剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
But my hands are tied until I get a witness.
但是除非有目击证人 否则我无能为力
And what those boys did to him...
而那些人对他的所作所为
that's attempted murder.
已经是企图谋杀了
And if he dies, it's murder.
如果他死了 那就是谋杀
And you can't just murder people, Debbie,
杀人不是那么随便的 黛比
no matter how much you might believe they deserve it.
不管你觉得他们多该死
That's why I'm here.
所以我才过来找你
And that's why I'm asking for your help.
请你帮助我
I just can't do it, Sheriff.
我无能为力 警长
Gave her a run, didn't we, Jonny?
她赢了 对吧 乔恩
Don't hold back.
别瞒我了
DNA, man, it's a bitch.
DNA真是个倒霉的东西
Only when you're guilty.
只有你真的犯罪了才是
Sorry to put a stain on your portfolio.
抱歉可能要在你的记录上留个污点了
Look, man, I appreciate you coming all the way out here. I do.
兄弟 很感谢你远道而来 真的
But I don't want you to stay.
但是我不希望你待在这里
I mean, not for the whole thing.
别为了这件事待在这里
I mean, I don't want nobody seeing me going out like that.
我不想让别人看见我这样死去
I can understand that, Hollis.
我理解 霍利斯
But it would be cool if you'd come to the last meal.
但是你可以来陪我吃最后一顿饭
Yeah, the last meal is usually just family.
最后一顿饭一般都是和家人一起吃吧
Ain't no family to come.
我没有家人来
My sister hates me now. My mom calls me a liar.
我妹妹恨死我了 我妈妈说我是骗子
She won't say I'm a murderer, of course,
她是不说我是杀人犯
but she... calls me a liar.
但她说我是个骗子
Typical.
一向如此
You still got a couple days, though.
你还有些日子的
Maybe she'll come around.
说不定她会改变主意
You want me to call her?
你想让我叫她来吗
Waste of time, man. Screw her.
那只是浪费时间 兄弟 不管她了
You know what?
知道吗
Just forget the whole thing, Jon.
什么都不要管了 乔恩
Go on home. You don't want to be here.
回家去吧 别待在这了
Hollis.
霍利斯
Yeah?
怎么了
I'll stay.
我不走
30 minutes is all.
那就待30分钟吧
I'll stay as long as you like.
只要你愿意我会一直在这里
Maybe 45.
那就45分钟吧
I guess I just don't want to eat alone.
看来我还是不想一个人吃饭
I'm happy to stay.
我很乐意留下
Don't think you can sneak me in a burger, do you?
你恐怕没法给我弄个汉堡进来吧
Sonic burger and some tater tots.
音速汉堡加土豆泥
And lots of tots.
多要点土豆泥
And hash browns. Can you do that?
还有炸薯饼 可以吗
Go -- go to different places?
不是同一家的
I'll have to check with the warden.
我得问问典狱长
In some states, you can order out. Some --
有些州规定可以叫外卖♥♥ 但是
Just make sure I get my potatoes whatever you do.
你就尽力帮我弄到土豆吧
I just love potatoes, man.
我就爱吃土豆 兄弟
Must be the Irish in me.
肯定是因为我的爱尔兰血统
Potatoes are from the new world.
土豆源自新大♥陆♥
You learn something new every day.
我以前都不知道呢
Seems harmless, don't it?
看起来很无害 对吧
DNA?
DNA什么的
Can't hold it in your hands, like it ain't even real.
看不见摸不着 简直不像真的
It was there all along, waiting in the shadows,
但它一直都在 躲在黑暗中等待
just waiting to call me a liar.
等待揭穿我的谎言
Just waiting like a goddamn sleeping giant.
如同沉睡巨人一样默默地等待
But that's the thing about sleeping giants, Hollis.
沉睡巨人就是如此 霍利斯
At some point, they're gonna wake up.
总有一天他们会醒
Dad called on the way over.
爸爸在路上打电♥话♥来了
Said they're waking up Daniel today.
说他们今天要叫醒丹尼尔
Well, that's -- that's great news, right?
这是 好消息吧
I mean...
我是说
Do they know how -- how he'll be?
他们知道 他醒来会怎样吗
Won't know for a few days, he said.
说是还得观察几天
I can't stay.
我得走了
Got a meeting.
有个会要开
You weren't crazy, Ted.
你不是胡思乱想的 小泰
When you were suspicious...
在你怀疑我时...
when you were angry at me for spending time with him,
你因为我和他在一起生气时
you weren't crazy.
不全是你的胡思乱想
Not that anything happened.
我们没发生什么
It didn't, but...
真的 但是
Like I told you, I thought that --
我告诉过你 我以为
that God wanted to use me to save him.
上帝想派我去拯救他
And maybe he did. I don't know.
上帝可能真是这么想的 我不知道
But that's what I felt then.
但当时我就是这么想的
It's hard -- it's hard to explain,
这 这很难解释
but I-I promise I didn't think I was leading him on.
但我保证我当时真的没想到我让他误会了
Were you... leading him on?
你是 故意的吗
Not on purpose.
不是
But it's like we -- we had a connection
但是感觉 我们心灵相通
or... things in common.
我们有共同点
We have things in common.
我们也有共同点啊
Of course we do.
当然了
Not the same kind of things.
但却不一样
It made sense to me at the time, you know?
当时在我看来很正常
Like God put him in my path to help him.
就像是上帝引领我去帮助他的
I think to bring some light into all that darkness.
我想给他黑暗的世界带去光明
Looking back, I can see
现在回想起来
where I-I didn't try to stop it.
我觉得是我任它发展了
And I -- and I didn't cut it off and I let it grow
我没有阻止它 还让它自♥由♥滋长
and...
然后
And what?
然后什么
Daniel asked if he could kiss me.
丹尼尔问能不能吻我
What did you say?
你怎么回答的
I said no, Teddy. Of course I did.
我拒绝了 小泰 我当然是拒绝了
So you two were alone together.
所以你俩当时是单独在一起
Yeah.
是
How many times?
几次
Um... once at -- at the church, and then...
一次是在教堂 还有...
and then again after the jubilee.
一次是在五十周♥年♥庆♥后
You said you had a... connection.
你说觉得和他心灵相通
That means you had feelings, too?
就是说你对他也有感觉对吧
I thought God wanted me to help him.
我以为是上帝希望我拯救他
A guy like that can't be helped.
那样的人没法拯救
That's not true.
不是的
I know things you don't.
我知道你不知道的事
Like what?
什么事
You didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
It was all very confusing.
当时我太困惑 没有理清这些事
Did you have feelings for him?
你对他有没有感觉
I just -- I wanted to --
我只是 我当时
Did you have feelings for him, Tawney?
你对他有没有感觉 托妮
Yes, I did. Okay?
有过 行了吧
I had feelings for him.
我对他有过感觉
Had. But that -- that's why I'm telling you
只是有过 所以我才告诉你
because I-I don't want to have those feelings again.
因为我不想再那样了
Appreciate you telling me this.
谢谢你告诉我
It's not exactly what I wanted to hear, of course.
虽然我不是很喜欢这个事实
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
Ted, will you forgive me?
小泰 你能原谅我吗
Everytng's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Trey Willis.
特雷?威利斯
Ain't that a kick in the head?
意外的客人啊
Long time since I saw your ugly face.
好久没见你这张倒霉的脸了
That's kind of why I wanted to come by, actually.
其实我就是因为这个来的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表