剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Turn around. Take your pants off for me.
转身 脱下裤子
Pull your underpants down for me.
内♥裤♥也脱掉
Turn around.
转过身
Now, bend over.
弯下腰
All right-- get up.
行了 起来吧
Turn back around.
再转回来
Uh, these are for you, Daniel.
这是给你的 丹尼尔
I'm supposed to take your prison clothes.
你得脱下你的狱服
Would you like somethin' to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
What?
什么
When I come back, I could bring you somethin' to drink.
我回来的时候可以帮你带点喝的
A Coke.
一杯可乐
Ice?
要加冰吗
Sure.
好的
I don't know why you wouldn't ride with us.
你为什么不愿意跟我们一起走
Something seemed karmically wrong about that, mother.
我觉得那样会遭报应的 妈妈
Well, we're late, karma or not.
反正迟到了 管它报应不报应呢
So, have your ID ready and take off all your jewelry.
把身份证准备好 首饰都摘了
I've been there a lot more than you lately.
我最近去监狱的次数比你多
I know the drill.
我知道流程
Ted Junior's calling in.
小泰给我打电♥话♥了
Ha, what? Does he wanna stop at 7-11 for a Ding Dong?
怎么 他想顺便去7-11便利店买♥♥个巧克力派吗
We'll see you there, Amantha.
咱们监狱见 阿曼莎
Hey.
喂
Hey, mama.
喂 妈
Tell dad he better pick it up.
跟爸说最好加快点速度
It's gonna suck if we're late for this thing.
要是迟到就不好了
Ted, Teddy says pick it up.
泰德 小泰让你快点
Um, Teddy?
小泰
Yeah, mama?
怎么了 妈妈
Could you call me Janet?
你能叫我珍妮特吗
What?
什么
Just for a while, just until Daniel gets used to
在丹尼尔习惯之前暂时这么叫我
all the changes and everything.
毕竟家里的变化太大了
She wants us to call her Janet for a while.
她想让我们暂时都叫她珍妮特
I can't imagine what she's going through, right now.
我无法想象她此时心里的感受
Don't assume it's all good.
别想得太好
What do you mean?
什么意思
Sheriff still believes he was in on it.
警长还是觉得他有罪
A lot of people do.
很多人都这么觉得
Well, you don't think that, do you,
你不会也这么想吧
that he could've done somethin' that horrible to her?
你觉得他会对她做出那么骇人的事吗
Well, I sure did.
当然了
I mean, he was convicted.
毕竟法♥院♥都作出判决了
What would a rational person think all these years?
换做正常人这些年来会怎么想
Now, hell, I don't know.
我现在也不知道
I never even met the guy.
我根本就没见过那人
I still don't understand.
我还是不懂
Come on, Tawney.
行了 托妮
What was I supposed to do?
我又能怎么办呢
Go down to death row and introduce myself?
去死囚牢门口做自我介绍吗
"Hi, I'm Ted-- I'm, uh, your new stepbrother, and
"你好 我是小泰 我是你的继弟
I'm gonna be takin' over the business you thought would be yours one day."
我即将要接手一个本该由你掌管的商店"
I mean, why torture the guy?
何必这样折磨他呢
I hate to say it, but we all thought he'd be dead by now anyway.
虽然话不好听 但大家都以为他活不过今天
Hey, Amantha.
喂 阿曼莎
Where are you?
你在哪里
Closer by the day.
我在路上啊
Uh, if you don't get here soon,
你要是不快点赶来
I may have to recruit some people from the crowd to play the family.
我就得找人扮演一下家庭成员了
At least pick people who are glad he's still alive.
那你得找些不希望他死的人
I'll take a poll.
那我来做个民♥意♥调查
Have you seen him yet?
你看到他了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
But, he got the suit?
他会穿那套西服吗
I was assured he did.
他们是这样保证的
God, I hope I don't fall apart.
但愿我不会当场崩溃
It's okay if you do.
崩溃也没事
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
What?
怎么了
What, Jon?
怎么了 乔恩
Roland Foulkes just showed up.
罗兰·福克斯出现了
How ya doin' today--.
您好吗
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
So nice to see you.
见到你很高兴
Hi, how are you?
你们好吗
I'll have a comment after.
我稍后会作出评论的
So nice to see you, again.
很高兴见到你们
They say it's pretty crazy out there.
他们说外面很热闹
Where's your tie?
你的领带呢
Uh, I couldn't remember.
我不记得了
Remember?
不记得
How to tie it.
不记得怎么系了
It's, uh, a Windsor knot. I think.
好像是 温莎结 什么的
Hey, man, I could tie it for you.
我可以帮你系领带
I mean, I don't know if it's a Windsor, but
虽然不知道是不是温莎结
it's the kind I do on me, for church.
是我去教堂时的系法
Tie it on me. Then, we transfer it to you.
在我身上系好后 再挪到你身上
Almost two decades ago, I prosecuted a case
大约二十年前 我公诉了一件案子
Miss Hannah Abigail Dean was brutally raped and murdered.
是汉娜·阿比盖尔·迪恩小姐的暴虐奸♥杀♥案
DNA testing on material sitting in some box
陈放在证据室里的精♥液♥样本
in an evidence room all these years
其鉴定结果
is not gonna change that fact or bring that girl back.
既无法改变事实 也不能使死者复生
We must remember that she was only 16 years old, a mere child,
我们不能忘记 她只是个16岁的孩子
with her whole life ahead of her,
前途似锦 充满希望
and that life was taken in the most heinous manner
就是这样一个女孩 被残忍♥地虐杀了
I personally have ever seen.
我从没见过那样残忍♥的手段
Senator, sources are reporting that Mr. Holden
参议员 据说有人不信DNA鉴定的结果
is still considered a suspect, in spite of the DNA results.
依旧认为霍顿先生是凶手
Well, I'm sure our current DA will address
关于这一点 我认为现任的检察官
some of these complex procedural questions
一定会处理好这些复杂的程序问题
this new breed of lawyer loves to go on about.
毕竟最近的律师很喜欢以此大做文章
I'm just here to remind ya'll of a few things
我来这里是为了提醒各位
that seem to have gotten lost in this DNA hysteria.
在这场DNA鉴定风波里 不要忘记以下几点
Daniel Holden confessed to raping Hannah.
丹尼尔·霍顿承认他强♥奸♥了汉娜
He confessed to killing Hannah.
也承认其杀死了汉娜
Now, where I come from, we put a lot of stock in that sort of thing.
按照以往 这些是很有说服力的
And please
所以拜托
please don't-don't report that he was exonerated.
拜托各位不要说他已经免罪
The sentence was vacated on a technicality,
判决是严格依法下达和公布的
which sure as hell does not make him an innocent man.
所以他绝不可能是清白的
I don't know who picked out your tie,
不知道是谁帮你挑的领带
but... they sure have style.
不过 品味确实不错
There was nothing to Technicality my ass.
目前没有... 去他妈的严格依法
It wasn't his sperm.
精♥子♥不是他的
Senator is just doing what he does best.
参议员在做他最擅长的事
Stay on message. Keep it simple.
围绕重点 尽量简洁
Repeat, repeat, repeat.
重复 重复 重复
Ever heard of forced confession, asshole? Amantha, please?
没听过被迫供认吗 傻♥逼♥ 阿曼莎 行了
I should just walk over there and kill him, right now.
我就应该直接走过去 杀了这人♥渣♥
They can take me straight to death row.
然后就可以直接进死囚牢
Skip the middle man.
不用废话了
Just remember, everything we do is being watched and judged.
你要记住 我们的一言一行都有人在监视着
Can I at least flip him the bird?
我能朝他竖个中指吗
No.
不行
Everyone can say their hellos to Daniel, briefly.
你们可以简短地跟丹尼尔打个招呼
And then, we have to go straight to the press conference.
然后 我们就得直接去媒体见面会了
Hellos and introductions, you mean?
打招呼就是指寒暄和自我介绍吗
I don't know why these two are even here.
我都不知道这俩人来干什么
More family looks better.
家人多点比较好
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表