剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
What is it, Jon?
是什么事 乔恩
They want to arrest him again.
他们又要抓他
Amantha. Oh, my God.
阿曼莎 天哪
They're gonna put him back on trial. I knew No.
他们又要审讯他 我就知道 不是
What do you mean "No"?
"不是"是什么意思
What?
是什么
They want to offer him a plea deal.
他们想跟他签订认罪协议
A plea deal?
认罪协议
A plea deal?
认罪协议
What do they want?
他们想要什么
Well, they want him to plead guilty, obviously.
他们当然希望他认罪了
And? And...
然后呢 然后
10 more years.
有期徒刑10年以上
No. No! "F" that, Jon!
不 不行 去他的 乔恩
It can all be negotiated. That's just where they started.
这事还有得商量 这才是开始
Wait.
等等
They're offering a way out.
他们想给我们条出路
Of sorts, yeah.
算是吧
They don't think they can win.
说明他们觉得自己赢不了
W-why else would they be talking like this?
要不然他们为什么这样呢
You know it's not that simple.
不是这么简单的
Daniel's gonna think they're folding, too. Call him.
丹尼尔也会觉得他们会输 给他打电♥话♥
I have been.
我一直在打
And he's not calling me back.
但他就是不接
God, what a buzzkill.
天哪 太扫兴了
Yep.
是啊
Senator. Carl.
参议员 卡尔
This is a surprise.
你们怎么来了
How you doing, Ted?
你好吗 小泰
I don't know yet.
我不确定
Teddy, I want you to know that I absolutely felt like I had to.
小泰 我这也是迫不得已
Christ, Carl.
天哪 卡尔
Why?
为什么
It's just us now, Teddy.
只有我们 小泰
"Just us" what?
只有我们干什么
God damn it, Carl.
搞什么 卡尔
He didn't want to betray your confidence, son,
他并不想背叛你的信任 孩子
but it was the right thing to do.
但必须如此
It wasn't easy, but it was right.
这很不容易 但却是正确的事
Right for who?
对谁来说
We want you to come forward.
我们希望你能站出来
We need you to press charges.
我们希望你起诉
There's no way I'd do that.
我绝不会起诉的
No way in hell.
绝对不会
You need to think about the next person
你得想想 丹尼尔下一个
that Daniel has a problem with.
会伤害谁
You think this was a two-time thing?
你觉得他不会再干了吗
What he did to Hanna?
在他那样对汉娜后
What he did to you?
在他那样对你后
That he's gonna stop,
你觉得他会这么容易就收手吗
like he's cured or something?
难道他会痊愈吗
He has these compulsions, Ted.
他有强迫症 小泰
It's as if he can't help himself.
他没法控制自己
Look, we got in an argument that night,
听着 我们那天吵架了
that has got out of hand.
事情有点失控
That's all.
仅此而已
What about your stepmama?
你继母呢
Your daddy, your -- your little brother?
你父亲 你弟弟呢
They're all living under the same roof with him, aren't they?
他们都和他生活在一起不是吗
He'd never hurt mom.
他绝不会伤害妈妈的
And what about your wife?
那你妻子呢
This little argument was about her, initially.
你们吵架就是因为她吧
You don't want to put her in any future danger, do you?
你不想让她身处危险吧
That son of a bitch is never gonna be alone with her again.
我绝不会让那个混♥蛋♥再和她单独在一起
I can promise you that.
这点我可以保证
This would rip my family apart.
这会让我的家分崩离析的
Rip them apart.
会让他们崩溃
My mom...
我妈
My dad...
我爸
Everybody.
所有人
It'd be over.
就全完了
I feel for you, son.
我理解你 孩子
I do.
真的
But this is bigger than you --
但是这事不仅关乎你
bigger than your family, even.
甚至不仅关乎你的家人
In a way, it's -- it's out of your hands.
换句话说 这不是你能控制的
O-out of all of our hands.
我们都无法控制
I made it up.
是我编的
I mean, uh...
我是说
we got into an argument that night.
我们那天确实吵架了
That -- that part's true.
这部分是真的
But the rest of it, I just...
但剩下的...
made up.
都是我编的
Why would you make something like that up, son?
你为什么要编这种事
I don't know.
我不知道
'Cause I was drunk, I guess.
也许是因为我喝醉了吧
I made a mistake.
我错了
Now, if you'll all excuse me, I got to close the shop up.
抱歉 但我要关店了
This ain't going away, Ted.
这事不会就这么过去的 小泰
The truth never does.
真♥相♥永远不会消失
That is the truth.
我说的就是真♥相♥
Now, if you'll all excuse me...
请离开吧
You think we ought to work our way up the Talbot family tree?
你觉得我们应该从塔尔博特家族入手吗
Ted Sr.?
从泰德那里吗
I don't know about that, Roland.
我不确定 罗兰
You don't have to.
这事也由不得你
I had an uncle who went bat-shit -- just lost it.
我有个叔叔 就那样疯了
A cousin, I guess it was -- is.
一个表叔吧 应该是
How'd he lose it?
怎么疯的
He's my dad's second cousin.
他是我父亲的远方表弟
He's old now.
现在很老了
So, he's your second cousin, too.
所以也算你的远方表亲
What?
什么
Your dad's second cousin is your second cousin,
他是你父亲的远方表亲 所以就是你的
only once removed.
只是隔了一代
Anyway, he just lost it one day, man.
算吧 有一天他就那么疯了
That can happen.
有时候会这样的
He was, uh, artsy -- real artsy for a while.
他曾经搞过艺术 有段时间还挺像回事的
You know, however artsy you can be in Spartanburg.
不过在斯帕坦堡艺术也就那么回事儿
He was always, um, putting on plays
他总是 在办展览
and... lots of Spanish stuff.
搞了很多西班牙式的东西
Lorca?
洛尔卡吗
Sure. Doesn't matter.
也许吧 这不重要
Lorca was shot on the side of the road
西班牙内战刚爆发一个月
a month into the Spanish civil war.
洛尔卡就被人在路边枪杀了
Well, my dad's cousin stabbed a librarian in the face
我父亲的表弟在1981年刚过了三天
three days into 1981.
就捅了一个图书管♥理♥员♥
Where's them mints at?
摇♥头♥丸♥在哪里
Behind the at.
在我这里
All right. Okay.
好吧
Little -- little egg-shaped blue one.
小小蛋形蓝色药丸
Take you one.
你也来一粒
Them yellows never took.
他们好像不吃黄色的
And maybe they did,
也许他们吃了
shake the cobwebs off.
吃完后嗨大了
What time is it?
现在几点了
You don't have to do time no more.
管他几点了
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna call...
我得 我得打电♥话♥...
Who you got to call?
你要打给谁
Your mama?
打给你妈吗
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表