剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Okay. "Codswallop."
好了 "胡诌"
Codswallop.
胡诌
A fish commonly abbreviated to "Cod."
通常被简称为鳕鱼的鱼
Wrong. And you're down to 87 points.
错了 你只剩87分了
It means "Nonsense". Nonsense?
是"胡说八道"的意思 胡说八道
As in, "Niles is incessantly jabbering codswallop."
比如"奈尔正在喋喋不休地胡诌个没完"
Niles? Niles.
奈尔 奈尔
Incessantly jabbering.
喋喋不休个没完
You almost get a point back for that one, mother.
你差点就能用那个短语赢回一分了 妈
Hey. I'm at 92.
我已经92分了
And he's down to 87. You want to scrape or read?
他已经减到87了 你想刮地板还是读词
Give me that.
把书给我
All right. Uh, "Proscenium."
选好了 "前台"
That's the arch in the theater. Apron of the stage.
剧院里的舞台前缘 舞台口
You got to pick harder words, brother.
老弟 你得挑个难点的词
Amantha.
阿曼莎
Wow. This is really, uh...
这真是...
You want to help, honey?
要来帮帮我们吗
Oh, no. I just stopped by to do laundry.
不了 我只是来洗个衣服
Ran out of quarters.
没零钱去洗衣店了
Is that okay?
可以吗
Of course.
当然了
Can't wait to see how it turns out.
等不及要看看能修成什么样了
It's, uh, postmodern.
后现代主义风格
Deconstructionist.
解构主义
It speaks with its absence.
没有会更好
Y'all see in the paper?
你们看报纸了吗
Gaines died.
盖恩斯死了
You know who, uh, Rutherford Gaines was, Jared?
你知道卢瑟福·盖恩斯是谁吧 杰瑞德
Wasn't he your lawyer?
他不是你的律师吗
Young man knows more than he lets on.
年轻人知道不少不该知道的事啊
What else do you know, Jared?
你还认识谁 杰瑞德
I don't know.
我也不清楚
You don't know what else you know?
你不清楚你还认识谁
No.
是啊
It's a family disease.
看来这病是遗传的啊
How did Gaines die?
盖恩斯是怎么死的
Regret or cancer. I forget.
内疚而死或是癌症吧 我忘了
He lived a long life, didn't he?
他活得可真够久的 不是吗
May we all.
希望我们也能长命百岁
I'm gonna go get some sandpaper.
我去拿点砂纸
Excuse me.
借过一下
Excuse me.
借过
So, when did the wrecking ball hit the kitchen?
这厨房♥是什么时候被毁的
You at all worried that none of you know what you're doing?
你就不担心没人知道你在做什么吗
Probably.
有点吧
You look tired, sweetheart.
你看起来很疲倦啊 宝贝
You been packing up your place?
一直在打包行李吗
No, mother. I got a job.
没有 妈 我找了个工作
Really? In Atlanta?
是吗 在亚特兰大吗
No, in Paulie.
不 在波利
What?
什么
Thrifty Town.
平价商店
Seriously, where? They hardly ever hire.
别闹 到底在哪 他们几乎从不招人
But as luck would have it,
但幸运的是
I walked in at just the right time.
我在正确的时间出现在了正确的地方
Peanut went out on maternity leave.
皮娜特休产假去了
I'm afraid I don't entirely understand, Amantha.
我有点没搞懂 阿曼莎
You are working for someone named Peanut?
你在给一个叫皮娜特的人打工吗
No, mother. I am working because of Peanut.
不 因为皮娜特我才有了工作
She's recovering.
她正在坐月子
Why, honey?
为什么
As I understand it,
按我的理解
you need some time after you deliver a child,
生完孩子得恢复一段时间
especially an 11-pounder like Wyatt Andrew.
特别是生了一个11磅重的大胖孩之后
No, I mean why did you take a job at Thrifty Town?
我是问你为什么要在平价商店找工作
Oh, well, let's see. I need money.
让我想想 因为我需要钱
I think that's about it. You have any stain stick?
我想就是这个原因 你还有去污剂吗
I have pre-wash.
我有预洁剂
That should do it.
那个就行
Thanks.
谢谢
Hard to believe we used to park cars in here.
难以置信我们以前用这里停车
Yes, we are what we don't throw away.
是啊 我们没丢掉的东西就是真实的自己
Teddy bears and barbells,
泰迪熊和杠铃
your old bike.
你骑过的自行车
The tank.
坦克牌自行车
You rode that thing everywhere.
你曾骑着它到处逛
People thought I was crazy,
大家都说我疯了
riding a bike to the grocery store
我明明能开辆好车的
when I could drive a perfectly good car.
却骑着自行车去杂货店
Communist.
共♥产♥主义
Your daddy put these baskets on.
是你♥爸♥爸把这些篮子装上的
No offense, but you always reminded me
无意冒犯 可每次你骑在这车上时
of the wicked witch when you rode this.
都让我想起了坏女巫
How could I possibly be offended?
这怎么能算是冒犯呢
Why did you stop riding it?
你为什么不骑了呢
I don't think we need to tell sad stories.
我觉得我们没必要讲这些伤心事
Life's too short.
人生苦短
That's is why we have to tell.
正因如此 我们才要说出来
It's about me, isn't it?
跟我有关 对吗
Honey, I don't want to tell this.
亲爱的 我不想提起这些
Please, mama,
求你了 妈妈
I can't fill in the gaps on my own.
我自己无法填补这些空白
I need to hear.
我需要听你讲
It was in 1995,
那是1995年
July the 10th.
7月10号♥
I'd bought a new dress to wear...
我买♥♥了件新连衣裙
yellow flowers, like a summer picnic dress.
黄色花朵图案 那种夏季野餐经常穿的
I-I grabbed it right before the store closed that day.
那天商店快关门了我才买♥♥那件衣服的
I have no idea why I bought that dress.
我不知道为什么买♥♥那件衣服
It was perverse.
那不是我一贯风格
And when the time came to go, I just...
等离开商店的时候 我就是
I-I just couldn't do it.
我就是做不到
Mr. Gaines said it was a formality,
盖恩斯先生说这是个形式
that the execution would be stayed again,
处决还会继续执行
but...
可是
Anyway, I just kept walking up and down the stairs,
我只是一个劲儿地上下楼
checking the clock.
不停看表
Finally, I-I came out here. I saw my bike.
最后 我来到这里看见了我的自行车
Your dad heard the garage open
你♥爸♥爸听到车♥库♥门开了
and came out and asked me what was I doing.
他出来问我在干什么
I said, "I'm... I'm gonna take a ride."
我说 我要骑车兜兜风
"No, you're not." "Yes, I am."
你别去 不 我要去
"Janet, don't make me get in the car and follow you."
珍妮特 别逼我开车在后面跟着你
I said, "Let me be."
我说 就让我去吧
And he did.
他同意了
Rode down the street... and I rode through town,
我骑着车越过整条街 穿过小镇
past the water tower, past the satellites,
骑过水塔 骑过卫星站
in that ridiculous yellow dress.
就穿着那件可笑的黄裙子
I rode for I don't know how long,
我也不知道骑了多久
until I-I thought midnight had passed.
直到后半夜了我才停下
When I stopped, I realized that I'd run over a nail
直到停下来了 我才意识到我压到一个钉子
and the back tire was flat.
后轮胎都瘪了
I turned around,
我转身往回
rode it the whole way home that way.
就那样瘪着轮胎一直骑回了家
I remember exactly where I was standing
我清楚地记得当你♥爸♥爸告诉我
when your dad told me that they'd given you
他们再次延期处决你时我站在哪儿
another stay... right by the front door,
我就站在家门前
by that old brass umbrella stand with the swan on it.
那个雕着天鹅图案的旧黄铜伞架旁边
I remember he helped me to bed.
我记得是他安抚我入睡
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表