剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I see.
我明白了
No, wait.
不 等等
Melvin, I didn't mean that you should go.
梅尔文 我不是想赶你走
It's -- it's just that, well...
就是...
Daniel's in a coma.
丹尼尔昏迷了
A coma?
昏迷了
But we're hopeful, Melvin.
但我们并没放弃 梅尔文
And Daniel's a fighter.
丹尼尔是个战士
Yeah.
是啊
I, uh -- I figured he was.
我也觉得他是
Your whole family's got to be fighters, I guess.
你们全家都是战士
I don't know about that.
这我倒不清楚
Circumstances usually dictate.
遇事才能显现吧
You're way too smart to be in Paulie.
你待在波利太屈才了
What?
什么
You stay there too long,
你在那待得越久
You do too much thinking at the same time,
同时考虑那么多事情
it's bad for your mental health.
不利于你的心理健康
Good to know. While I'm there,
知道了 等我再去那
I'll keep thinking to an absolute minimum.
我会尽量不考虑什么的
Is that for Daniel?
那是送给丹尼尔的吗
Yeah. Um...
是啊
Now, it -- it's not something he can enjoy right now,
他现在可能吃不了
but, um... It'll -- it'll keep.
但...可以保存一阵子
Oh. That's good.
那不错啊
It's a turtle.
是只乌龟
?A chocolate turtle,
一个巧克力龟
Not a -- not a real one, of course.
当然不是真的乌龟
You know, I thought maybe a -- a turtle theme,
我想也许弄一个我们小时候
like when we were kids, and...
玩的乌龟游戏...
sounds pretty stupid when I say it out loud.
听起来还真是蠢
No. It's very thoughtful, Melvin.
不 那很体贴 梅尔文
You don't want to leave that in a car.
你千万别把它留在车里
The sun.
不能晒
I wouldn't think so.
我不会的
At room temperature, it should be fine.
在室温下保存应该没问题
Yeah, I'm sure ?it's full of preservatives.
里面的防腐剂肯定足够多
Most things are these days.
这年头大部分食品都这样
It's really hard
现在很难找到
to find chocolate products without, uh...
有什么巧克力制品不含...
Anyway...
无论如何
I'll make sure Daniel gets it when he...
我一定把它交给丹尼尔 只要他...
...wakes up.
醒过来
Well...Yeah.
好的 好
Uh, I'm... I'm glad you came, Melvin.
我非常高兴你过来 梅尔文
I -- I debated... whether or not I should, but, uh...
我反复挣扎过到底该不该来 但...
regrets grow tiresome.
遗憾会滋生厌恶的
I heard that.
我听说过
Well, I'm sure it'll mean a lot to Daniel.
你来探望对丹尼尔来说肯定很重要
It means a lot to me, too.
对我来说也是意义非凡
Thank you, Melvin.
谢谢你 梅尔文
That truck belongs to Jake Johnson.
这辆卡车是杰克·约翰逊的
And?
然后呢
He's a friend of Bobby Dean's.
他是鲍比·迪安的朋友
We could just go get lunch and forget about it.
我们应该去吃午饭 然后把这茬儿忘了
Nobody'd blame you, Carl.
不会有人怪你的 卡尔
Not that they'd ever find out.
他们不会发现的
What's up?
有什么事吗
A woman saw you leaving the cemetery, Jake.
有位女士看到你从墓地离开 杰克
She I.D.'d you and your truck.
她认出了你和你的卡车
And we know Bobby Dean was there, too.
我们知道鲍比·迪安当时也在那儿
It'd be best if you just come clean right now.
你现在说出实情最好
Best for you.
对你最有利
I know this wasn't your idea, Jake.
我知道这不是你的主意 杰克
There's no reason for you to take the biggest fall.
你实在没道理替别人顶这项重罪
I wasn't there.
我当时不在那儿
You were I.D.'d, Jake. Clear as day.
你已经被认出来了 杰克 一清二楚
I guess you just need to go on and arrest me, Sheriff.
那你尽管来逮捕我好了 警长
I ain't saying no more.
我不会再多说一句
No. I'm gonna give you a day or two to think about it.
不 我打算给你一两天好好考虑一下
You don't mind
你不会介意
if we take a few photos of your tires, do you?
我们给你卡车的轮胎拍几张照片吧
Since you weren't there and all.
既然你压根儿没在那里出现过
I guess not.
不介意
Hey, Carl, you reckon they wore masks?
卡尔 你认为他们戴着面具
For the beating?
为了方便打人
I mean, if they didn't intend to kill him...
我是说 如果他们不想杀他...
...They wouldn't want to get recognized, either.
他们也不想被认出来
Could have.
有可能
And, uh, I was thinking...
我刚才在想
If they were wearing masks and they still had them on
如果他们戴着面具 开车离开墓地时
when they drove out of the cemetery...
他们还戴着面具...
Jake would know I was lying about the I.D. on him.
杰克就会知道我说有人指认他是骗他的
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
What about the boys on the bicycles?
那群骑自行车的男孩呢
The ones following the ambulance.
尾随救护车的那帮男孩子
Yeah, I talked to their mamas.
我跟他们的妈妈都谈过了
They both said their boys didn't see anything.
她们异口同声说孩子们什么都没看到
You didn't talk to the boys?
你没和孩子们谈谈吗
No.
没有
Their mamas wouldn't let me. What the hell was I gonna do?
他们的妈妈不让 我还能怎么办
Can't come out here dressed like that.
不能穿成那样就跑出来
But I want to be with you, Daddy.
但我想和你在一起 爸爸
You want a spanking?
屁♥股♥想挨打了吗
Go back inside.
回屋里去
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Everybody's sneaking up on me today.
今天所有人靠近我时都鬼鬼祟祟地
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't... I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
Oh, it's okay. It's just...
没关系 只是
What... what happened to your neck?
你... 你的脖子怎么了
I don't know. I-I wrenched it or something.
我不知道 好像是扭到了还是什么
How?
怎么弄的
Don't know. I woke up yesterday, and it was stiff.
不知道 昨天睡醒时就很僵硬
Must have slept on it wrong.
肯定是睡姿不好搞的
Well, do you want me to rub on it?
要我帮你揉揉吗
No, it's okay. Thank you.
不了 没事 谢谢
Excuse me.
抱歉 借过
Teddy, could you hold me?
小泰 能抱抱我吗
Yeah.
当然
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没事
You sure?
你确定
Yeah, just got to get to the hospital.
确定 我现在得去医院了
Do you want me to come with you?
需要我和你一起去吗
No. Not this time.
不用 这次不了
I just want to be there for mom, you know?
我去那里只是为了妈妈 知道吗
Yeah, of course.
那是 当然
All right.
很好
I need you to uncover your window, Holden.
我要你打开窗户 霍顿
I'm not gonna tell you again.
我不想再说一遍了
I have a headache.
我头疼
I need you to uncover your window
我要你打开窗户
and back up to the door to be cuffed.
退到门后 铐上手铐
Holden. ? I have a headache.
霍顿 我头疼
We're gonna send in the sert unit
我们会派特警冲进去
to forcibly extract you from your cell.
强行把你从牢房♥里揪出来
I wish you wouldn't.
希望你不会这样做
You leave us no choice if you refuse to cooperate.
如果你拒绝配合 我们就别无选择
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表