剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I asked Teddy if I could help with anything,
我问小泰有什么能帮忙的
but he said he had it all under control.
他说他都能搞定
I try. I sure do.
我试了 确实能
I got the propane,
我买♥♥了燃料
got the fruit salad out, and table's almost set.
水果色拉也拿出来了 餐桌也差不多摆好了
How was Hilton Head, Joon?
希尔顿黑德岛怎么样 朱恩
A whirlwind.
让我停不下脚步啊
Uh, let me help with something.
我来帮忙吧
Do you want that peeled?
要把那个削了吗
Oh, um, that'd be great.
麻烦你了
Hey, buddy, you know you can get yourself
老兄 要知道写首歌♥
a nice vacation condo for a song.
就能换到一个度假别♥墅♥
You getting a place?
你要买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Thinking about it. I'm not a big beach person.
正在考虑 但我不喜欢海滩边的房♥子
Hey, mind if I put these out, baby?
介意我跳一段吗 宝贝
Uh, nope. They're fine.
不介意 挺好的
Muy bueno. Oh, my God.
不错啊 天啊
I cannot wait for your muffins to be ready.
我可等不及吃你的玛芬蛋糕[黄腔双关]了
stop it.
别闹了
You need anything, babe?
要帮忙吗 宝贝
Uh, nope. I'm all good. All right.
不用 我能搞定 好的
Well, I am gonna get the grill fired up.
那我把烤箱生火吧
Give me a little something to, uh, tide me over.
给我点鼓励 让我有勇气搞定
Now, you want some company?
要一起吗
Hey, hell yeah. Come on.
当然 一起来吧
You two are so sweet together. He just adores you.
你俩真亲密啊 他爱你都爱疯了
Yeah, I don't know about that.
我倒是第一次见到
Kent said when he was off at that tire conference
肯特说上次他去开轮胎会议
that Teddy was all like, "Tawney this and Tawney that."
小泰就三句不离托妮
I'm sure Kent forgot he was married
我打赌肯特一出那门
the minute he walked out the door.
他就忘了他已经结婚了
Amantha Holden.
阿曼莎·霍顿
Two semesters of college.
大学读了两个学期
Didn't take to it?
不喜欢念书吗
No, I actually liked it, but I quit to be near...
没 我挺喜欢的 但是我得退学
to go to work in Atlanta.
到亚特兰大工作
I know you've been through a lot with your brother and so forth.
我知道你和你哥经历了很多事
So almost 11 years at Atlanta Metro Gas.
在亚特兰大地铁加气站工作了快11年
Third of my life at old Metro.
三分之一的人生花在了这工作上
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
Not really.
不怎么喜欢
Just paid the rent. You know?
只是为了付房♥租 你懂的
Did you ever work a register?
有做过出纳员吗
No.
没有
Any experience in receiving?
那收银员呢
No.
也没有
Stock shelves?
整理货柜呢
I'm pretty sure I can pick up on that.
我相信我能很快学会
I'm sure you could. Amantha, look, here's the thing.
我也相信 阿曼莎 是这样
Peanut's already out on baby leave,
皮娜特正在休产假
and the last girl didn't work out.
上一个女孩也没坚持下来
So we need somebody right away.
我们需要能马上上手的人
I'm available whenever.
我随时都可以
We're not splitting the atom, okay?
我们又不是搞核裂变的
I'm sure you could get the hang of it pretty quick.
我相信你很快就能学会
But if you can't deal with customers
要是你不能应对好顾客
or you get bored and quit on me,
或者无聊了来找我辞职
then we're gonna be short-staffed
那我们就又缺人了
and I'm gonna have to go through all this again.
我又得重新这样招人
You see what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思吧
I won't quit.
我不会辞职
I won't get bored.
我不会无聊
I didn't get bored at Metro.
我在地铁站工作就没无聊
Well, I got bored, but I did a really good job.
好吧 有过无聊 但我工作做得很好
And I know I don't have retail experience,
我知道我没有零售经验
but I'm a-a really quick learner, and...
但我学起来很快
I don't know about long-term,
我不知道长远会是什么打算
but I need to be here right now in Paulie...
但我现在得待在波利
for my brother.
为了我哥
Well, thank you for being honest with me.
谢谢你对我说实话
Like I said, I have a few other applicants to consider,
我说了 我们还有其他面试者
but we'll make a decision very soon.
不过我们会尽快做出决定的
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你来应聘
That's insane, Teddy.
你简直疯了 小泰
You're just one store.
你就开了一家商店
There's no way you can compete with the big rental chains.
你绝对没法和那些大型租赁连锁竞争
I don't have to. Nearest chain's in Macon.
不用和他们争 最近的一家连锁远在梅肯呢
Yeah, because there aren't enough customers around here
正是因为这附近没有足够的客户
to support a store. No, they're here.
支撑起一个店 不 有的
You just got to reach them. Yeah, sure.
只要你肯去找 好吧
Then you're on the hook when some lowlife
等到你的那些无产阶级客户
misses a payment for $2,000
欠你两千多美元的铬合金时
worth of chrome.
你才发现被骗了
That's a great plan, brother.
计划真棒 哥们儿
The big rent-to-own chains,
那些大型的先租后买♥♥连锁店
they're pulling in more than $150 million a year, Kent.
他们每年赚一亿五千多万美元呢 肯特
All right, they can't do that
要是他们的客户也欠债
if the customers aren't paying their goddamn bills.
他们也没这么多钱
Well, you got a point.
说的也有道理
Yeah, I do.
对呀
I'm sure it's gonna be fine.
应该能行的
Fine? Hell, it's a gold mine is what it is.
能行 这简直就是个金点子好吗
Yeah, yeah. Sounds like it.
好吧 听着靠谱
I mean, we already got the local brand awareness.
我们的品牌在本地已经小有名气了
That's important.
这很重要的
Damn right it is.
这当然重要
Better go get us some fresh soldiers.
我再去拿点酒来
Uh, don't trouble yourself.
不用了
I got to think about the drive home.
我回去还开车呢
Ain't no trouble. I'll be right back.
不麻烦 我马上回来
Can I help you?
有事吗
Hmm, I believe there was someone who lived here.
我想 我找的人以前住在这里
Okay?
然后呢
Named Kerwin.
他叫科尔文
Why is that your business?
他和你什么关系
Well, I knew him.
我们认识
We were in prison together.
我们是狱友
Oh, my god.
天哪
Are you Daniel?
你是不是丹尼尔
I am. Yes. I-I am Daniel.
我是 我是丹尼尔
Mama.
妈妈
Mama, it's -- it's Kerwin's friend.
妈妈 是科尔文的朋友来了
Who? Daniel.
谁啊 丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
The -- ma, the white man -- the one who got out.
那个白人 被放出来的那个
Lord, have mercy.
我的神啊
Daniel, look at you, right here in my door.
丹尼尔 瞧瞧你 居然来了我家
You by yourself, Daniel?
你一个人来的吗 丹尼尔
I am.
是的
Well, that's good.
真好
That's good, isn't it?
真好 不是吗
It is good.
是很好
Can I hug you, Daniel?
我能抱抱你吗 丹尼尔
Please.
可以
Goodness gracious, and alive.
我的天啊 你还活着
Here, living and breathing.
活的好好的
Hello, Stefan.
你好 斯蒂芬
How you doing?
你好吗
The grate between our cells
我们牢房♥之间的墙
was like an intercom of sorts.
就像对讲机一样
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表