剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Is that what I do, mom?
我是这样的吗 妈
Make people want to shut me out?
总是招人排挤
Sometimes we have to watch what we say, honey.
有时候我们得注意自己的言辞 宝贝
Or how we say it.
或者说话方式
And that's better than not saying anything at all?
方式不对难道就该闭嘴吗
Of course not.
当然不是
As long as I can remember,
从我能记事起
I've had to follow you around, mom.
我就一直跟在你后面 妈妈
Literally.
真的
Couldn't have started out that way.
肯定不是一开始就如此的吧
You must have come to me at some point, when I was in my crib.
我还在婴儿床里时 你肯定是来我床边的
And even when I got you to stop and look at me,
就算我能拦下你让你看着我
to acknowledge my existence,
让你知道我在你面前
I still couldn't tell what you were thinking.
我也不知道你的心思
Or feeling.
不知道你的感受
So I always felt like I had to guess,
所以我总觉得我只能揣测
or fill in the blanks, or push for some clue,
自己寻找线索和答案
until you would just get mad at me.
直到惹你生气
I'm sorry, honey. I really am.
对不起 宝贝 我真的很抱歉
And I know that's your nature, mom.
我知道你就是这样的人 妈
Just like it's Daniel's to be so...
就像丹尼尔的本性是个...
... maddeningly private.
极其注重隐私的人
But because it's not my nature,
但我不是这样的人
or because I don't always read between the lines
或者有时候我体会不到言外之意
or understand that language, or because I want people
或者听不懂你们说话的方式 或者我想
to speak to me in my language sometimes,
让你们用我懂的语言跟我说话
that does not make me the bad guy.
这才让我看上去不是个坏人
No, it doesn't. Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反 你不是坏人
I hate it.
我讨厌它
Hate what?
讨厌什么
The idea of a plea deal, I just hate it.
认罪协议的提议 我就是讨厌它
But I also hate the idea of him going back to jail.
但我也不想让他回去坐牢
And it could happen. I don't care what you say.
我不在乎你说什么 但这有可能发生
I have lived in this world for some time, Amantha,
我见过世面 阿曼莎
and one thing I have learned,
我学到的一个教训
it is not fair and it is not just.
就是没有公平也没有公正可言
The world is... absurd.
这个世界很荒谬
And if I could just have him and you and Jared and...
如果我能有他 有你和杰瑞德 以及
my family...
我的家庭
...what else is there?
我就别无所求了
I don't know.
我不知道
I love you, Amantha.
我爱你 阿曼莎
So much.
非常爱
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
I made you some cookies.
我给你做了些饼干
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's have them over here.
坐下来吃吧
You put the peanut-butter chips in them, too.
你还往饼干里搀了花生酱豆
I did.
是的
Getting all exotic on me.
真是新奇
Teddy, I'm not pregnant anymore.
小泰 我流产了
I went to the doctor this morning and...
今天早上我去看医生了
it's gone.
孩子没了
I'd been spotting a little bit, and I had some cramps,
我之前一直有点出血 而且肚子疼
but I didn't think it was...
但我没想到会...
I didn't want to worry you, 'cause I...
我不想让你担心 因为我...
It wasn't till this morning the bleeding got heavy, so...
今天早上出血很严重 所以
You'd already left for work, so I...
你已经去上班了 所以我
And you went to the doctor?
你就去看医生了
She did an ultrasound.
她给我做了个超声检测
An exam.
一项检查
But...
但是
I mean, she said it's pretty common...
医生说这种情况很常见
this early on.
在怀孕早期
One in five or something.
概率五分之一左右
Chromosomes.
染色体的问题
Chromosomes?
染色体的问题
It's nothing we did, Teddy.
不是我们的错 小泰
It's...
这是...
It's just nature's way.
这很正常
She said I should just, you know,
医生说我应该 你知道的
take it easy for a few days.
好好休养几天
Why aren't you...
你为什么不...
You must be in shock.
你一定很震惊
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe, I guess.
也许吧
You want me to stay?
你要我留下来吗
No, it's okay. I'm okay, I think.
不用 没事的 我想我没事
I'm just gonna take it slow today,
我今天只要当心点儿就好
maybe lay in bed.
也许躺一会儿
You want to take some cookies to your dad?
你想带些饼干给你♥爸♥爸吗
I'll wrap them up for you.
我帮你打包
Just a few.
就几块儿
I don't know what to tell you, Sheriff.
我没什么可说的 警长
I ain't seen him.
我很久没见过他了
George hasn't used his bank card
乔治有一个多月
or his cellphone in over a month.
没用过自己的银行卡和手♥机♥了
And we believe your son's missing as in officially.
警方正式认为你儿子失踪了
Phone records show he was in Paulie six weeks ago,
电♥话♥记录显示六周前他曾在波利
but his phone hasn't pinged since.
但在那之后他的电♥话♥就再也没联过网
Pinged?
联网是什么
Registered on a cell tower.
记录在手♥机♥基站上的
It's a way to track someone's whereabouts.
这是掌握某人行踪的途径之一
Yeah, of course it is.
原来是这样
It's imperative that we find out what's happened here, sir.
我们必须查清楚这里发生了什么事
This 'cause of Holden?
是因为霍顿吗
Something happened, all right.
的确发生了一些事
Way back. With that girl.
很久以前 和那个女孩儿有关
How do you mean?
此话怎讲
Well, they took George in.
他们把乔治带走了
Never even gave me a call.
甚至都没给我打电♥话♥
Supposed to give parents a call, take a child in.
把孩子带走 至少也得给家长打个电♥话♥吧
I woke up about 4:00 a.m., and he wasn't home.
我凌晨四点左右醒的 当时他不在家
Sun come up, went looking for him,
天亮了 我就去找他
ended up down at the station.
一路找到了警局那里
I was there on that bench all morning
我整个早上都坐在长椅上
waiting to see George.
等着见乔治
Did you see senator Foulkes there?
你在那儿看到福克斯议员了吗
Of course I did.
我当然看到了
He was moving in and out of those rooms.
他不停地进出房♥间
God knows what was going on.
天知道发生什么事儿了
They never even called Lester Holden at all.
他们自始至终都没给莱斯特·霍顿打个电♥话♥
Saying Daniel's 18, didn't need his daddy.
说丹尼尔已经18岁了 不需要找他爸爸
Didn't need a lawyer either, I guess.
我猜也不需要给他请律师
George ever tell you what happened in those rooms?
乔治跟你提过在那些房♥间里发生过什么吗
He wasn't ever the same.
他那个时候
Well, the way he is now...
和现在可不太一样
How do you mean, "The way he is now"?
"和现在不一样"是什么意思
We need to find him, sir.
我们得找到他 先生
I'm through talking, Sheriff.
我该说的都说了 警长
Good afternoon, sir.
下午好 先生
I need to speak to the senator.
我要见议员
Did you have an appointment?
你有预约吗
Tell him it's Ted Talbot.
跟他说泰德·塔尔博特要见他
I thought I heard a familiar voice.
我觉得这声音似曾相识
Well, the door is always open to Ted Talbot,
我的大门永远向泰德·塔尔博特敞开
father or son.
无论是父亲还是儿子
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, did you, Ted?
你的情绪不佳 是吧 泰德
I didn't say it before, but I'll say it now.
我之前没有说 但我现在要说出来
Will you?
你愿意吗
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表