剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
That's good news, son. Aw, thanks, dad.
这是个好消息 儿子 谢谢 爸爸
I'm happy for you both.
我为你们俩高兴
Oh, that's just wonderful.
太棒了
I know I wasn't supposed to say anything, you know,
我知道我本该保密
but I just -- I just couldn't wait.
但我迫不及待了
Just couldn't wait.
就是等不及了
Oh, boy.
天呐
There's a bun in that oven, buddy.
这里面有个小家伙了
Congratulations, Teddy.
恭喜 泰德
Thanks, Jon. Congratulations.
谢了 乔恩 恭喜
Jon and I have an announcement, too.
乔恩和我也要宣布一件事
On Tuesday, I go to this hospice in Macon.
星期二 我去了梅肯的一家临终关怀医院
You're a saint, Charlie.
你是个圣人
They're just people dying.
那里有人去世
Happens every day.
每天都会发生
Am I dying?
我要死了
Do you want to die, Daniel?
你想死吗 丹尼尔
My sister keeps interfering.
我妹妹总插手我的事
You're mumbling.
你说清楚点
She's a little busybody, all grown up.
她长大了 爱管闲事
Anyway...
不管怎样
I play music for them.
我为他们放音乐
Sometimes that's all I do.
有时候我也只能放放音乐了
Words can pale in comparison.
言语和音乐相比黯然失色
Yours sure do.
你说得话肯定比不上
Well, for some...
对一些人来说
It's the only thing that will let them sleep.
音乐是唯一能让他们安然入眠的东西
It's the only thing that gives them solace.
给予他们慰藉
How long has it been since you've heard music, Daniel?
你有多久没听音乐了 丹尼尔
Beauty will redeem the world.
美终将救赎世界
You're a fool, Charlie.
你是个傻瓜 查理
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表