剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I plan to, yes.
是这么打算的
I need to borrow some -- some money for some things.
我想借...借点钱买♥♥东西
How much?
多少
$50 will be okay.
50块就够了
I'll pay you back when I get a job.
我找到工作后就还给你
I'm not worried.
这个我不担心
And once I start working,
一旦我开始工作
I-I-I might even buy an old beater truck or...
我可能还要买♥♥辆二手车开...
I could see you in one of those.
你肯定会赚到钱买♥♥车的
Yeah.
好
How -- how are you gonna get there?
你 你怎么过去
I thought I'd walk.
我想走路过去
Take the car.
开车去吧
I don't want to keep taking your car, mother.
我不想一直开你的车 母亲
I don't want you to walk, Daniel.
我不想让你走路过去 丹尼尔
Please.
开吧
Be careful.
注意安全
Rutherford was a good friend.
卢瑟福生前是我的挚友
Had a sharp mind.
他思想敏锐
He played a spirited game of bridge.
特别会打桥牌
Wasn't much on the golf course.
不过高尔夫打得不怎样
He just kind of did that out of obligation or penance.
他打高尔夫就像是出于义务或者去忏悔的
I know that he was a great father.
我知道他是位伟大的父亲
We'll miss him.
我们会想念他
Holy mother of God.
我的天哪
I-I'm not sure if it's appropriate for...
我不知道自己上来说几句话
for me to say something or not.
是不是合适
The irony of it doesn't escape me, of course.
当然 我这样确实讽刺
Anyway, uh...
总而言之
Mr. Gaines used to send me books when I was away.
盖恩斯先生在我离开的那段时间里经常送书给我
Three books on the French revolution alone.
单单是法国大革命的书就给我送了三本
He liked revolutions, I guess, especially failed ones.
他应该喜欢革命 尤其是失败的革命
I discovered a theme running through those books --
我发现那些书都贯穿着同一个主题
That men will see what they want to see
那就是 人会看到想看的
and believe what they want to believe
相信想相信的
and fight to the death for those beliefs,
并且为自己的信念浴血奋战
no matter how misguided or hopeless.
不论多么误入歧途 多么无望
Oftentimes I would dream on these events,
我经常做梦梦到革命
of the crowds taking the streets, taking the squares,
梦到人群占领街道广场
and the contagion of menacing fear,
恐惧在人群中蔓延
and mercy be damned.
仁慈为人们所不齿
And occasionally, I would...
偶尔我会...
I would see Mr. Gaines, away from the crowd.
我会看到盖恩斯先生 置身人群之外
Catch his eye and...
和他目光相汇
understand just how difficult it is
你会明白在这群疯狂陶醉的人面前
for two people to come together
两个人的目光要汇集到一起
in the face of such intoxicating lunacy.
是一件多么艰难的事
Truth is, I didn't know Mr. Gaines.
事实上 我不认识盖恩斯先生
Not really.
算不上认识
His notes that accompanied the books were never personal.
他随书附写的便条从来不涉及个人私事
They just talked of the subject matter at hand.
只是谈谈身边发生的事儿
At first I didn't care if he sent them or not.
起初我不在意他是否附加那些便条
I...
我...
But I read them.
但是我都看了
And he kept sending them
他一直寄
for 19 years.
寄了19年
Like I said, I...
就像我说的
I don't know why I'm here exactly.
我不知道我为什么来这儿
I suppose it might reason that...
我想理由可能是
...I dressed up for him because on more than one occasion...
我为他穿上这身葬礼服是因为
...he dressed up for me.
他不止一次为我这么做过
Thank you.
谢谢大家
What the hell was that about?
他到底在搞什么
Gall. Pure gall.
无♥耻♥ 厚颜无♥耻♥
So, you think this plea deal is gonna happen?
那你觉得他能接受这份认罪协议了吗
I think she wants it to happen.
我认为她希望如此
Get it out of her hair.
她就能摆脱困扰了
I never should have backed that bitch in the first place.
从一开始我就不应该支持那个贱♥人♥
You think he'll take it?
你觉得他会接受认罪协议吗
Holden? Shit.
霍顿吗
Who knows what he'll do?
谁知道他会怎么做
He let a man piss on him.
他能容忍♥别人尿他身上呢
Where is George goddamn Melton, Carl?
乔治·梅尔顿到底去哪儿了 卡尔
Are you sure you want to find him?
你确定要找他吗
But you still see Holden as a threat.
但你仍然把霍顿视为威胁
To who?
对谁的威胁
The community.
对社会
I wouldn't want to live next to him.
我不愿意和他做邻居
Would you?
你愿意吗
You keeping secrets from me, Carl?
你有什么事瞒着我吗 卡尔
Wildflowers and coffee.
野花和咖啡
Jesus.
老天
Holden's creative. I'll give him that.
我不得不承认 霍顿可真有创意
Problem is, Ted Jr. won't press charges.
问题是小泰不愿意起诉
Well, then we just got to talk some sense into that boy.
那我们必须给这小子讲讲道理
You got two choke-outs and two sexual assaults.
你手上都有两起勒晕和性侵的案子了
You think that's a coincidence?
你认为这是一个巧合吗
That's why I brought it up.
所以我才我提起这件事
It's modus operandi, Carl.
这是作案手法 卡尔
It's a gift from the gods.
这真是天赐良机
It'll nip this plea-deal nonsense in the bud.
它能把认罪协议这种无稽之谈扼杀在摇篮里
I discussed the legal side with Ted Jr.
我从法律角度跟小泰谈过了
Said he doesn't want the embarrassment of it.
他说他不想这件事令他尴尬
Felt pretty strong about it, too.
而且对此情绪非常激烈
I can't help his little feelings.
我对他的小情绪无能为力
The die was cast when Holden shoved coffee beans up his ass.
霍顿把咖啡豆塞进他屁♥眼♥时事情就无法改变了
Hey. Refill, Senator?
议员先生 要续杯吗
What happened to calling me "Sweetie"?
怎么不叫我"亲爱的"了
Refill, sweetie?
亲爱的 续杯吗
Attagirl.
真听话
It was grounds, Roland.
是咖啡渣 罗兰
What? Not beans. Grounds.
什么 不是咖啡豆 是咖啡渣
And Teddy said there wasn't actual penetration.
小泰说他并没有真塞
I don't give a good God damn.
我才不管有没有真塞
You tell me any backwoods prosecutor
你跟我说没有一个检察官
couldn't convince a jury that that was the intent.
能说服陪审团相信他是蓄意的
He damn sure wasn't making sand castles back there.
他肯定不会真的都给他硬塞进去啊
We just got to get Junior on the record.
我们得找小泰做笔录
He ain't gonna like this.
他不会乐意的
Not one bit.
肯定不会
Well, this is bigger than him, Carl.
这件事比他重要 卡尔
This is bigger than all of us.
这件事比我们所有人都重要
You did the right thing telling me this.
你告诉我这件事是对的
Don't go soft on me now.
现在别给我怂了
$60 on an $8 meal?
8美元的饭付60美元吗
You up for a little visit later?
今晚去你那儿方便吗
Got my son tonight, Senator.
今晚我儿子在 议员先生
You're messing with an old man's heart.
你搅得一位老人家心神不宁了
That's why you keep coming back for more.
所以你才会继续回来找我啊
Stop laughing.
别笑了
Just keep one foot in front of the other.
保持一步一步往前走就好
Jon.
乔恩
Jon.
乔恩
Okay. You've escaped death once again.
没事了 你又一次死里逃生
It's in the family DNA.
这是家族遗传
Holdens are invincible, huh?
霍顿家族不可战胜 是吧
Superheroes.
都是超级英雄
Men, bring your ladies close.
先生们 贴近你身边的女士
It's time for a couples dance.
情侣舞时间到了
I like you, Jon Stern.
我喜欢你 乔恩·斯特恩
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表