剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I didn't know Georgia sheriffs had jurisdiction down here.
乔治亚州的警长在这里都有管辖权吗
I'm here unofficially.
我不是以警长的身份来的
Don't want to poke the snake 'less I have to.
不到万不得已我可不想招惹是非
I don't have a problem with that.
这我没意见
See y'all tomorrow.
明天见
Well, hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
You didn't have to bring the books by today.
你不用今天就把账本送过来的
Well, I have to pick up some things at the grocery store,
反正我也得去杂货店买♥♥点东西
so...
所以...
We had a pretty good month.
这个月业绩不错
I thought it might've been a little bit better than the last few.
我感觉应该比上几个月好点
Look at all the rims.
看看这些轮辋
He's done such a great job with this.
他做得太棒了
It's pretty impressive, all right.
确实不错
I think he's even brought in a few more tire customers.
我觉得因为他来买♥♥轮胎的人好像也多了
It's a win-win.
这是双赢
Yep.
是啊
I like these.
我喜欢这个
I think I might try to work out a deal with him.
我应该找他租来用用
Janet...
珍妮特
I've got some news.
我有些消息
I really don't want to have to tell you this.
但我真的不想告诉你
He came by the house.
他来家里了
Who?
谁
Teddy.
小泰
He told you?
他告诉你了吗
He did.
告诉我了
It happens, Ted --
这种事常有 泰德
more often than people realize.
比人们以为的还要经常发生
It's better to have an early miscarriage
要流产的话还是早点为好
than a late one.
总比孩子大了强
I had one before Daniel.
怀丹尼尔之前我就流过一次
Remember I told you about that?
还记得我告诉过你吗
Of course.
当然记得
Tawney's young and strong. They'll get through this.
托妮年轻坚强 他们会熬过去的
I'm sure they will.
当然了
Still... a bit of a shock.
不过我还是有点震惊
Of course.
是啊
I'm sorry, Ted.
很遗憾 泰德
You'll be a granddaddy someday.
总有一天你会当爷爷的
Holden. You've got a visiter.
霍顿 你有来访者
Who is it?
是谁啊
Mother sends her love.
妈妈让我代她问好
I thought it'd be easier for us not to see each other.
我以为咱俩不见面会好点
But it's... not easier.
但实际上 并非如此
No.
确实
It's not.
并非如此
How's the gas company?
煤气公♥司♥干得怎么样
They promoted me.
我升职了
They did?
是吗
Senior customer-service specialist.
高级客服专家
Got my own cubicle and everything.
也有自己的单间了
Just like me.
像我一样
I wish you'd go on back to college.
我希望你能回大学学习
I will.
我会的
First things first.
但事情总有个先后
Got some good news, Daniel.
我有好消息告诉你 丹尼尔
Justice row is sending down a new guy to represent you.
司法部要派一个新律师来为你辩护
They are all-in.
他们把一切都押上了
Well, that's great.
真好
We're gonna get you out of here, Danny.
我们会救你出来的 丹尼
Want to play hangman?
想玩猜字游戏[刽子手]吗
Hangman?
猜字游戏
Inappropriate?
不合适吗
The opposite. You go first.
正相反 你先吧
Okay.
好
10 letters.
10个字母
Is there an "R"?
里面有R吗
Nope.
没有
It's your head.
这是你的脑袋
Not looking good for our hero.
这可不是好兆头啊
"L."
L呢
There is an "L."
这里有个L
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
Now that I'm nearby, we could do this every week.
现在我住在附近 我们每周都能一起玩
Well, that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
那简直是个残忍♥而罕见的惩罚
How about a "T"?
有T吗
Cruel for who?
对谁残忍♥啊
You, sister.
对你 妹妹
Quite the opposite, brother.
正相反呢 哥哥
My god.
天啊
I sure didn't think it would turn out this way.
我确实没想到会发展成这样
You have to talk to him, Amantha, or it's gonna happen.
你得跟他谈谈 阿曼莎 要不就成真了
I already tried, Jon.
我已经试过了 乔恩
We can't just give up, you know.
可我们不能就这么放弃啊
I've been thinking about that first time
我一直在想你第一次出现
that you came down to talk about the case.
谈起案子的时候
You can't imagine the hope that you gave us.
你无法想象你给我们带来了多大的希望
Just trying to do my job.
我只是在完成我的工作
No matter what Daniel decides to do,
不管丹尼尔做了什么决定
I don't want you to blame yourself.
希望你都不要怪自己
Mother's right.
妈妈是对的
At the end of the day, it's his life --
毕竟 这是他的生活
just like it's my life, and just like it's your life.
就像我的生活是我的 你的也属于你一样
We all have to deal with the consequences
我们都得为自己的决定
of our decisions.
承担后果
It's not over, Amantha.
还没结束 阿曼莎
I know it isn't.
我知道
But regardless...
但不管怎样
I think you should take that job in Boston.
我觉得你应该接受波士顿的工作
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm not coming with you, Jon.
我不会跟你去了 乔恩
It's not because of the plea deal.
不是因为认罪协议的事
Well... it is,
好吧 是因为这事
but only in the way that it has forced me
但只是因为这件事
to think about what I would want in my life
强迫我去想我的生活中除了丹尼尔
outside of all things Daniel.
真正想要的是什么
And that doesn't include me?
那里面没有我吗
I don't know, Jon.
我不知道 乔恩
Maybe.
也许有吧
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么
I only know what I wanted.
我只知道我过去想要的是什么
I hear you,
我懂了
and I understand where you're coming from, Amantha.
而且我也理解你的想法 阿曼莎
I really do.
真的
But I'm not giving up on us --
但我不会放弃我们俩的爱情的
any more than I'm giving up on Daniel.
就像我不会放弃丹尼尔的事一样
I just wonder if we won't...
我只是怕
somehow always remind each other
我们总会让对方想起
of this whole goddamn tragedy.
这件倒霉的悲剧
Some look or some word.
比如一些表情或者话语
Or just because it's how we came together.
或是我们俩就是因为它才走到了一起的事实
Let's just wait until this plea deal is resolved
还是等认罪协议的事解决了
before we make any decisions one way or the other.
我们再决定我们之间该怎么办吧
Sure, Jon.
好啊 乔恩
Come on, Gabriel! Faster, faster!
快点 加布里尔 快点
Guys, wait! Wait for mommy!
孩子们 等等 等等妈妈
Hello, Ted.
你好 泰德
Where's mother?
妈妈呢
Upstairs.
楼上
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表