剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
As long as you need.
坐多久都行
Why in god's name would he do that?
他到底为什么要那么做
You got to be wondering that, too.
你也得重视这个问题
Please don't make me feel like I'm the only one.
别让我觉得只有我执着于这个问题
He's got to move back to Atlanta with me, right?
他会和我一起搬回到亚特兰大 对吧
I mean, after he pulls this stunt.
特别是在他耍了那花招后
What stunt? There you are.
什么花招 你来了
Want a doughnut?
要来个甜甜圈吗
What -- what was Daniel's stunt?
丹尼尔耍了什么花招
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
I heard they arrested Bobby Dean.
我听说他们逮捕了鲍比·迪安
How long have you lived here?
你在这儿住了多久
Six years or so.
六年左右吧
This is a nice neighborhood.
这是个不错的社区
We got a good deal.
这边环境不错
Lots of squirrels.
有很多松鼠
Eh, they're a nuisance.
它们可烦人了
Ted.
泰德
Teddy!
小泰
Your, uh...
你的...
He needs some assistance.
他需要帮助
No, I-I'm fine. I'm fine!
不用 我没事 我没事
He got dizzy. Do you mind?
他有点儿晕 能帮他下吗
Sure!
当然
I'm good. I-I'm good.
我很好 我很好
He's not good.
他不好
Why don't you let me give you a hand there?
我帮你一把吧
No, I'm -- I'm fine, really.
不用 我真的没事
Come on. Just till we get across the street.
我就扶你过了马路
Sure, Ted. Very kind of you.
好吧 泰德 你可真好心
No problema.
没关系
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Good intentions.
我是好意
I thought I could help.
我以为我能帮到他
Sometimes we confuse feeling better with being well.
有时你感觉好点并不代表你真的好了
That's very observant, Ted.
说得很对 泰德
Listen, Ted, I don't exactly know how to broach this.
听着 泰德 我不知道该怎么说
Yep, I think you just need to get a little bit of rest, and...
我认为你只是需要去休息会儿
let these womenfolk look after you.
让那些女人照顾你
That's good advice, Ted.
这是个好主意 泰德
Don't mention it.
不用谢
People have their reasons
人们去极限跳伞和玩蛇
for base jumping and snake-handling.
都是有原因的
That doesn't mean their reasons aren't stupid as shit!
但那并不代表那些原因不蠢
All right, Amantha, let's just --
好了 阿曼莎 我们先...
Hey. Hey, there.
你回来了
He got a little dizzy.
他有点儿晕
Goodness.
我的天呐
I thought I could help a neighbor move a limb.
我以为我能帮个邻居搬走树枝
What?
什么
I'm better now.
我现在好多了
Maybe you should sit.
或许你该坐下
Okay.
好的
Hey, Teddy.
你好 小泰
What brings you here?
你怎么来了
Oh, I, uh...
我...
Could I have a quick word with you?
我能跟你借一步说话吗
Of course. So...
当然 所以...
What were you thinking, Daniel?
你怎么想的 丹尼尔
Everything okay, Teddy?
一切都好吗 小泰
Oh, yeah. It's fine.
一切都好
I thought I could help.
我以为我能帮上忙
No. When you said that it wasn't Bobby Dean
不是这事 鲍比·迪安把你打到失去意识
who beat you evidently senseless,
你却说不是他
what were you thinking?
你是怎么想的
What? Exactly, Jared.
什么 就是如此 杰瑞德
Anyway, I've got this great business plan.
不管怎样 我有一个很棒的商业规划
Oh. Yes, Ted mentioned it.
泰德提到过
Rims or something?
关于轮辋什么的
Rim rentals. Yes, ma'am. And it is --
轮辋租赁 没错 女士
Make me understand this on some semi-logical level.
给我解释一下 起码让我觉得一半是合理的
Half logic is -- is not logical.
一半合理...不算合理吧
You want to give Bobby Dean a second chance?
你想再给鲍比·迪安一个机会吗
Is that it?
对吧
Death by boots.
给他机会踢死你
Yes, that's it, Amantha.
没错 就因为这个 阿曼莎
I'm sorry, Teddy. This isn't a good time.
对不起 小泰 现在不是时候
Of course. I -- if I could just get you --
当然 如果我能让你...
But whatever you and Ted decide is fine by me.
但你跟泰德决定做的一切事情 我都支持
I trust you.
我相信你们
Why? Daniel, why?
为什么 丹尼尔 为什么
What good would it have done, Amantha?
如果我不这么做 有什么好处 阿曼莎
For one, Bobby Dean's skeezy ass would be in jail right now.
第一 鲍比·迪安那混♥蛋♥现在会被关牢里了
To what end?
然后呢
Do you like these, mother?
你喜欢这些吗 妈妈
Uh...Yes, I've always liked those Wedgewood stoves.
当然 我一直都很喜欢韦奇伍德炉
He almost killed you, Daniel.
他差点杀了你 丹尼尔
It doesn't matter.
没关系
What doesn't?
什么没关系
What would happen next, Amantha?
然后呢 阿曼莎
I mean, Bobby would go to prison,
鲍比会去坐牢
his mother would go to visit,
他的妈妈会去探监
and then after that, and -- and -- and after that.
一次又一次
When would it ever end?
什么时候是个头
Now, that -- I like -- I like this stove.
我喜欢这个炉子
Do you -- do you like this stove, Jared?
你喜欢这个炉子吗 杰瑞德
It's okay, I guess.
挺不错的
You can't let him get away with what he did to you.
在他这么对你之后 你不能就这么放过他
Who says he's getting away with it?
谁说我要放过他了
I like this tile, mother.
我喜欢这个瓷砖 妈妈
Ted says we can't afford
泰德说我们现在
to have someone do the kitchen right now.
没钱来拾掇厨房♥
Oh, well, there are other ways, mother.
总会有其它的办法 妈妈
Hello?!
有人在听我说话吗
You can't just... I can, Amantha!
你不能就这么... 我能 阿曼莎
Listen to me. I'm done with it.
听我说 我受够了
And you don't have to be.
你也不需要跟我死磕
Bobby, the sheriff, the town -- you can all keep playing.
鲍比 警长 这个镇子 你们继续玩吧
I'm done with it.
我受够了
You think they're done with it?
你觉得他们会善罢甘休吗
You think Roland Foulkes is done with it?
你觉得罗兰·福克斯会善罢甘休吗
He is gonna come after you again and again,
他会一次又一次地针对你
and if you don't end up in another hospital bed,
就算你下次不会被打到住院
you are gonna end up in a courtroom.
你也会被告上法♥院♥
This is not a game, Daniel!
这不是闹着玩 丹尼尔
Isn't it?
不是吗
You're too sure about things, Amantha.
你太执着了 阿曼莎
This is absolutely insane!
这太疯狂了
No. We're the ones insane.
不 我们才是疯子
Oh, honey.
宝贝
Well, this whole damn family -- we're a bunch of freaks.
我们这个该死的家 我们就是一群怪人
See what happens?
看 成什么样了
Honestly, mother, sometimes I think he...
说实话 妈妈 有时我觉得...
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
I'm worried, honey.
亲爱的 我很担心
Finally.
终于
About you. Me?
担心你 我吗
Because I'm willing to confront him,
因为我愿意去面对他
to -- to ask him why?
去问他原因吗
No. It's just...
不是的 只是...
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表