剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Danny?
丹尼尔
Wake up, partner.
快醒醒 伙计
Man, you better wake up.
兄弟 你最好快点起来
Sleep your life away.
大好生命都被你糟蹋了
Wake up, bitch!
快起来 贱♥人♥
Kerwin?
科尔文
Changed their minds, I guess.
他们好像改主意了
What?
什么
Ain't that some shit.
搞什么鬼
Where my stuff, man?
我的东西呢
Um, they...
东西...
Well, they took it right after you...
他们拿走了 就在你...
...you left.
你离开后
That's cold.
世态炎凉啊
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪儿了
I'm not sure.
不知道
They didn't even lock my door.
他们都没给我锁门
How'd you get back here, buddy?
你是怎么回来的 哥们
Just came back.
就这么回来的
Where else was I supposed to go?
否则我该去哪儿
Kerwin?
科尔文
When I did that drive-by, you know...
我驾车抢劫时...
Yeah.
嗯
Shot up that dude, Carl, with that 9-mil 'cause...
我朝那个叫做卡尔的家伙开枪是因为...
I can't even remember now exactly why I did it.
我根本不记得自己为何会那么做
Ain't that some shit?
是不是很扯淡
Anyway...
总之...
I never saw that little girl in there.
我根本没看到车里有个小女孩
One of them little car seats.
坐在儿童座椅上
Down low.
坐得很低
Never even saw her, dude.
我根本就没看到她 哥们
Got that feeling...
我有种感觉
That's where I'm going next.
我接下来就要去那里了
Where's that?
去哪里
To see her.
去见她
Face her, I guess.
去面对她
Not looking forward to it, I can tell you that.
我不想去 这个我敢肯定
What do you say to a little girl who you...
如果是你把那个小女孩...你会跟她说什么
What do you say?
你会说什么
Maybe you just let her know
或许你该让她知道
who you -- who you are now, Kerwin,
你现在的为人 科尔文
who you've become.
你改过自新后的样子
That's the thing, dude.
这正是问题所在 哥们
It's getting hard to remember who I am.
我越来越记不清自己是谁了
More vague by the minute.
真实的自己每秒都在变得模糊
You're a beautiful person, Kerwin.
你是个好人 科尔文
That's all you have to remember.
你只需记住这个
I like that.
这个我喜欢
Thanks, partner.
谢了 伙计
Sure.
不客气
Let's -- let's skip the goodbyes on this one.
我们 我们这次就不道别了
Okay.
好
Seriously, though, man, you better wake up.
说真的 哥们 你快醒醒吧
Why?
为什么
Why? ? What does it matter?
为什么 有什么要紧的吗
It matters 'cause you got a chance to live, Danny.
当然要紧了 丹尼尔 你有机会活着
So I'm living.
我这不活着吗
You look at life like it's a burden.
你把生命当成负担
Life is a gift, man. It's a gift.
其实它是上天的馈赠 哥们 是馈赠
You better take that with you, too.
你最好带上这份馈赠
Take it where, Kerwin?
带去哪里 科尔文
Take it where?
带去哪里
They finally did it.
他们还是动手了
Amantha.
阿曼莎
Look at him, Mom. He might as well be dead.
瞧瞧他 妈 他还不如死了干脆
I mean it.
我说真的
The doctors had to put him in a coma
医生不得不让他昏迷
just to keep his brain --
才能让他的大脑...
Amantha, stop.
阿曼莎 别说了
I'm getting a gun.
我去找把枪
I swear to God. Just kill them all.
我发誓 我要把他们全杀光
Who would you start with?
你想先杀谁
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
Probably Judy Dean, the bitch.
可能是朱迪·迪恩那个贱♥人♥吧
What the hell? Daniel. Nurse!
怎么回事 丹尼尔 护士
Nurse! Hang on! Nurse! He's waking up.
护士 挺住 护士 他醒了
Nurse!
护士
Oh, my God. He's waking up.
天呐 他醒了
Well, we all agree he's waking up!
他确实是醒了
How? ? I don't know.
怎么会醒 我不知道
You got to be kidding me!
开什么玩笑
It's okay, sir. You're in the hospital.
没事 先生 你现在在医院里
We're gonna give you something to help you sleep.
我们会给你注射点东西帮助你入睡
Nurse Miley.
麦莉护士
Got it.
好了
You don't have to fight. You don't have to fight anymore!
你不必反抗 不必再挣扎反抗了
Ma'am, please.
女士 请让开
Please what? Let him rip his tubes out?
让开干什么 让他把管子都弄出来吗
Let us do our job, ma'am.
让我们来处理 女士
It's okay. Please calm down.
没事的 冷静
It's okay, Daniel.
没事的 丹尼尔
It's okay.
没事
It's okay, Daniel.
没事的 丹尼尔
It's okay, sweetheart. Just try and relax.
没事了宝贝 试着放松
I'm sorry, Danny.
对不起 丹尼尔
I'm sorry you have to go through this.
抱歉让你承受这种痛苦
We'll be here, honey.
我们会一直陪着你的 孩子
We'll be here when you come back.
你醒来时我们会在你身边的
Hey, you know why EMTs are so fat?
你知道为什么急救医生都那么胖吗
I don't know, Lid. Why?
我不知道 利德 为什么
Because they wait around all day
因为他们整天都在闲坐
and then they drive everywhere.
要出诊也是开急救车去
In this case, they drove
你看这次 他们又开着车
all over the suspect's tire tracks.
把疑犯的车胎印搞得乱七八糟
And they parked 20 feet away and walked to the crime scene.
然后他们把车停在五六米外 再下车走到犯罪现场
Lucky for you, though, huh?
不过你很幸运
How's that?
为什么
Need me to tell you?
这还要我明说吗
So, what did the witness say?
目击证人怎么说
Saw a blue truck drive out the back exit of the cemetery.
看到一辆蓝色卡车从墓地后面开走了
She I.D. anybody?
她认出谁没有
Nah. Said the truck was too far away.
没有 她说她离车太远了
Uh, something a little odd, though.
不过有点奇怪
She said if she had to guess who the men were,
她说如果要她猜是谁干的
she'd say they were black.
她敢说是黑人
Well, she said African-American.
原话是非裔美国人
Yeah. I know.
我知道
Keep a guy here for the night.
安排个人今晚守在这儿
The weather holds, we'll be able to see better in the morning.
天气好的话明早我们可以再好好看看
Hey, you moving on or something?
你要不要考虑"向前看"
What?
什么
You know, different line of work?
换个工作之类的
'Cause if you catch these guys, let alone convict them,
因为如果你抓住这伙人 先不说让他们认罪...
your re-election chances...
就连你的连任机会...
are toast.
也会搞砸
Got to do my job, Lid.
我得做好本职工作 利德
What job is that, Carl?
这算哪门子本职工作 卡尔
Putting guys in jail for beating the hell out of a man
把一群暴揍了一个死有余辜之人的家伙们
who should already be dead?
送到监狱里去吗
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表