什么意义呢
What are you doing, Daniel?
你说什么呢 丹尼尔
Clarifying.
澄清事实
To those representing the law, it should matter,
对于那些执法人员而言 理应是有意义的
but in this case, at this point in time,
但是在这个案件中 就目前情况来看
I would speculate that it's a secondary concern to them.
我推测这个问题对于他们来说处于次要地位
well, that's a relief.
那我就放心了
Go on, Jon.
继续说 乔恩
If you were to take this deal,
假如你接受了这个认罪协议
there is no possible way the state of Georgia
乔治亚州就不可能
could ever execute you for this crime.
就这项罪行来处决你了
Seems only reasonable.
看来这是唯一合理之选了
But if I don't take the deal, accept the deal...?
但是如果我不认可这项协议 不接受呢
The D.A. is saying she'll take you to trial.
地方检察管说她会送你上法庭
And if I take the deal...?
要是接受协议呢
Depending on what's negotiated,
根据谈判内容
you will eventually, with some stipulations,
你终于可以在一定条件下
be free.
重获自♥由♥了
But it won't be freedom, Daniel.
但那根本不是自♥由♥ 丹尼尔
You will have to say that you killed Hanna,
要是那样你就得承认杀了汉娜
live the rest of your life as a convicted murderer, sex offender.
余生都要背着杀人犯和性侵犯的罪名
I won't admit to that.
我不会承认那些的
To what?
哪些
That I raped her.
承认是我强♥奸♥了她
Is that possible, Jon?
可以不用承认吗 乔恩
I could certainly bring that to the D.A.
我当然可以跟地方检察官提这一点
What are you doing, Daniel?
你这是干什么 丹尼尔
Discussing a plea deal.
探讨认罪协议啊
Did I miss something, Amantha?
我搞错什么了吗 阿曼莎
Are you saying you want to go through with this, honey?
你打算趟这淌浑水吗 孩子
I don't know, mother. It was just presented to me.
我也不知道 妈 不过这条路就摆在眼前
Right now...
现在
I would like to take a bath.
我要去泡个澡
Mighty quiet in there, Danny boy.
怎么连点声都没有 小丹尼
Now, I have been talking to you all day,
我都跟你搭了一整天的话了
and you've yet to say a word in return.
你怎么一句话都不说
That's just rude, son.
这可不礼貌
It appears that you have forgotten your papal instruction.
看来你已经忘了教义了
What was it that the,
那个...
that old preacher man said to you?
那个老牧师跟你说什么来着
Charlie? Charlie the cheeseburger?
他叫查理吧 芝士汉堡查理
He said, uh, "You got to reach out, boy.
他说"你得找点事做 孩子
You got to engage."
你得让自己忙起来"
And there are so many ways to engage in here.
这地方有不少方法可以让你忙活
But therein lies the conflict --
但矛盾也就产生了
how to engage in the world,
怎么做才可以既能忙起来
yet still ignore sweet Wendall.
又能不搭理善解人意的文达呢
It ain't possible.
根本不可能
You can't have one without the other.
这两者没法取其一
Can't have love without hate,
没有恨哪有爱
light without darkness,
没有黑暗何来光明
heaven without hell.
没有地狱何谈天堂
You can't engage without engaging me.
没有我你就忙活不起来
Heaven and hell.
天堂和地狱
You're afraid, Wendall.
你在害怕 文达
Shit, boy.
胡说八道
I ain't scared of nothing.
我什么都不怕
I've never realized it till just now.
我也是刚刚才意识到
What am I afraid of?
我有什么可怕的
Silence.
寂静
Just 'cause a man likes to talk don't mean he's afraid.
爱说话的男人不见得就惧怕寂静啊
Ah, there's more than one kind of silence.
寂静可不止没有声音这一种
In the real world, you can live in denial,
现实世界里你或许可以不接受现实
but not in here, not with your death on the docket.
但在前方就是死亡的这里 不行
How long you got left, Wendall?
你这么狼狈有多久了 文达
I bet you already know.
我猜你已经知道了
I bet you're counting the days.
你一天一天地数着日子
And I bet you're terrified.
生活在恐惧之中
Do you think you're above it, Holden?
你以为自己就好到哪去吗 霍顿
We ain't that different, you and me.
你和我没什么不同
Two sides of the same coin.
不过是一枚硬币的正反面
We're not even the same currency.
我俩在的硬币都不是一版的
Yeah, you would like to think that, wouldn't you?
你就愿意这么想对吧
But even if I was some no-good bastard who was afraid to die,
但就算我是个惧怕死亡的混♥蛋♥
you are just a punk-ass bitch who is afraid to live.
你也不过是个惧怕活下去的蠢货
Two sides. Same coin.
一枚硬币 两面而已
Which is worse, Daniel?
哪个更惨 丹尼尔
Which is worse?
哪个更惨
He can't make a decision right now,
他现在没法做决定
not on something this big.
这可是件大事
You heard him. He's not thinking right, mom.
妈 你也听见了 他的想法就不对
That's not gonna change anytime soon, Amantha.
一时半会变不了 阿曼莎
His thinking.
他的想法
They're not gonna re-try him, I just know it.
我只知道他不能再去受审
There are 1,000 cases where they've prosecuted with less.
有一千多个案子起诉时都减刑了
But if he even starts thinking about the possibility of it, Jon.
但要是他开始考虑这种可能性... 乔恩
God knows you have earned the right
我们知道你有权利
to tell him how you feel, Amantha,
把自己的想法告诉他 阿曼莎
and you should, but ultimately,
你也应该告诉他 但说到底
it's -- it's his life, honey.
这是他的人生 亲爱的
How many conversations...
谈了多少次
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表