剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Acting up?
不好用吗
Yeah, my -- my twix is stuck.
是啊 我的巧克力棒卡住了
Yeah, they're tricky sometimes.
有时候是会出问题
Gets hung up on the little ridges.
凸起的地方卡住了
Ridges?
凸起
On the chocolate part.
巧克力凸起那部分
Son of a bitch.
见鬼
Don't report me.
你别上报啊
Desperate measures.
绝望之举而已
They finally called back.
他们终于回电♥话♥了
And?
然后呢
Evidently it was too late.
显然已经太迟了
What do you mean too late?
什么叫太迟了
Ms. Person said the deal had already gone through.
柏森女士说协议已经谈好了
I got a call for you, sheriff.
有电♥话♥找你 警长
Be there in a minute.
马上过去
The judge already signed off on it, I guess.
法官应该已经签发了
What? Didn't the Senator try and stop it?
什么 参议员没阻止吗
I don't know any of the details, Ted.
我不知道细节 泰德
Just that it's, you know, a done deal.
只知道事情已经尘埃落定了
A done deal.
尘埃落定
Evidently.
显然如此
So, what, Daniel just leaves town now?
那丹尼尔就得离开这里吗
As a convicted murderer, but yeah.
虽然以定罪谋杀犯的身份 但没错
How long?
还有多久
What?
什么
Before he leaves.
离他离开还有多久
He'd have a certain amount of time
他还有一定的时间
to get his affairs in order.
把这边的事情处理好
What affairs?
什么事
About 30 days, I think.
应该还有30天吧
So what do you want to do?
你想干什么
What?
什么
You still want to press charges?
你还想上诉吗
I didn't want to press charges in the first place.
我一开始就不想上诉
It's over, Ted.
都结束了 泰德
That right?
是吗
I'll be out of your hair soon.
你马上就不用管我了
On my way.
很快
Your mother's gone to get some food.
你妈妈去买♥♥吃的了
Gonna do something for your, uh...
应该是要为你接受协议
for your deal, I guess.
做点什么
That's nice.
她真有心
Just her way. Food.
真是她的风格 做吃的
I'd like to help finish the kitchen before I leave, Ted.
我愿意在走之前修好厨房♥ 泰德
I really would. You know, do the grunt work.
真心的 把苦差事都干了
Whatever you need.
随你差遣
Is that a possibility, Ted?
你愿意吗 泰德
Might be best you just focus on your leaving and all.
你还是专心打理要走的事吧
That's the most important thing, isn't it?
那才是最重要的 不是吗
I would say so, Ted.
说的没错 泰德
Some things you just don't see coming.
有些事就是预料不到
And then Teddy Talbot shows up.
然后小泰·塔尔博特出现了
Just when you don't need him.
偏偏在不需要他的时候
Who was Christopher, Senator?
克里斯托弗是谁 参议员
Who's that, now?
谁
Daniel said there was a christopher there
丹尼尔说当时有个叫克里斯托弗的人
with Hanna and the others.
和汉娜还有其他人在一起
Well, I suppose he was speaking of Christopher Nelms,
我觉得他说的是克里斯托弗·尼尔姆斯
one of the 40 or so kids down at the river that night.
那晚在河边的四十几个孩子里的一个
I see.
我知道了
Holden's alleging that Chris was with Hanna
霍顿声称克里斯和汉娜在一起
was news to me, of course.
对我着实是个新消息
Enjoy your victory, Sondra.
你就享受胜利吧 桑德拉
This is your conviction, not mine.
是你定的罪 不是我
You're the D.A. of record now.
你才是检察官
In fact, if you recall,
要是你还记得
I was against the idea of a plea deal initially.
其实我最初反对认罪协议
But you convinced me, Sondra.
但你说服了我 桑德拉
It was a good call on your part, a very good call.
你这是明智之举 相当明智
Now we can all move on, can't we?
现在我们就能翻篇了 不是吗
Well, I'm off to Atlanta.
我要去亚特兰大了
Back to the state's business.
回到国家大事上
If you want a cheerleader in your corner
要是你竞选连任时
for your re-election,
需要说客
I'm just a phone call away.
打个电♥话♥我就来
That's very kind of you, Senator.
多谢你了 参议员
During the original trial,
最初审判时
Holden's attorney tried to introduce
霍顿的律师试图将
Hanna's promiscuous reputation for the record.
汉娜的淫乱名声记录在案
The judge disallowed it.
法官没有允许
Why would a judge do that?
法官为什么不允许
Sondra, it was rumor, hearsay.
桑德拉 那只是传闻 道听途说
There was no real corroboration.
没有事实支撑
Who would corroborate having sex with a 16-year-old girl,
谁会承认与一个十六岁少女发生了性关系
consensual or otherwise?
谁知道是不是双方自愿的
Exactly.
没错
We got our man, Sondra.
我们抓住了凶手 桑德拉
Holden admitted it.
霍顿认罪了
Twice now.
如今已经两次了
If you want to delve into that girl's reputation
如果你还想深挖那女孩的名声问题
or the reputation of a now-middle-aged family man,
还是如今一个中年已婚男的名声问题
do so at your own peril.
风险你要自己承担
Is that a threat, Senator?
你是在威胁我吗 参议员
Hardly.
算不上
I'm done here.
我说完了
As they say, I feel complete.
用流行的话说 我圆♥满♥了
The peril I'm speaking of, Madam District Attorney,
我所说的风险 检察官女士
goes with the territory of your job
与你的工作范畴
and the territory of where you do your job.
以及你能插手的范围有关
Is there still peril for you here, Senator?
你在这里还有风险吗 参议员
Is that a threat, ms. Person?
你在威胁我吗 柏森女士
Just an honest question.
只是个真诚的问题而已
Life is always perilous.
人生总是充满风险
That's what gives it its spice.
所以才有酸甜苦辣
Teddy? Is that you?
小泰 是你吗
Tawney?
托妮
Yeah, it's me.
是我
I didn't see your car.
我没看见你的车
Tawney?
托妮
What are you having?
要喝什么
Just a coke, please.
可乐就好
Can I get another PBR?
再来一瓶蓝带
PBR? PBR.
蓝带 蓝带
You do have to get out of here.
你不能再待在这里了
I'm all packed up.
我都打包好了
I left my keys in the apartment on the counter.
公♥寓♥钥匙还给了前台
Just like that.
仅此而已
Just like that.
仅此而已
You have to travel light in your line of work, don't you?
干♥你♥那行得轻装上阵 不是吗
You can't have it both ways, Amantha.
你不能鱼和熊掌兼得 阿曼莎
Why not?
为什么不能
Did you sleep with me so I would represent your brother?
你是为了让我替你哥辩护才跟我上♥床♥的吗
Did you represent my brother so you could sleep with me?
你是为了和我上♥床♥才替我哥辩护的吗
I asked you first.
我先问你的
I don't know, Jon.
我不知道 乔恩
The circumstances were, shall we say, unusual.
只能说 这种情况不常见
It certainly wasn't premeditated.
肯定不是有预谋的
Or maybe it was.
或许是预谋的
It doesn't matter now.
但现在都不重要了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表