剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Rectify...
《昭雪》前情回顾
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
So, you'd let him plea out of it...
所以你就让他逍遥法外吗
Give me another option, Roland,
那你给我想个方法 罗兰
one that saves both of us.
救救我们俩
Daniel Holden
丹尼尔·霍顿
As free as the wind blows.
如风般自♥由♥
Feels real, don't it?
感觉很真实 对吧
I need to talk to you about something.
我想跟你谈件事
It's about Daniel. Something he did..
关于丹尼尔 他对我...
to me.
做的事
For later on.
待会儿用的
Are they shrooms?
死神蘑菇吗
You already know what to do, Daniel.
你已经知道该怎么做了 丹尼尔
Just got to remember it.
千万别忘了
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I remember when I was a little girl,
我记得小时候
my dada took me to the circus --
爸爸带我去马戏团
The greatest show on earth.
那是世界上最棒的演出
There were clowns and elephants and dancing bears...
有好多小丑 大象 会跳舞的熊
And a beautiful lady in pink tights
还有一个穿粉色紧身衣的漂亮女士
flew high above our heads.
高高地在我们头顶上飞来飞去
And as I sat there watching,
我坐在下面观看时
I had the feeling that something was missing.
总有一种少了点什么的感觉
I don't know what,
我不知道是什么
but when it was all over,
但表演结束时
I said to myself,
我对自己说
"Is that all there is to the circus?"
"马戏团就只是仅此而已吗"
Uh-oh. Here comes trouble.
大事不好 麻烦来了
I know what you must be saying to yourselves
我知道你对自己说的话
"If that's the way she feels about it
"如果她真是这么感觉的话
Why doesn't she just end it all?"
为何她还要待在这里"
Oh, no
不
Cat's got his tongue.
他一言不发
I'm not ready yet for that final disappointment.
我还没准备好迎接那最终的失望
For I know just as well as I'm standing here talking to you,
因为我知道 我站在这里跟你对话
when that final moment comes
当最后一刻来临
and I'm breathing my last breath...
当我咽下最后一口气
...I'll be saying to myself, "Is that all?
我会对自己说 "仅此而已吗
Is that all there is to dying?"
死亡就是仅此而已吗"
Baby, you're not still mad at me, are you?
亲爱的 你不会还在生的我的气吧
Are you?
有吗
No, it's okay.
没有 没事了
Really, it's fine.
真的 没事了
I just couldn't not tell them. You know?
我忍♥不住不告诉他们
I know.
我知道
I mean, I just get so excited.
我当时太兴奋了
Am excited.
现在也很兴奋
Happy.
又幸福
I'm glad, Teddy. Me too.
我也很高兴 小泰 真的
Yeah?
是吗
Of course I am.
当然了
Getting excited a little bit.
都有点小激动了
I mean, God's will, right?
这是上帝的旨意 不是吗
Yes.
是啊
I love you, Tawney.
我爱你 托妮
I know you do.
我知道
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Do you?
是吗
I do love you, Teddy.
我真的爱你 小泰
Jesus.
天哪
How'd you even know where I lived?
你怎么知道我住这里
White pages.
白页上找的
Oh, yeah.
这样啊
Those.
那些东西真是
It's amazing what survives and what doesn't, isn't it?
万物的生存和毁灭真是神奇啊 对不对
It is.
确实
Well, shit.
该死
What can I do for you, Daniel?
你来干什么 丹尼尔
I'm not sure why today exactly,
我也不知道为什么今天来
but, uh...
但是...
I wanted to come and see you.
我想来见你
Is that right?
是吗
To say "No hard feelings."
跟你说声不要生气
All right.
好啊
Sure, buddy.
没问题 哥们
Thanks.
谢谢
You huff it all the way over here?
你一路骑自行车过来的吗
It's not that far.
其实不远
Not that close, either.
也不近吧
Got anyplace else you're supposed to be?
你还有什么其他地方要去吗
Then get your ass on inside.
那就快点进屋吧
Did they give you grape soda?
他们给你喝葡萄苏打水了吗
Who?
谁
The police.
警♥察♥
That night.
那晚
"That night"?
"那晚"
Well, damn, Daniel, you just jumping right in, huh?
丹尼尔 你就这么直奔主题吗
I'm not even sure, man.
我不知道 哥们
I don't think on it too much anymore.
我已经不去怎么想它了
Okay.
好吧
You thirsty?
你渴吗
My wife got these for a church thing she had over here.
这是我妻子办教堂活动买♥♥的
They've been clogging up the fridge.
一直占着冰箱
I figure, hey, it's Monday morning.
反正是周一早上
Might as well have an adult lemonade.
成人不妨也来瓶柠檬水喝吧
We played tecmo bowl on this.
我们用这个玩过特库摩保龄球
You're damn right we did.
可不是吗
Yeah.
确实
My parents gave it to us when we got married.
我们结婚时我父母送给我们的
It anchors the room.
一直就放在这里
So, uh...
话说
what was it like in there, man?
里面什么样子 兄弟
I mean, I got to ask. Right?
我总得问问你 对吧
Confining.
很封闭
That would be the word for it, I suppose.
应该就是这样吧
Confining in some ways, but...
一定程度上很封闭 但是...
Do you still talk to George?
你跟乔治还有联♥系♥吗
Damn, that's a sequitur.
怎么可能
George?
乔治
George.
乔治
I haven't seen old George in...
我很久没有看到老乔治...
Well, we went fishing together a couple years ago on the Flint.
我们几年前一起去火石河那边钓过鱼
Funny you mention him, though.
没想到你竟然提到他
Thought I might give him a call.
我好像给他打过电♥话♥
Thought you'd give him a call or you gave him a call?
好像给他打过还是确实打过
Easy there, counselor.
别这样 大律师
Don't go poking me in the chest with no question marks.
不要这样咄咄逼人
I gave him a call.
我给他打过电♥话♥
To be nice.
出于礼貌
Hadn't heard back.
但他没理会我
Where's he live now?
他现在住在哪里
Oh, these are terrible. You want a beer?
这玩意儿真难喝 你想喝啤酒吗
Uh... Georgey lives in Florida.
乔治住在佛罗里达
Live Oak.
利夫奥克
Satan's butthole, man.
那里热死了
You ain't thinking about hurting him, are you?
你不会想伤害他吧
I don't want to hurt anybody.
我不想伤害任何人
'Cause I wouldn't want to be a part of anything like that.
我可不想被牵涉到那种事上
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表