剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Honey, what time are Kent and Joon coming over?
亲爱的 肯特和朱恩什么时候过来
Around 2:00.
2点左右
You almost ready?
你都准备好了吗
Just about. Okay.
差不多了吧 那好
We need to get propane after church.
从教堂回来后我们得买♥♥点液化石油气
Sure thing, hon.
好的 亲爱的
What's going on, Teddy?
你这是怎么了 小泰
Just watching TV, Tawney.
看电视而已 托妮
Is this still about the loan paperwork?
还在为贷款的事烦心吗
Could've had a little more faith in me.
就不能再信任我一点吗
That's why I signed it. Eventually.
我信任你才会签字啊 好不容易才签的
I just... I needed a little bit of time to think about it.
我只是 需要点时间考虑下
The one time I ask you to trust me,
我就这么一次请你相信我
you got to think about it?
你却要考虑考虑
See, I'm still a little mad.
是的 我还是有点恼火
Is there something else going on?
还有其他什么原因吗
Let me in, Teddy.
请让我知道 小泰
Just talk to me, honey.
就和我直说吧 亲爱的
I still can't get over what you told me about you and Daniel.
我还是无法原谅你和丹尼尔之间的事
I thought I could,
我以为可以
but I can't just snap my fingers and get it out of my head.
但我做不到满不在乎 我根本忘不掉
I'm sorry. It's stuck in there.
抱歉 我钻进了死胡同
Thank you for being honest with me.
感谢你能这么坦诚
Now, why does everything got to be so goddamn polite
为什么我们现在的关系
in this relationship?!
变得他妈的这么客气
Do you want me to start talking like you, Teddy?
你想让我和你一样的态度说话吗 小泰
That make you happy?
那样你就开心了吗
I'm gonna go to church.
我要去教堂了
If you think of it, take the fruit salad out in an hour.
如果你记得 一小时后把水果沙拉取出来
Hello, mother.
你好 妈妈
Hey, sweetheart.
你好 宝贝儿
Ted and I are gonna go to the movies tonight.
我和泰德今晚要去看电影
Thought you might want to join us.
我想你也许愿意和我们一起去
I'm pretty busy, mother.
我现在很忙 妈妈
That's good. Packing.
那好吧 打包行李呢
Did you say packing?
你是说在打包行李吗
Amantha?
阿曼莎
Yes, mother, packing... up.
是的妈妈 你没听错
Honey, maybe I shouldn't have said that about Atlanta.
亲爱的 也许我不该提让你回亚特兰大的
No, mother, you were right.
不 妈妈 你是对的
I don't belong here, no offense.
我不属于这里 无意冒犯
Might be nice to get back to your friends, huh?
回到你朋友身边可能是件好事 对吧
I didn't think of making any real friends
我在那边没想交到什么真正的朋友
while I was there, except with Daniel's lawyer.
除了丹尼尔的律师
Always thought it was temporary.
我总觉得那里只是临时居所
Then... then stay here for awhile longer.
那就在这边多待些日子
Why not?
为什么不呢
God, mom.
天啊 妈妈
I know, honey. I'm sorry.
我了解 亲爱的 很抱歉
What do you think?
你认为怎么样
What do I think?
我认为怎么样
Um, well, I... I think I have looked at this painting
好吧 我在一本书里看这幅画
for so long in a in a book
已经看得太久了
that somehow my brain has... has trivialized it.
导致我的脑海中有些把它化惊艳为平凡了
And, uh, now as I stand here in front of the real thing,
此刻 当我站在实物面前
uh, I feel, if anything...
要说有什么感觉的话
disappointment.
是失望吧
Oh, that's too bad.
这太糟糕了
Well, n-not at the painting itself,
并不是对画本身失望
more at my brain I guess.
我想更多的是对我的脑子失望
I think the brain's afraid
我认为大脑会恐惧
of being in a state of constant wonder.
总是处在惊奇的状态
It's for safety reasons or something.
出于安全或是别的什么原因
I suppose this is inevitable.
我想这是不可避免的
Usually by the time we look for...
通常发生在我们有所期待的时候
Then there's the... the issue of great expectations.
我们会对期待的事情有着过高的期望
Something the brain doesn't seem the least bit interested
我们的大脑似乎并不想让我们
in protecting us from.
避免期待
No.
可不
Well, I think we should reinstate wonder,
我想我们应该放弃期待
banish expectations.
恢复对事物的惊叹
I concur.
我同意
We're moving on, dear.
我们要往下走了 亲爱的
One of the things I try to do
我所做的一件尝试便是
is imagine myself in the exact moment
想象自己置身于这个艺术家生命中的
of the artist's life.
某一具体时刻
Before the paint even dries on the canvas
画布上的油彩还未干透
or when that last note is written
或是划下最后一个音符之时
or final sentence crafted.
或是敲下最后一句话时
That does wonders for wonder.
这对恢复惊奇的感觉很有效
Sound advice.
很好的建议
Well, I don't always succeed, but...
不过这招也不总是成功
I'm Peggy.
我叫佩姬
Donald.
唐纳德
Hi, Donald.
你好 唐纳德
Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Enjoy.
好好享受
Can I help you?
您要买♥♥什么
Large diet coke, please.
大杯无糖可乐
Anything else, ma'am?
还要其他的吗 女士
Ma'am?
女士
It's all twisted.
都缠在一起了
I got it, mama. Don't worry.
我能搞定 妈妈 别担心
Stupid thing.
蠢东西
It gets stuck sometimes.
有时它会卡住
There.
好了
Donald.
唐纳德
Donald!
唐纳德
Hello.
你好
Come over. Come on.
过来 快来
Come, come join us.
来 跟我们一起吧
I-I don't want to impose.
我不想打扰你们
Impose? How gallant.
打扰 真是个绅士
Well, you must sit with us now.
你现在必须得和我们坐在一起了
Besides, we ordered too much wine, anyway.
而且 我们的酒点得太多了
Donald, these are my friends.
唐纳德 这些都是我的朋友
Florene...
弗洛伦
...Anna Lewis, and Hazel.
安娜·刘易斯 和海泽尔
Hello, Donald.
你好 唐纳德
Hello.
你好
Maybe he's in that group. A.A.?
也许他是那个组的成员 戒酒匿名会
Donald, are you in A.A.?
唐纳德 你参加戒酒匿名会了吗
Uh, no. Well, thank God.
没有 感谢上帝
We've lost so many to them.
我们因为它失去了好多朋友
Are you from Atlanta, Donald?
你是从亚特兰大来的吗 唐纳德
Uh, no, I'm not.
不 我不是
How mysterious.
那么神秘
Enough with the questions. It sounds like an interrogation.
已经问得够多了 感觉像审讯一样
Where he's from?
他是哪里人
How is that inappropriate?
这个问题有何不妥呢
I'm from Alabama, actually.
事实上 我来自阿♥拉♥巴马州
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
May we ask what he does,
我们想问问他的工作
Peggy, or is that verboten, too?
佩姬 这也不能问吗
I own a bookstore there.
我在家那边开了个书店
Why does that not surprise me?
一点都不意外
It's small.
很小的书店
Well, maybe you could recommend something for our book club.
也许你可以给我们的书友会推荐一些书
We just read "The Mermaid Chair."
我们刚读了《美人鱼椅子》
Did you not just hate it?
你不讨厌这本书吧
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表