剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Rectify...
《昭雪》前情回顾
I'd like to drive.
我想开车
It might be best if we got you your license first.
我们最好先帮你拿到驾照
Don't put words in my mouth.
别乱理解我的话
Put something else in your mouth.
那你就去跟他乱搞吧
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了
I'm available whenever. We need somebody right away.
我们马上就需要人 我随时都可以
We need a new revenue stream, and we need it quick.
我们需要增加新的收入来源 而且要快
And high quality wheel rim this is it.
这个刚好就是
I don't see it, son.
我不懂 儿子
Oh, my.
我的天呐
Filters.
过滤器
He got it. He got his license.
他拿到驾照了
We were gonna do this when we got back.
我们本来打算回来再整理
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
What were you thinking, Daniel,
你还在想什么 丹尼尔
besides destroying a perfectly good kitchen?
除了毁掉一个原本就很棒的厨房♥
Honey, I know it looks bad now --
亲爱的 我知道现在一片狼藉...
I'm sorry. I-I misunderstood.
抱歉 我理解错了
Yeah. You did.
你确实理解错了
Got overly enthusiastic, I guess.
是我热情过度了
Well, it's done now.
事已至此
So, we need a plan for going forward.
所以我们需要为将来制定个计划
Yes, a plan.
对 是要制定计划
You got one?
你有什么打算了吗
We're working on it, Ted.
我们还在想 泰德
Okay.
好吧
For now, can we settle on a few rules?
但是现在我们可以先定几条规矩吗
Sure, Ted. Rules.
当然可以 泰德 定规矩
No work before 9:00 a.m. or after 6:00,
早上九点前下午六点后不许工作
no demolition
不许搞破坏
before replacement supplies are ready to install,
除非要更换的设备已经准备就绪
and clean up as you go.
完事要随手打扫
We need to keep it functional for the family. Of course.
不能影响家里人的正常生活 当然
First things first.
但是首先
You need to replace some of this damaged plywood.
你需要把这些损坏的胶合板换成新的
You gonna do vinyl again?
还用乙烯基胶合板吗
No. That much I'm sure of. No, I got it.
不 这点我确定 这个我来就行
It's fine.
没事
Try that new lumber place out there on Masseyville Road.
去曼斯维尔路上新开的那家木材店看看
I'd go with you, but I'm already running late for work.
我上班快迟到了 不然就跟你一起去
Take the truck.
你开卡车去吧
You mind?
另一辆车钥匙给我好吗
No, of course not.
好的
Well...Good luck.
那祝你们好运
He'll be all right. He's just surprised, is all.
没事 他就是大吃了一惊而已
Of course he is.
是啊
I'm -- I'm sorry. I just thought it was...
抱歉 我还以为...
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's gonna be great.
不会有事的
I'm very excited about everything.
我觉得一切都很好
You're a good sport, mother.
你是个有风度的人 母亲
I'll go get changed.
我去换衣服
Still here.
还没走啊
Yeah, I was just, uh, checking out your book.
是啊 我在看你的书
I see.
知道了
I'll, uh -- I'll step out so you can change.
我回避 你换衣服吧
That's okay, Teddy.
没事 小泰
"Love may be of the seen and of the unseen,
"爱有时清晰可见有时若隐若现
"of the present, of the absent.
有时现世便有 有时确无此物
"Consequently, a thing to be loved
因此 所爱之物
"is not so adapted to faith,
便不随信仰
"as a thing to be hoped for,
犹如希冀之事
since hope is always of the absent and the unseen."
因为希望总是渺茫虚无"
Pretty intense.
言语犀利啊
I don't understand a lot of it, truth be told.
说实话 里面很多内容我都不懂
Sometimes, I just let it wash over me,
有时我就随便读读
see what sticks.
看看能记住什么
I like that.
我喜欢这样
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you, too, Teddy...
我也喜欢你 小泰
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Want to shake on it, friend?
要握手约定吗 朋友
You're smart, Tawney.
你很聪颖 托妮
I know I probably don't say it enough,
我知道我以前没经常跟你说
or maybe never.
甚至从没说过
I am really sorry for the way I've been acting.
真的很抱歉 最近我态度一直不好
Well, today's a new day.
今天又是新的一天嘛
Can't get so angry, Teddy.
人不能太生气 小泰
I know.
我知道
It'll consume you.
愤怒会吞噬你
I know.
我知道
Then it'll consume us.
然后会吞噬我们两个人
See? Smart.
看到没 你真聪明
I hope it's a good day for you, Tawney.
希望今天你过得愉快 托妮
You too.
你也是
Your light's not on.
你正常收银的灯没亮
Oh. Right.
是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
How was Peanut's labor?
皮娜特生孩子怎么样了
I don't know about that. I'm new.
这个我还不清楚 我是新来的
Sorry.
不好意思
Dang thing gets stuck every once in a while,
有时候东西扫不出来
from what I hear.
我也听说过
You are doing just fine... Amantha.
没事 阿曼莎
Your total is $19.11.
一共19.11美元
Yeah, I don't know about Peanut's baby
我不清楚皮娜特的孩子
or her labor or anything, but I can find out for you
还有她的情况 但是如果你想知道
if you'd like, ma'am. Oh, that's sweet of you.
我可以帮你问问 女士 谢谢你
Did you, um, enter the P.I.N.?
你输密♥码♥了吗
P.I.N.'s in.
已经输了
Will you swipe it again?
能再刷一遍卡吗
I think I'm just gonna have to cancel it and start over.
好像需要重新来一遍
Or better yet...
还是先等等...
Wynn...
薇恩
I need you, like, right away, Wynn,
我现在有事找你 薇恩
like, right away.
快点过来
Sorry, y'all.
很抱歉
Register's acting loopy.
我有点呆头呆脑
Please say, "I need a manager
以后记得说 "二号♥收银台
on check stand two, please, a manager."
需要经理" 记得说"经理"
But you're the only manager.
但你是这里唯一的经理啊
Swipe it again, please, Ginny. Okay.
请再刷一遍 珍妮 好
You doing cash for the rest? Yep.
剩下的付现金吗 对
That's EBT she's using.
她用的是电子福利转账
Food items only.
只能买♥♥食品
Otherwise, it'll reject the transaction.
否则转账就会被拒绝
EBT?
电子福利转账
Oh, food stamps?
食品救济券对吗
Assistance.
是补助
And it's right there on the screen.
屏幕上显示了
How's Peanut?
皮娜特怎么样了
Let me tell you the scoop --
我来告诉你独家新闻
Nine hours of labor, no epidural.
她整整生了九个小时 没有硬膜外麻醉
Baby's a boy named Wyatt Andrew.
生了个男孩 叫怀亚特·安德鲁
Tips the scale at a solid 11 pounds, 5 ounces.
宝宝整整11磅5盎司重
Good God!
天哪
Sorry. It's just a --
不好意思 只是...
A huge dang kid.
一个大块头宝宝啊
Might be a while before Peanut's back on her feet.
皮娜特要恢复可能需要一段时间了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表