剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I threw out that dress.
我扔了那条裙子
I, uh, think I'm gonna go make myself a sandwich.
我想我要去给自己做个三明治
Would you like one?
你要吃一个吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Who are you?
你是哪位
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
You look familiar.
你看起来似曾相识
If you figure it out, will you let me know?
如果你想起来了 能告诉我吗
God, I'm glad you're here.
老天 我真高兴你来了
Kind of blew mom's mind.
有点儿出乎我妈妈的意料
Was that the point of getting a job at...
是因为你找的那份工作吗
where, again?
是在哪儿来着
Thrifty Town, Jon.
平价商店 乔恩
I am working at Thrifty Town
我现在在平价商店打工
because I literally cannot afford to move to Atlanta,
因为毫不夸张地说我没钱搬去亚特兰大
and Melvin is unyielding on any refunds
而梅尔文是绝不会退给我
of last month's rent and deposit.
最后一个月的房♥租和押金的
Well, he wants to keep you here forever.
他想永远把你栓在这里
He's sweet.
他人很好
He's my competition.
他是我的情敌
Actually, the idea of having
事实上 生活中
something to show up for is a relief,
出现些别的事是一种解脱
to think of something other than...
想想其他的事而不是只关注
yourself?
你自己
I cannot believe you just said that.
我真不敢相信你竟然这么说
But maybe.
不过也许你说的对
Speaking of jobs...
说到工作
I got an interesting call from William.
威廉给我打了个很有意思的电♥话♥
William from Justice row?
司法部门的威廉吗
He called me at the airport.
他在机场给我打的电♥话♥
He said Peter Mullen's leaving
他说彼得·穆伦要走了
and they need a replacement.
他们要找人接替他的位置
And they're asking you?
他们是让你去吗
They're asking me.
他们要我去
How long do you have to think about it?
你有多长时间考虑这件事
He wants me to call him on my way to Varner
他让我在去瓦尔纳的路上给他打电♥话♥
before Eddyville on Wednesday and Riverbend on Friday.
周三还要去艾迪威尔监狱 周五是河湾监狱
Death row tour?
死囚牢之旅吗
Should we print T-shirts?
我们要印纪念T裇吗
I just need a change, you know?
我需要些改变 你明白吗
Would you consider Boston?
你会考虑去波士顿吗
Do I have to answer right now?
我必须现在回答你吗
Think about it?
好好考虑下
Okay.
我会的
But first,
但是首先
we have some stuff
我们有一些事
that we really need to talk about.
真的需要谈谈了
Stuff? Yeah.
一些事 是啊
It's super-secret, and...
超级秘密的事 而且
I'm not really sure
我甚至不确定
we should even be out here talking about it,
是否应该在这儿说
because we don't know who might be listening in.
因为谁知道会不会有人在偷听
May have hidden microphones in the vents.
通风孔有可能安装了窃听麦克风
Microphones.
麦克风
Do you think it...
那你觉得
do you think it would be better in the bedroom?
那你觉得如果在卧室谈会不会更安全些
Maybe.
也许
We should probably check.
我们应该检查检查
I'll go that way. You go that way.
我查这边 你去查那边
Got the display all set up today.
今天把要展示的商品都布置好了
Even had a couple folks pop in after lunch
午饭后还有几个人来店里了
to take a look around.
来参观了一下
Only a matter of time now, I know it.
现在只是时间的问题了 我就知道
That's great.
真是太好了
It is, right?
确实如此 对吗
Yeah, it really is.
真的很好
You got the worried eyebrows.
你怎么紧锁着眉头啊
It's nothing.
没什么
Which means it's something.
这就意味着有问题
Well, it's just...
只是因为
I want to go to school.
我想去上学
School.
上学
I know it's kind of out of the blue.
我知道有点儿突然
I just... What kind of school?
我只是 什么学校
College.
大学
I want to take classes...
我想修一些课程
night classes, I guess.
应该是夜校课程
Want to get my degree, eventually.
我还是想拿到文凭
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
好啊
So, you've been thinking about this for a while.
你已经考虑很久了吧
A little while, yeah.
是有一段日子了
How come you haven't said anything?
之前怎么只字未提呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Teddy, I guess...
小泰 我想
my period's late.
我的经期晚了
Well, you're just full of surprises tonight.
你今天晚上真是让我各种惊喜啊
I'm not trying to be.
我不是刻意如此
You've been late before.
你的经期之前也晚过
I know.
我知道
This feels different.
但这次感觉不一样
Different how?
怎么个不一样
I don't know. More... real, I guess.
我不知道 我想是感觉更真实吧
Okay.
明白
Well...
那么
Should I go get one of those tests from the drug store?
我是不是应该去药店买♥♥那种试纸试试
I guess we should.
应该测测吧
Okay. Should I go right now?
好吧 现在就去买♥♥吗
We can wait till tomorrow.
等明天再去吧
Just us chickens?
只有我们俩吗
Just us chickens.
只有我们俩
You didn't handle that well this morning.
今天早上你处理得不是很好
He's a grown man, Janet.
他是个成年人了 珍妮特
He's a damaged one, Ted.
但他受过伤害 泰德
I know that, but he can't just do things
我知道 那他也不能肆意妄为
and not face some responsibility for it.
然后一点责任也不负吧
It seems to me that he's had
我觉得他为别人的错事
more than his fair share of being held responsible.
负的责任已经够多了
I realize that.
我知道
You don't know how hard this is on him.
你不知道这事对他的伤害有多大
It's tough on everyone, even me.
大家都不好受 包括我
Why don't you tell me all about how you've suffered?
那你跟我说说你怎么不好受了
You're not listening. No, you're not listening.
你没懂我的意思 不 是你没懂
You won't ever speak to him again the way
不许你再像今天早上那样
you spoke to him this morning.
跟他说话
I won't allow it. You won't allow it?
我不允许 你不允许
He won't be treated like that in his own home.
这里是他的家 不能那样对待他
Which is my home, too.
这里也是我的家啊
It was his first.
但他比你来的早
I'm going to bed.
我去睡了
He was misguided, the best.
最多是被误导了
I think you're wrong, Lionel.
我觉得你说的不对 兰诺
I think what they were trying to do is positive, man.
我觉得他们是想做好事
It was doomed from the start.
从一开始就明显行不通
Occupy some dickhead's Cadillac would have worked better.
用哪个白♥痴♥的卡迪拉克都比这强
Yeah, like the Donalds' Eldorado.
就像唐纳德的理想黄金国
And this one! Chime in.
他来了 过来坐吧
Occupy movement. Pinpoint its failure.
占领运动 明确失败之处
Occupy what?
占领什么
Exactly.
点就在这儿
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表