剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
What's on your mind, Ted?
你有什么心事 泰德
There's two sides to every story, Daniel.
人不该听信一面之词 丹尼尔
I've learned that much.
我觉得这话很对
And I know Teddy's no angel.
我也知道小泰不是完人
But I cannot for the life of me
但是我完全无法理解
understand what your side of the story would be
你到底是以什么样的心境
to cause you to do what you did to him.
能对他做出那样的事
Unless it's a lie.
除非这事不是真的
It's no lie, Ted.
是真的 泰德
I'm guilty as charged.
我确实那么做了
Then tell me how we make this right, Daniel,
那你告诉我 我们该怎么办 丹尼尔
how we exist as a family now --
我们怎样才能维持这个家
how we even tell your mother.
我们要怎么告诉你妈妈
Tell your mother what?
告诉他妈妈什么
What's happened?
出什么事了
There's something I have to tell you, mother.
我有事要告诉你 妈妈
Everything's gonna be okay, Ted.
一切都会好的 泰德
What is?
什么会好的
I'm taking the plea deal.
我接受认罪协议
But one of the stipulations is that...
但其中有一条
I have to leave Paulie.
我得离开波利
The entire state, essentially.
其实是得离开这个州
For how long?
要多久
Well...
嗯
forever.
永远吧
I need to close up, Sheriff.
我得关门了 警长
Just a couple more minutes, all right?
再等几分钟 行吗
What the hell?
搞什么
Big day, huh?
大日子吧
It's beginning to feel that way.
开始有这种感觉了
So, you told mom about the banishment?
你告诉妈妈被驱逐的事了
I did.
是的
And the debrief?
那盘问的事呢
What would've been the point?
告诉她有什么意义呢
Walk away with a clear conscience, maybe?
离开时良心好受些吧
If that's your aim.
如果这是你的目的
I'm not here to change your mind, Daniel.
我不是来劝你改主意的 丹尼尔
So you don't have to worry.
所以你不用担心
Jon wanted me to try.
乔恩是想让我试试的
Dear jon.
乔恩啊
Then why are you here?
那你来干什么
'cause after you do this,
你这么做之后
I'm not gonna be the same person anymore, and...
我也将不再是从前的我了
I wanted to be this person with you one more time.
所以我想再当一次之前的我
Who are you gonna be?
那你要成为什么人
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope it won't be a bitter person.
我希望不是个讨人厌的人
Me too.
我也希望
You don't want to be exonerated, do you?
你不想被免罪 是吗
I didn't just want to get you out, Daniel.
我不只是想救你出狱 丹尼尔
I wanted to clear your name -- our name.
我希望能为你正名 为我们正名
And you can say
你可以说
that people are gonna think what they're gonna think,
别人怎么想是别人的事
but... there is a difference.
但还是有区别的
There is a difference.
有区别的
Then change your name, Amantha.
那就改个名字吧 阿曼莎
If you go in there and say that you killed Hanna
如果你承认是你杀了汉娜
and it's the truth, then so be it.
而且事实如此 那可以
But if you go in there and say that you killed her
但如果你承认是你杀了她
just because you don't want to deal with this anymore
仅仅是因为你不想再面对这一切
or play the game or keep fighting the good fight,
或是只把这当游戏 或者只是耍性子
then you are a coward, Daniel.
那你就是个懦夫 丹尼尔
Which would you rather it be, sister?
你更希望是哪一种呢 妹妹
I don't know where you're going or what you're gonna do,
我不知道你要去哪儿或是想做什么
but I will never reach out to you again.
但是我再也不会联♥系♥你了
If you want me in your life,
如果你的生活中需要我
you're gonna have to reach out to me,
那你得主动来找我
and I won't hold my breath.
我不会置之不理的
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
I didn't want you to worry or wonder.
我不想你担心或者疑惑
I'm always gonna worry.
我一直都很担心
What happened to your hand, Teddy?
你的手怎么了 小泰
Got in a fight.
打架弄伤的
Where you been sleeping?
昨天晚上你住哪儿了
At a motel.
汽车旅馆
Thought maybe you'd call Kate or...
还以为你会给凯特或是
somebody from church.
教堂认识的人打电♥话♥
I just needed to be alone.
我只想一个人待着
Probably will call her... or Miss Kathy later.
晚点儿可能会给她或凯西小姐打电♥话♥
Just need to figure some things out first.
只是得先想清楚一些事情
Where you gonna do that?
你准备去哪里想清楚
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Anything you need?
还有什么需要吗
I'm okay for now.
暂时没什么需要
If you get stuck...
如果你遇到困难
or need help...
或是需要帮助
You can always call me,
你可以随时给我打电♥话♥
or call mom and dad if you don't want to talk to me.
如果你不想跟我说话 可以给爸妈打电♥话♥
They'd do anything for you.
他们愿意为你做任何事
I know.
我知道了
Teddy, I...
小泰 我
I don't know exactly how to say this, but...
我不知道该如何开口 但是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
我为丹尼尔对你所做的事
for what Daniel did to you.
感到非常抱歉
He told you?
他告诉你了吗
At the motel.
在汽车旅馆
I'm sorry you couldn't tell me.
我很遗憾你没能告诉我
He's taken everything.
他夺走了一切
Taken it all from me.
夺走了我的全部
What is that?
那是什么
Doesn't matter now.
已经无关紧要了
Is it for me?
是给我的吗
It's nothing.
无所谓了
He had no right, Tawney.
他无权如此 托妮
We were happy... before he came back.
他回来之前 我们很幸福
We were happy, Tawney.
我们曾经很幸福 托妮
Weren't we?
不是吗
I'm sorry, Teddy.
我很抱歉 小泰
Come in.
请进
You returned my walkman.
你把随身听还给我了
I listened to it.
我听了那个随身听
Of course you did.
你当然听了
Did she love you?
她爱过你吗
She was 16.
她那时才16
Did you love her?
你爱过她吗
I liked her.
我喜欢过她
Are you gonna say you killed her today?
今天你打算说是你杀的她吗
Probably.
也许会
Will I ever see you again after you leave Paulie?
你离开波利以后 我还能再见到你吗
Probably not.
大概见不到了
I didn't think so.
我想也是
Don't tell mother for a while, okay?
暂时不要告诉妈妈 好吗
Do you need my bike today?
今天你要用我的自行车吗
No.
不用
Thanks for letting me use it, though.
不过谢谢你让我用它
I liked knowing you were riding it.
你能骑它我很高兴
It's a good bike.
车不错
See ya.
再见
No tie?
不系领带吗
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表