剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I won't tell anybody, if that's what you want.
我谁也不会告诉 如你所愿
It's exactly what I want.
我就是不愿别人知道
But I am curious
但我很好奇
as to why you'd even tell me in the first place.
你为什么要告诉我
I can't tell dad. No.
我不能告诉我爸爸
Or my wife.
或是我妻子
I don't know, Carl.
我不知道 卡尔
I guess I...just wanted you to know what he's capable of.
我只是想让你知道他有多狠
I know what he's capable of, Ted.
我知道他有多狠 泰德
I saw it in those woods 20 years ago.
我二十年前目击了发生在森林里的那件事
Does tell us one thing, though.
这倒是告诉了我们一件事
What's that?
什么
The zebra didn't change his stripes.
江山易改 本性难移
You awake?
你睡了吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry, honey, for what I said.
我很抱歉 宝贝 我说得太过分
For the way I've been acting.
做得太过火了
I'm glad you made it back.
我跟高兴你出狱了
Just -- geez, Louise. And she don't care?
路易丝完全不在乎吗
She's playing him. I don't know.
她在耍他 我不知道
Oh, my.
我的天呐
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表