剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Can I -- can I help?
我能帮你吗
Help how?
怎么帮
I don't know, you know, bounce ideas off me,
我不知道 从我这寻求一些灵感
or... or just talk.
或者 只是聊聊
Well... we're talking now, aren't we?
我们现在不就正聊着了 不是吗
I guess.
算是吧
I mean... I mean, of course you could.
我的意思是 你当然可以
I mean, I'm... I'm sure you could.
我的意思是 我相信你可以
I just...
我只是
I'm so deep in the numbers,
我只是深陷那些数字里
you know, and the specs and all.
那些产品规格什么的
I... I understand.
我理解
Well, I'll -- I'll let you get back, then.
好吧 那我还是不打搅你工作了
I mean, he's worried half to death.
我的意思是 他担心个半死
You know dad.
你知道爸爸那个人
Honey, you didn't tell me the business was so...
亲爱的 你没跟我提过生意如此...
It ain't the business. Come on, Tawney.
不是生意的事 拜托 托妮
You know there's a damn good chance
你知道很有可能
that Daniel's gonna wake up out of this coma
丹尼尔就要从昏迷中醒过来了
slobbering and shitting all over himself!
会带着浑身的呕吐物和屎尿
Why do you talk like that?
你怎么能这么说呢
Because it's a damn good possibility,
因为有很大的可能性会这样
and it's weighing on dad and mom, too.
而且爸妈为此也倍感压力
I mean, do you want to go over there
难道你想去那里
and change his damn diapers every day?
每天给他换尿布吗
And Amantha... hell, the first whiff of stink she gets,
至于阿曼莎 她只要一闻到臭味
she's gonna be hauling her ass back to Atlanta so fast,
肯定会立马跟一阵风一样
it'll make your head spin!
迅速滚回亚特兰大
You just watch!
你看着吧
Do you still pray, Ted?
你还祈祷吗 小泰
What?
什么
Do you still pray?
你还祈祷吗
Of course I do.
我当然祈祷了
Well, you don't pray with me anymore.
可是你不跟我一起祈祷了
You're gonna be okay, Danny.
你会好起来的 丹尼
You're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
Sweetheart, Dr. Ackborn has some news for us.
亲爱的 阿克伯恩医生有事跟我们说
I thought we should hear it together.
我觉得我们应该一起听
Okay.
好
Well, there's no reason to make you sweat it out.
没有理由让你们这样苦熬着
I think it's time to wake up Daniel.
我觉得是时候唤醒丹尼尔了
The tests and the scans for the last 72 hours
过去72小时内的检查和扫描
have all been clear.
显示一切正常
Brain function is stable.
脑部功能稳定
Intercranial pressure is normal.
颅内压力正常
Things look very positive.
情况看起来很乐观
So... he's gonna be okay?
也就是说 他不会有事的对吧
We won't know for sure until we pull him out, of course.
除非他康复 否则不能说他绝对没事
You're not saying he's gonna be okay.
也就是说他情况不乐观
As we've discussed, there's a few scenarios that could occur.
我们之前谈过 可能会出现一些情况
Like the one where he never regains consciousness.
比如他永远都不可能恢复意识了
Well, that's a very small possibility in my estimation.
在我看来 这个可能性比较小
How small? Please, Amantha. "Small" is good.
有多小 求你了阿曼莎 小就好
No, "Small" is relative.
不是 小是相对而言
Honestly, Ms. Holden, I don't think that worrying about this
老实说 霍顿女士 我认为你们不该
is the best way to use your energy.
耗费精力担心这个问题
My energy?
我的精力
The scans are clear. The tests are normal.
扫描显示没问题 检查也都正常
This is very good news.
这是一个非常好的消息
Good news.
好消息
Yeah.
是啊
Of course.
当然
Good news for sure.
确实是好消息
We'll get started as soon as possible,
我们会尽快开始
try to wean him off the vent.
试着帮他摆脱呼吸机
If all goes well, I suspect...
如果一切顺利 我预计
He'll be waking up sometime this evening
今天晚上他会醒过来
or tomorrow at the latest.
或者最迟明天醒来
Okay?
好吗
Okay. Let me get to it.
好 那我先过去了
Well, well, Mr. Holden,
好了 霍顿先生
time to bring you back to the land of the living.
是时候让你重返现实生活了
I hope you're ready for it 'cause it's a shit show.
希望你有准备 现实生活可是一团糟
If I didn't know any better,
如果我不了解情况的话
I'd think you almost want to get caught.
我甚至会认为你是想被逮起来
You know, we've been doing our part...
你知道 我们一直力所能及做好自己的事
laying low, keeping our distance, as agreed.
按照约定保持低调 保持我们之间的距离
Then there's you, Bobby... our fearless leader.
而你呢 鲍比 我们无畏的头儿
Everybody knows it's the guilty man
谁不知道只有罪人
who tries to drink away his sorrows.
才会去借酒消愁
Well, I guess it ain't working, Jake,
是吗 不过好像根本没用 杰克
'cause I still got 'em.
因为我依然没有摆脱痛苦
You know, what kind of a punk-ass asks his buddies
什么样的混♥蛋♥才会让自己的兄弟
to beat a man half to death,
把一个人打到半死
then takes his mask off so the dude can get a good look?
然后摘掉面具好让人家看清楚自己是谁
I ain't gonna rat on you.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你们的
No, see, you already did.
不 你已经出♥卖♥♥♥了
What do you think Holden's gonna say when he wakes up?
你觉得霍顿醒了以后会说什么
If he wakes up...
如果他醒过来
What's he gonna say, Bobby?
他会说什么 鲍比
Maybe he'll say "Ow."
也许他会说 哎呦好疼
This ain't a joke.
没跟你开玩笑
He might say, "I got what was coming to me."
他可能说 我这是活该
Y'all still believe that, don't you?
你们仍然坚信这点 不是吗
Of course we do.
我们当然坚信
That don't mean we want to go to jail for it, though.
但这不意味着我们想为此坐牢
I said I ain't gonna rat on you.
我说过我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你们的
Sheriff's been by my house three times already.
警长都去我家去了三次了
He said he's fixing to arrest all of us.
他说他准备把我们全都逮捕
Why hasn't he yet, hmm?
为什么他还不逮捕呢
Cause he ain't got no evidence, that's why.
因为他没有证据 这就是原因
He's got no witnesses.
他找不到目击证人
He... he ain't got dick.
他连个毛都没有
Except Holden.
除了霍顿
Nobody's going to jail.
不会有人坐牢的
You're pretty confident for a drunk damn dumbass.
你个烂醉如泥的蠢蛋还挺有信心的
Oh, that's good, Craig.
真是太好了 克雷格
Alliteration.
还押头韵呢
Huh? "Drunk damn dumbass."
烂醉的该死的笨蛋
It's called alliteration.
这叫押头韵[英文押韵]
You get your head right, Bobby,
你脑子清醒点儿吧 鲍比
or I'll set you up my damn self.
不然我亲手解决你
Hi, Darrell. Good night.
你好 达雷尔 晚安
How many times, Sheriff?
你要找我多少次 警长
As many as it takes, Ms. Wages.
达到目的为止 威克斯夫人
Stevie didn't see anything at that cemetery.
史蒂夫在那个墓地什么都没看到
It's like I told you. He was just too far away.
我告诉过你 他当时离得太远了
Then let me talk to him.
那让我跟他谈谈
What do you have to fear?
你有什么好怕的呢
I wish I didn't have to ask this of you, Ms. Wages,
我不希望这样 威克斯夫人
or put you in this position.
也不希望让你陷入这样的境地
I really don't.
我真的不希望
But a man has been beaten nearly to death.
但是有人被殴打了个半死
What if it was Stevie in that I.C.U.?
要是躺在重症监护室里的是史蒂夫呢
Stevie's not a convicted murderer.
史蒂夫可不是一个被定罪的杀人犯
Neither is Holden. Sentence was vacated.
霍顿也不是 控罪已经撤销了
Now, you tell that to Judy Dean.
你跟朱迪?迪恩说去吧
I'm sorry, ma'am,
很抱歉 夫人
but this thing's just really weighing on me.
但这件事真的给我了很大压力
I know who did it, and I know who helped him.
我知道是谁干的 我也知道是谁帮的他
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表