剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Should we go steady?
我们应该确定关系吗
Why don't you shut up and kiss me?
你为什么不闭嘴直接吻我
In front of all of Paulie?
当着所有人面吗
I don't care who sees us anymore.
我不在乎谁看着我们
I can't believe you're about to leave.
我不敢相信你就要走了
For a few days.
就几天而已
Death row beckons?
死囚牢在向你招手
I'll be back.
我会回来的
And then you'll leave again.
然后你会再离开
Doesn't have to be this way.
我们不必非得如此吧
Do I at least get a parting gift?
能至少给我一份分别礼物吗
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰了
First your brother shows up at Mr. Gaines' funeral
首先你哥哥在盖恩斯先生的葬礼上出现
rambling about God knows what,
不知道胡言乱语什么
and now here you are acting like...
现在你们在这儿的行为就像...
I know you have to live your life.
我明白你必须过自己的生活
I understand that.
我理解这点
I know it's not your fault, the position you're in.
我明白你的处境不是你的错
But could you go do it somewhere else, please?
但是你们能去别处这样做吗 拜托
So that we don't have to think about Hanna
这样我们就能不去想汉娜
and what happened to her that night?
以及那晚她的遭遇
How old were you then?
那时你多大
5?
5岁
Jon, please. No. Really.
乔恩 不要 不 说真的
8?
8岁
I was old enough.
我那时年纪够大了
Old enough. For what?
足够大干什么
To listen to what your parents told you
听你的父母告诉你那些事
and believe it because they said it was true?
因为他们说的是真的而深信不疑吗
Afraid to think for yourself.
害怕自己动脑子想想吗
Scared to look at all the facts.
害怕看到所有事实真♥相♥吗
And for what?
为什么这样
So you'd never have to admit to yourself
这样你才永远不必承认
that you might be wrong.
你自己也许是错的
Could you go do that somewhere else?
你能去别处这样做吗
Please.
拜托了
Good night.
晚安
And good luck.
祝你好运
Daniel was rambling at Gaines' funeral?
丹尼尔在盖恩斯的葬礼上胡言乱语了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
And here we are, living it up at the skating rink.
而我们在溜冰场上纵情欢愉
Not a care in the damn world.
对世事漠不关心
We should have known better.
我们早就该注意的
I should have known better.
我早该注意的
It's okay, Jon.
没关系的 乔恩
I mean, screw her and the minivan she came in.
我是说 去她的 管她撞见什么呢
It's not her we should be worried about.
我们要担心的不是她
That's right.
你说得对
Almost forgot for a second.
差点忘了
Blue pill, white pill.
蓝药丸 白药丸
Blue pill, white pill.
蓝药丸 白药丸
Blue pill, white pill.
蓝药丸 白药丸
Blue pill, white pill.
蓝药丸 白药丸
Blue pill, white pill.
蓝药丸 白药丸
Daniel?
丹尼尔
My name's Charlie.
我叫查理
Did you call for me?
是你找我吗
I didn't call for you.
我没找你
I'm the chaplain.
我是牧师
Praise God.
赞美上帝
What?
什么
I'm here if you want to talk.
如果你想说话 我就在这儿
I don't want to talk.
我不想说话
You mind if I just sit here, then?
那你介意我就坐在这儿吗
I don't care what you do.
你做什么随便你
Charlie the chaplain.
牧师查理
Charlie chaplain.
牧师查理
Took you long enough.
你反射弧够长的
I'm not as sharp as I used to be.
我头脑不像以前那么敏锐了
Does that work better for you
这样对你来说会更好些吗
not being as sharp as you used to be?
不像以前那么敏锐会更好些吗
Shut up, Charlie chaplain.
闭嘴 查理牧师
I'm not making a point.
我没什么别的意思
Just asking.
只是问问
I liked you better in the silent era.
我更希望你待在默片时代
This kitchen is long overdue for a remodel.
这个厨房♥早就该装♥修♥了
I know mom's psyched.
我知道妈妈很兴奋
You're a sensitive person, Jared.
你真是个敏感的人 杰瑞德
It's a good trait.
这是个很好的特点
Mom said that the Sheriff's department
妈妈说警方
returned some of my possessions from the, um...
退回了一些我的个人物品
my walkman and other things.
我的随身听和一些其它东西
I found the other items, but I-I didn't find my walkman.
其他东西我都找到了 就是没找到随身听
I'm sure it'll turn up.
我想我会找到它的
Well, that'll be Lezley with a "Z."
那是名里有个Z的莱斯利
Better go.
我该走了
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Yes, Jared?
怎么了 杰瑞德
D -- you know what today is, right?
你知道今天是什么日子吧
The day of our dear mother's birth.
我们亲爱的母亲的生日
2:00 is the party.
派对两点开始
I'll be there.
我会到的
Hanna was just a baby back then.
汉娜当时还只是个孩子
I didn't think of her that way at the time...
但我当时并没有那么想她
I guess 'cause we were all just babies.
也许因为我也只是个孩子吧
It's good to be curious about things, Jared...
有好奇心是好事 杰瑞德
Especially when those things are somehow taboo.
尤其是对禁忌之事
You just got to be...
只是要
careful.
小心
Give me the money.
钱给我
Now, you get the microwave and the dinty moore
你就拿着微波炉和摩尔炖肉
and let me do the talking.
事情我来谈
Tater, it's Lezley.
塔特 我是莱斯利
Who?
谁
Lezley!
莱斯利
Hold on a minute!
稍等
I got to find my pants.
我得找找裤子
I second that motion.
快穿吧
Put your pants on!
叫你把裤子穿上
You brought my liquor, gypsy man.
你带了我要的酒 吉普赛人
Johnnie Walker no less, Tater.
正宗的尊尼获加 塔特
All right. What else?
好吧 还有什么
A slightly used microwave oven.
一台几乎全新的微波炉
A case of dinty moore.
一盒摩尔炖肉
And $50 cash.
还有五十美元
$100 cash. $60.
我要100块 60块
$75.
75块
$70?
70块成吗
Okay. Deal.
好吧 成交
Thank you.
谢谢
You owe me $20.
你欠我20美元
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
Go get the dolly.
去把手推车拿来
This son of a bitch is gonna be heavy.
这玩意儿不轻
I-I don't want to take this man's stuff.
我不想要他的东西
You feeling guilty?
你觉得愧疚啦
It's kind of a constant refrain with you, ain't it?
你总是这样吗
You might ought to look into that.
恐怕你得重视一下
Look, this stove ain't been used since Tater's wife
这炉子自从八年前塔特妻子去世
died eight years ago.
他就没用过了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表