剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I heard you.
听见了
Daniel made quite an impression on you, didn't he?
丹尼尔让你很在意 是吗
He did.
是的
You see some of what I do in him.
你能看出我对他的伤害吧
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
I'm gonna give you a little time with him.
我给你俩留点独处的时间
Y-you don't have to do that on my account.
你不需要为我这么做
No, I -- I want you to.
我想这么做
Tawney...
托妮
Could -- could you pray over him?
你能不能 为他祈祷
Yes. I -- I could.
可以 当然可以
I sure could.
我会的
Can't hurt, right?
祈祷总没坏处 对吧
Tawney...
托妮
I know Teddy isn't the most polished person in the world.
我知道小泰并不完美
I don't expect that to change, to be honest.
说实话 我不指望他会改变
And he's never felt good about himself.
其实他也不喜欢自己这样
But I have hopes that will change some in time.
但我对他的改变抱有希望
Yes, ma'am.
当然 夫人
But I do know this, Tawney.
我能确定的是 托妮
He loves you more than anything in this world.
他爱你胜过世上的任何一个人
Wake up, Danny boy!
醒醒 小丹尼
Danny boy!
小丹尼
Hey! What're you doing?!
你干嘛呢
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒 快醒醒
Shut up! ?We're trying to sleep down here!
闭嘴 我们还要睡觉呢
Hey, shut up, you!
该闭嘴的是你
Hey, you in there?
你醒了吗
I'm gambling that even you
我猜我吵成这样
couldn't sleep through that ape-clamor, huh?
就算是你也睡不着了吧
Now look. I'm not a psychiatrist.
听我说 我不是精神病专家
The devil himself knows I've talked to enough of them.
但恶魔知道我跟那些家伙打过多少交道
By my calculations...
但根据我的计算
You have been sleeping like 18 hours a day
自从他们带走了你那小伙计
since they put your little buddy down.
你每天要睡十八个小时
Now, it's not a stretch to say
可以毫不夸张地说
that you might be clinically depressed.
你可能已经患上抑郁症了
That's not something to trifle with, Dan.
这可不是儿戏 丹
Now, granted, our options are limited.
就算如今我们的选择余地有限
But there's still good old-fashioned talk therapy.
但还是有些管用的老式治疗方法
Tried and true.
亲身体验 效果显著
And believe it or not, I'm a good listener.
你可能不信 但我是个善于倾听的人
But I have a confession, Dan.
但我要忏悔 丹
I mean, if we're gonna have a trusting, open,
这样我们才能有一个开放 互信的
doctor-patient relationship...
医患关系
Well, Dan...
丹
I'm one of the ones
那次在淋浴间
that buggered you in the shower that time.
上了你的人中有我一个
Number four, I think it was.
我好像是第四个
Some of them other boys already choked you out.
有些人好像已经把你搞休克了
You were passed out,
你昏了过去
Laying facedown on the floor when it was my turn.
轮到我的时候你就趴在地上
I think you were still unconscious, too.
我想你应该还没恢复意识
I can't be sure.
但我不确定
I'm not gonna lie, say that I didn't enjoy it, Dan.
我不会撒谎 说我没乐在其中 丹
But it wasn't personal, Danny.
但我并不是针对你 丹尼
Seriously.
真的
I mean, I didn't really know you then.
我当时还不怎么认识你呢
You was just some teenaged punk.
你那时就是个不谙世事的小年轻
Could've been any other warm booty, as far as I cared.
谁都可能摊上那种事
It's just friction and chemistry.
就是一股冲动 激素狂飙
I just wanted that tingly feeling, you know?
我就是想体验那种愉悦
Could've been a watermelon.
换成西瓜我也照上
Well...maybe not.
西瓜...还是算了吧
Youth does have its appeal.
年轻人都有那方面需求
Damn, dad.
吓我一跳 老爸
What're you doing?
你干什么呢
Just waiting on coffee to get made.
等咖啡煮好呢
You're here early.
你来早了
Yeah. Didn't sleep much last night.
是啊 昨晚没睡好
What's up with the muffins?
玛芬蛋糕怎么没了
Oh. Some of our younger customers
有些年轻顾客更喜欢
like a healthier choice.
健康食品
Hmm. ?How about you? You get any rest?
你呢 你有休息吗
Little bit.
休息了一会儿
So, uh...Tawney said that, uh, they have him stabilized,
托妮说他已经稳定下来了
So that's good.
所以情况还不错
All right, dad, what's up?
直说吧 老爸 出什么事了
Janet was upset
你昨晚
that you didn't come by the hospital last night.
没去医院让珍妮特很难过
Dad, Amantha can't stand to be in the same room with me.
爸 阿曼莎根本就不愿意见我
All right? ?I didn't want to go down there
我不想过去
and start some kind of fight or something.
跟她吵架
That's the last thing mom needed.
妈妈可不想看到这些
Right?
不是吗
You need to find out a way not to fight with Amantha
你得想个两全的办法 既不会跟阿曼莎吵
and be there for your stepmother.
又能给你的继母给予宽慰
It's more complicated than that, dad.
没你想得那么简单 爸
Well, maybe so, but right now, it needs to be that simple.
也许吧 但现在必须让它像我说的那么简单
Hey, Carl.
卡尔
Teddy. Your dad in?
小泰 你♥爸♥在吗
Yeah, he's in back. What's up?
在里面 出什么事了
Uh, nothing major to report.
没啥大事
Just want to talk to your dad for a minute.
就是想跟你♥爸♥谈谈
Yeah, let me go grab him.
好 我去叫他
Listen, there's...not a real good time
现在可能不是
to talk about this, but, uh...
谈这个的好时机 但...
any decision yet on the bid?
竞标的事有结果了吗
Well, it was a -- you know,
虽然确实...
It was a fair price on the tires and all, but, uh...
轮胎什么的价格确实公道 但...
We didn't get it, did we?
我们失败了 对吗
Sorry, Ted.
我很遗憾 小泰
Somebody beat our price?
有人出价比我们低吗
You know, there were other factors
除了价格
to be taken in consideration besides just price.
还要考虑很多因素
I mean, ultimately, it's the county commissioner's decision.
最终还是要县委委员做决定
I see.
我懂了
Look, you know if it'd been up to me...
你知道要是我能做主的话...
Oh, yeah, of course. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然 我懂 我都懂
Just not a good time, Ted. You know?
只是时机不对 小泰
Maybe next go-round, when things settle down.
等风波平息 下次再试试吧
Well, hey, I appreciate the chance, Carl.
多谢给我这次机会 卡尔
I'm sorry, Ted.
我很遗憾 小泰
I know this all affects the whole family
我知道这一切对整个家庭
in ways that y'all have no control over.
造成了无法掌控的影响
You don't know the half of it, Carl.
你根本就不知道 卡尔
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing. I'm gonna go get dad.
没什么 我去叫我爸
Danny, thank you for giving this to me.
丹尼尔 多谢你给我这个
Is that why you left it in my car?
所以你才会把它放在我车里吗
I'm gonna keep him in here with you,
我让他在这陪着你
let him watch over you.
让他照看你
He makes me think of dad, you know?
他让我想起了爸爸
Sorry to bother you, but there's a visitor.
抱歉打扰 但有个访客
Oh. Okay. Uh...
好的
It's okay, Amantha.
没事的 阿曼莎
I'll stay here and watch over him till you get back.
你回来前我会在这照看他的
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is a bad time, isn't it?
这不是个好时机吧
There's not a good time, really.
根本就没有什么好时机
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表