剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe you should think about heading back to Atlanta
也许你应该考虑考虑一个人
by yourself for a while.
回到亚特兰大待一阵子
Jobs are hard to find around here anyway.
不管怎么说 这里都不好找工作
What?
什么
Might be best if you got some time away from all of it.
如果你能远离这些事情一段时间就再好不过了
From Daniel, you mean?
你的意思是远离丹尼尔
From the family?
远离这个家吗
Just think about it.
考虑考虑吧
Sorry everything's cold.
抱歉 所有东西都凉了
Uh, it takes a while to get it through all of the...
我花了挺长时间才通过了所有的...
protocol.
程序
Strip-searched my hash browns, huh?
把我的土豆饼扒光了检查是吗
Bunch of animals.
一群畜生
No small thing, bringing me this food.
把这份食物带给我 可不是件小事
Kindness for a dead man.
这是对将死之人的仁慈
Not a problem.
不是什么问题
Sure it ain't.
当然不是
What?
怎么了
Why, Hollis?
为什么 霍利斯
You a priest now or something?
你现在是牧师什么的吗
Looking for a deathbed confession?
想听听我的临终忏悔吗
Why did you keep saying it wasn't your DNA?
你为什么一直说那不是你的DNA
I don't know.
我不知道
Seemed like my only option, I guess.
那看起来像是我唯一的选择
But it wasn't an option.
但它并不是什么选择
It was your DNA, and you knew it.
那是你的DNA 而且你是知道的
Not my best-laid plan, Jonny.
那不是我最周密的计划 乔恩
I'll give you that.
我只能和你这么说
Do you know how much money we spent?
你知道我们花了多少钱吗
How many people believed in you?
有多少人信任你吗
Your -- your mother, your sister, us?
你...你母亲 你姐姐还有我们
Yeah, I feel bad about that now.
是啊 我现在对此感到很抱歉
Do you?
真的吗
Not really, to be honest.
实话说 不是的
That's the first thing you said that I believe, Hollis.
那是你说的第一件让我相信的事 霍利斯
Okay, Mr. Stern a little parting gift --
好了 斯特恩先生 一份小小的分别礼
I'm wired different, Jon.
我和从前不同了 乔恩
Have been as long as I can remember.
已经这样很久了
Who knows why?
谁知道为什么呢
Daddy left, mama crazy,
爸爸走了 妈妈疯了
Got dropped on my head -- none of the above
这些事降临到我头上 没有一件事
doesn't really matter, does it?
真的不重要 不是吗
Just is.
就是这样
So it's fun to pretend, you know?
所以假装很有趣 知道吗
Pretend I was normal.
假装我很正常
Have y'all treat me like I was human,
让你们所有人都把我像人一样对待
like I was something other than the monster they say I am.
不当我是他们口中所说的怪物
That shit gets old.
那家伙老了
Anyhow, it's fun to pretend.
不管怎么说 假装很有趣
Simple as that.
和那件事一样简单
You like watching me?
你喜欢盯着我看
You into that kind of thing?
你是基佬吗
Pondering things, Bobby.
我在思考 鲍比
Go ponder somewhere else.
去其他地方思考
Just one question, though, before I go.
在我走之前 我就问你一个问题
The thing I was pondering.
我一直在思考的问题
What are you gonna do when you get out?
你出狱了之后打算做些什么
Get out?
出狱吗
Yeah.
是的
You're bound to get out sooner or later, right?
你早晚一定会出狱的吧
Maybe 10 years from now,
也许十年以后
7 or 8 if you're lucky, you play the game.
如果你幸运的话就七八年 积极改造嘛
Good behavior.
表现良好就行
So what are you gonna do?
那么你打算做些什么呢
Who the hell knows?
谁他妈的知道
Come on, now.
说吧
Surely you've thought about this.
你肯定想过这件事情
I don't ponder things, sheriff.
我不思考事情的 警长
Apparently, that's your job.
显然那是你的工作
You gonna be a firefighter?
你要做一名消防员吗
Or a schoolteacher?
还是学校老师
Maybe a cowboy.
也许做一个牛仔
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's a simple question, Bobby.
这是个简单的问题 鲍比
Are you gonna make something of your life,
你打算干出一番成就来吗
or are you gonna be a complete waste of space
还是像和你一起混的那群混♥蛋♥一样
like those assholes you run with?
一事无成 浪费空间
You talk awful tough from behind those bars, sheriff.
你在这栏杆后面说的话很难听 警长
I'm asking you if your life is worth saving,
我在问你 你的生命是否值得被拯救
Bobby Dean.
鲍比·迪安
Are you worth saving?
你值得被拯救吗
I don't know, sheriff.
我不知道 警长
You better figure it out.
你最好想出来
'cause you just got saved.
因为你刚刚被拯救了
Go on.
走吧
I mean it. Go on. Get processed out.
我的意思是 走吧 完成出狱的手续
Daniel Holden said it wasn't you.
丹尼尔·霍顿说不是你干的
I know.
我知道
So go on. I ain't gonna tell you again.
所以走吧 我不会再和你说一遍了
You know, in some cultures,
你知道吗 在某些文化里
you'd be obliged to him now.
你现在应该是感激他的
Not in this one.
这回不会
Salud, gentlemen.
干杯 先生们
Open your mouth.
张开你的嘴
Wider.
张大点
**Set the sails*
*扬帆起航
**I feel the winds a-stirrin'*
*我感受到风在吹动
**Towards the bright horizon*
*向着明亮的地平线
**Set the way*
*上路远行
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
女士
You got to "Ma'am" me tonight?
你要叫我一整晚"女士"吗
I wasn't trying to.
我没那么打算
We need to go ahead and close up, if you don't mind.
我们店要打烊下班了 如果你不介意的话
why would I?
我怎么会介意呢
**Who could heed the words of Charlie Darwin?*
*谁会留心查理·达尔文的话呢
**Fighting for a system built to fail*
*为注定的失败而奋斗
**Spooning water from the broken vessels*
*从破败的船只中舀水
**As far as I can see, there is no land*
*我目之所及 没有陆地
**Oh, my God*
*噢 我的上帝
**The water's all around us*
*到处都是水
**Oh, my God*
*噢 我的上帝
**It's all around*
*到处都是
**Oh, my God*
*噢 我的上帝
**The water's cold and shapeless*
*冰冷而无形
**Oh, my God*
*噢 我的上帝
**It's all around*
*到处都是
**Oh, my God*
*噢 我的上帝
**Life is cold and formless*
*生活冰冷无条理
**Oh, my God*
*噢 我的上帝
**It's all around*
*到处都是
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表