剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Can you tie it for me?
你能帮我系领带吗
Of course.
当然可以
Amantha picked out this tie, didn't she?
阿曼莎选的这条领带吧
Yes, she did.
是 是她选的
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
You might do well in a city...
你在城市里可能会过得很好
somewhere where you might... blend in the soup, so to speak.
譬如说 一个能让你融入生活的地方
You might be right.
你说得没错
A lot of nice cities just a few hours away,
有很多不错的城市距离这儿只有几个小时行程
Chattanooga, Columbia,
查塔诺加 哥伦比亚
Jacksonville, Birmingham.
克逊维尔 伯明翰
Alabama, mother?
全在阿♥拉♥巴马州吗 妈妈
Well...
好吧
Daniel, we should go.
丹尼尔 我们得走了
How about Mobile?
莫比尔市怎么样
On the gulf.
在海湾地区
It is.
是的
See you in a bit.
一会儿见
Good afternoon. Afternoon.
下午好 下午好
Did you both have a chance to review the proffer letter?
你们都看过这份认罪协议了吧
We did. Looks like it covers everything we discussed.
看了 它涵盖了我们所讨论的一切
Once you sign this,
你一旦签了这个
nothing you say here can ever be used against you.
你在这里所说的一切都不能用于指证你了
Do you want to have another look?
你还要再看看吗
Truthful...
真实
complete...
完整
full responsibility...
全部责任
without evasion.
毫不回避
You were down at the river with Hanna Dean.
你当时和汉娜·迪恩在河边
You'd both just taken psychoactive mushrooms.
你们都服了致幻蘑菇
What did you do then?
你们当时做了什么
We were making out.
我们正在亲热
She took her shirt off.
她脱掉了上衣
Did you have sexual relations?
你们发生性关系了吗
She wanted to, but, uh...
她想发生 但是
I, uh...couldn't.
我做不到
Couldn't get an erection.
我无法勃起
She started... laughing.
她开始大笑
I got upset, freaked out, I guess.
我想当时我心烦意乱 吓坏了
She said it didn't matter,
她说没关系
but she just kept laughing at me.
但是她一直嘲笑我
I didn't like it, so...
我不喜欢那样 所以
What happened?
发生什么了
I was a coward, like my sister said. I ran away.
如我妹妹所说 我就是个懦夫 我逃跑了
So are you stating that you did not have
你是说 你们在两厢情愿或其他情况下
sexual intercourse, consensual or otherwise?
都并没有发生性关系吗
I am.
是的
Well, what happened after you left her?
你离开她以后发生了什么
I got lost... in the woods.
我在树林里迷路了
Kept getting turned around.
一直在原地打转儿
I finally ended up on this... on this bluff.
我最后来到那片陡岸上
It was just above the river, and...I saw Hanna.
就在河上方 然后我看到了汉娜
She was down there where I'd left her.
她就在下面 我离开她的地方
Was Hanna still alive at this point, Daniel?
那时汉娜还活着吗 丹尼尔
Very.
活着
But now she's not alone.
但她不是独自一人
Now there were others...
当时还有其他人
George, Trey.
乔治 特雷
Who were the others?
还有谁
There was...
还有
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
I don't remember.
我记不清了
Christopher who?
克里斯托弗 姓什么
It was dark, but I could see their faces,
当时天很黑 但我能看清他们的脸
their bodies all intertwined.
他们的身子交缠在一起
Hanna was doing things to them...
汉娜在跟他们做♥爱♥
touching and... grabbing...
触摸着 抓紧着
sucking.
吸吮着
And what did you do then, Mr. Holden?
你那时做了什么 霍顿先生
What did you do then?
你那时做了什么
I just froze.
我愣住了
Just stood there and watched.
只是站在那里看着那一切
Then they saw me,
然后他们看到了我
and... and they watched me watch them.
他们发现我看见他们了
Trey saw me.
特雷看见我了
He didn't care.
他不在意
They all just did what they wanted.
他们只是继续为所欲为
Did what, Mr. Holden?
为所欲为做什么 霍顿先生
I thought Hanna was...
我以为汉娜是在
I thought she was trying to taunt me with them, you know?
我以为她是想用他们来羞辱我 你明白吗
It's only later that I-I realized
之后我才意识到
that she didn't know what she was doing.
她根本不知道自己在做什么
Got in too deep.
她陷得太深了
She was 16.
她才16岁
I had given her the mushrooms.
是我给了她蘑菇
I just turned away.
然后我转身走了
What did you do then?
之后你做了什么
I watched the trees falling.
我看到树倒下
And then I went down there.
我到下面一看
And she was dead.
她已经死了
That's it?
就这样吗
Went down there, she was dead?
跑到那边 她已死了
She was all bent up.
她蜷缩在一起
You see, it's the beauty that hurts the most.
最伤人的并非丑恶
Not the ugly.
而是极美的事物
We didn't offer this deal so we could sit here
我们给你这个认罪协议
and listen to you spout lunacy
不是为了坐在这里听你胡说八道
and then lie about your role in Hanna Dean's murder.
撒谎说你没杀汉娜·迪恩
What is this?
这是什么
I'm jogging his memory.
我在唤起他的记忆
Daniel, you don't have to put up with any of this.
丹尼尔 你不必回答
No. No.
不 不
That's the thing about memory, it's malleable.
这就是记忆的妙处所在 记忆是可变的
It's elastic, like time and promises.
记忆是不定的 跟时间和承诺一样
You've always been so helpful, Mr. Foulkes,
你一直都很帮我 福克斯先生
Getting me to remember, showing me these...
让我恢复记忆 给我看这些
...Pictures...
照片
...And telling me how I must've strangled her.
告诉我我肯定勒死了她
I never said that.
我没有
Oh, I must've been --
我肯定...
I must've been thinking about the sheriff --
我肯定把你想成警长了
The former sheriff --
前警长
How he explained how she died when the tape recorder was off.
磁带放完后 他向我解释我是怎么杀死她的
Told me how I had taken her clothes off
我是怎么脱了她的衣服
and raped her.
强♥奸♥了她
And all the while,
而我自始至终
me just sitting there waiting for my father
都在等我的父亲
because you promised me that I would get to see him
因为你向我保证一旦我说实话
once I just gave you the truth.
我就可以见到他
You promised me that I could go home.
你向我保证我可以回家
But I didn't go home.
但我没能回家
And I didn't rape her, did I?
我也没强♥奸♥她 对吧
You were wrong.
你错了
Are you at all surprised?
你们都大吃一惊吗
Mr. Stern, I can't allow any more of this.
斯特恩先生 我忍♥不了了
If your client wants this plea,
如果你的客户想达成这份认罪协议
he's got to answer these questions truthfully.
那他就得老实回答这些问题
Can you give us a minute, please?
能给我们点时间吗 谢谢
Please?
谢谢
Daniel, let's just walk away, buddy.
丹尼尔 我们不接受协议好了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表