剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
How's that?
什么事
I've been calling Georgie,
我一直给乔治打电♥话♥
trying to catch up, you know, and...
想找他叙叙旧 可是...
ain't heard from him.
一直没他的消息
Trying to catch up, huh?
找他叙旧啊
It's been a while, you know?
好久不见了
Can't help you there.
这我帮不了你
And when did you talk to him last?
你上次见他是什么时候
Long time.
很久以前了
And why's that?
为什么
What's it to you?
你问这个干什么
Guess I'm...just surprised is all.
我...只是惊讶而已
Life's full of that, Trey -- surprises.
特雷 生活到处都是惊讶
Called him a queer one time...
有次我叫他基佬
Couple years back.
几年前的事了
Ain't seen him since.
之后就没再见过他
Probably not your finest moment.
你应该非常悔恨吧
Probably you're right.
或许你说得对
You know Daniel's out.
你知道丹尼尔出狱了吧
Of course I know.
当然知道
How do you think Georgie feels about that?
你觉得乔治会怎么想
How do you feel about that?
那你又是怎么想的
Weird as hell, if I'm honest.
说实话 简直太诡异了
Killer walking these streets.
凶手大摇大摆走在街上
Only maybe he ain't the killer.
除非他不是凶手
So they say.
他们是这么说的
Think he'd ever call him -- Georgie?
他给他打过电♥话♥吗 乔治
You know, make amends.
赎赎罪什么的
Doubt that.
说不准
It was good to see you, Mr. Miller.
很高兴见到你 米勒先生
One bad choice.
一步走错
One mistake.
犯一次错
Sometimes that's all it takes.
有时就是这么一回事
Mistakes can be fixed, sir.
错误可以弥补 先生
Believe that, do you?
你相信吗
No. Guess I don't.
不 我不相信
How is our friendly neighborhood murderer?
我们的杀人犯邻居怎么样了
He loves potatoes.
他特别喜欢吃土豆
I can't believe that peckerhead.
我可不相信那个混♥蛋♥
How much adjustment on his defense?
替他辩护的费用是多少
About $250,000, give or take.
二十五万上下吧
Son of a bitch. People are the worst.
混♥蛋♥ 没有谁能比人更坏了
Some are.
有些确实坏
Sometimes you get so caught up in a cause,
有时太沉迷于诉讼
you -- you don't see the man.
反而会看不清客户的为人
I'm sorry they can't all be Daniels.
他们要是都跟丹尼尔一样就好了
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也觉得
Speaking of which, Smantha,
说到这个 阿曼莎
I'm sorry I won't be there when he gets home.
抱歉他回家时我不能在场
But you understand why I have to stay, right?
你知道我必须得留下来 对吧
Or do you think I should let this guy
难道你想让我抛下这个家伙
spend his last day alone?
让他孤苦伶仃地度过余生吗
I think he shouldn't have killed that old lady.
他要是不去杀死那位老太太
Then he wouldn't have to worry about it.
现在就不用担心会孤独死去了
That's what I think, Jon.
我是这么认为的 乔恩
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know your life is more than just Daniel.
我知道你的生活中不止有丹尼尔
At least Daniel's coming home, right?
至少丹尼尔要回家了 对吧
That's the hope.
希望如此吧
How does that make you feel?
你对此有什么感觉
Ecstatic, of course.
当然是欣喜若狂
Good.
那就好
Got to stay positive.
一定要积极乐观
Go, team.
你也是
I'll be home soon.
我会马上回家的
Home, Jon?
回家 乔恩
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
He conned me.
他骗了我
Hollis.
霍利斯
All these years.
他骗了我这么多年
No. You wanted to help a man, Jon.
不 你是想帮助别人 乔恩
There's no fault in that, only goodness.
这样没什么错 你是好意
Call me when he wakes up.
他醒来的话给我打电♥话♥
You know I will.
这还用说
I love you, Jon.
我爱你 乔恩
Love you, too, Amantha.
我也爱你 阿曼莎
Talk soon, okay?
回头再聊 好吗
Yeah. Later.
好啊 回聊
Is one of them the man you saw?
他们中有你看到的人吗
That's him?
是他吗
Yes, sir.
是 警官
Are you sure, son?
你确定吗 孩子
Y-yes, sir.
我确定 警官
So what happened next, Stevie,
史蒂夫 在这个人把面具摘下之后
after he pulled off the mask?
发生了什么事情
He peed on him.
他朝他身上撒尿
I see.
知道了
Thank you, Stevie.
谢谢你 史蒂夫
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome back, Danny boy.
欢迎回来 亲爱的丹尼尔
I've been missing you.
我可想你了
You got motivation to change now, Dan?
你现在要积极改过了吗 丹
They took your precious books.
他们把你珍贵的书都带走了
Took your precious Kerwin.
你宝贝的科尔文也被带走了
Now all you got is me.
现在只剩下你我二人了
You ain't going to sleep on me now, are you?
你不会在我跟你说话的时候睡觉吧
Oh, come on now. I've been missing you, Dan.
别这样 我可是非常想你呢 丹
Wake up, son!
醒醒 小子
Wake u-u-u-u-u-u-up!
快醒醒啊
Kerwin?
科尔文
Oh, God. Are you okay?
天呐 你还好吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
So far, so good.
目前还好
Six hours and seven coffees.
我在六个小时内喝了七杯咖啡
I just couldn't hold it anymore.
我可再也受不了了
Probably a record.
可能创纪录了呢
And now Amantha's gone to get food.
阿曼莎去买♥♥吃的了
We can't get anything right.
我们做什么都没心思
We've been waiting on you all day.
我们一直在等你醒过来
It's okay.
没事
I didn't want you to wake up alone.
我不想你在醒来时身边没人
Would you like me to do it again?
你想让我再来一遍吗
Do what again?
什么再来一遍
Oh, hello, Mother.
你好啊 妈妈
Danny.
丹尼尔
Oh, my God, my sweet, sweet Danny.
天呐 亲爱的丹尼尔
Baby sister. My sweet, sweet sister.
妹妹 我亲爱的妹妹
The kitchen.
家里的厨房♥
Waiting on you.
等着你回去呢
I had some ideas for it when I was asleep.
我睡着时想到了一些点子
Hello?
喂
H-hi. Hi, Ted.
你好 泰德
He is?
是吗
Uh, no, no, but I-I'll tell him right away.
不不 我马上跟他说
Okay, Ted. We're real happy to hear.
好 泰德 我们真的很高兴
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
That was your daddy calling.
你♥爸♥刚才打电♥话♥
Um...Daniel's coming home.
说丹尼尔要回家了
Said everything looks -- looks positive.
他说一切都 都很好
Ted?
小泰
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表