剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Stove ain't nothing more than a memory to him now, really.
这炉子对他不过是回忆而已
Might as well keep it up in his head where memories belong.
记忆还是应该放在脑子里
Have a microwave in the kitchen he can actually use.
给厨房♥添置个微波炉说不定还能有点用
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know what?
不知道什么
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
That's 'cause you're stuck, Daniel.
那是因为你总是犹犹豫豫 丹尼尔
Surprised you ain't dead.
这样你居然还能活着
You're full of shit, Lezley.
你总是胡扯 莱斯利
At least I'm okay with it.
至少我接受自己这样
You okay with what you are?
你能接受你自己吗
Now either go get the dolly
你现在要么去取手推车
or pry that bottle of scotch from Tater's mitts.
或者去把那瓶威士忌从塔特那抢回来
I don't give a shit either way.
你选哪个我都无所谓
Mom, please let me frost the cake.
妈 让我来抹蛋糕吧
I can do it. I know you can,
我可以的 我知道
But you've already baked your own birthday cake.
但已经让你自己烤你的生日蛋糕了
You shouldn't have to frost it. Right, dad?
怎么还能让你抹蛋糕呢 对吧 爸爸
It's mom's birthday.
今天是妈妈的生日
I guess she can do what she wants.
我们应该按她的想法来
Want me to get the chairs out of the garage?
我去车♥库♥把椅子取出来吧
Thank you, Ted.
谢谢 泰德
What's going on with you and dad?
你和爸怎么了
You need to do a crumb coat first.
你得先抹层底衣
Okay.
好吧
I don't know what that is.
我不懂
It's just easier if I do it.
还不如我来呢
No, no. Mom.
不行 妈妈
Tell me.
教我一下吧
You put a light layer on first and then let it sit.
先抹上薄薄的一层让它固定住
Okay. Cool.
好的 没问题
Here we go.
到了
Yep.
是呀
Did you just say "Yep"?
你是说了"是呀"吗
Yep.
是呀
To state the obvious, this is mom's first birthday ever
啰嗦一句 这是我妈妈第一次
with all of her children.
和所有孩子一起过生日
And I'm going to make a promise
我要当着你
in front of you and all these balloons
和这些气球的面发誓
that I'm going to be nice to everyone.
我保证对大家和和气气的
Including Ted Jr.?
包括泰德吗
Pray for me.
但愿如此吧
Mom in the kitchen?
妈妈在厨房♥吗
Where else?
还能在哪
Would you?
能帮个忙吗
I'm on it. Thank you.
我来吧 谢谢
Happy birthday, mom.
生日快乐 妈妈
Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢 宝贝
Did you bring the --
你有没有带...
I did.
带了
Should I put it up top?
放最上面吗
Oh, the ham is in there.
火腿也在里面呢
Got it.
好吧
I'm not even gonna ask
我都懒得问你
how you got her to let you frost her own birthday cake.
是怎么说服妈妈让你来抹她的生日蛋糕的
A first.
少见啊
Does it look okay?
看起来如何
It looks like, um...
看起来...
you've never done it before.
一看就知道你第一次干这活
Thanks a lot, sister.
我谢谢你 老姐
Did you get the stuff?
东西带了吗
Jon's got everything in the other room.
东西都让乔恩拿到那个屋了
Okay. I'm gonna go.
好的 我要走了
Yeah. Go.
好 走吧
Okay. I'm going. I'm going.
好的 我这就走
Is Daniel here?
丹尼尔在吗
Uh, Jared said he went off with a friend.
杰瑞德说他和朋友出去了
That's good.
挺好的
But he knows.
但他知道有派对
He'll be back.
他会回来的
Of course, mom.
当然了 妈妈
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Hey, y'all. Hey.
你们好
Hey, Tawney.
你好 托妮
Hey, Teddy.
你好 小泰
Hi, Amantha.
你好 阿曼莎
Tawney, thank you. They're lovely.
托妮 谢谢你 好漂亮
Oh, I'm glad you like them. Teddy.
很高兴你喜欢 小泰
Got a minute?
单独聊聊行吗
Yeah. Sure.
当然
Here.
这边
Oh, I need to finish the glaze.
我得浇汁了
Nope.
不行
It's your birthday, mom.
今天是你生日 妈妈
You are officially off duty.
今天不许你工作
But the beans --
但是豆子
Tawney.
托妮
I-I'll do the beans, Janet.
豆子我来弄就行了 珍妮特
Mother, you are just gonna have to sit down
妈妈 你只要去坐好
and have a glass of wine
喝杯红酒
and enjoy the delightful company of your charming family.
享受一大家子的温馨陪伴就行了
I should set the table. We got it, mom.
我得先摆桌子 有我们呢 妈
Drink. Be merry.
喝吧 享享福
Need a boost there, buddy?
要帮忙吗 哥们儿
I can reach it.
我够的到
Look at you getting all tall on us, Jared.
看看你高高在上的样子 杰瑞德
Y'all didn't have to go to all this fuss.
你们不必如此麻烦的
No fuss.
不麻烦
Just thought we'd do a little extra this year, considering.
只是想着今年要比以往隆重一点
Happy birthday, mom.
生日快乐 妈妈
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢 小泰
It'd be a lot better
要是你没进来
if you weren't in here seeing them do this.
看他们布置这些就更好了
Hi, Teddy. You all right?
你好 小泰 你没事吧
Why?
我怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
You ain't said nothing smart aleck to me yet.
你到现在还没讽刺过我
Don't push your luck.
别高兴的太早
Thirsty?
喝点吗
Sure.
好啊
Good to see you guys finally came out of the closet.
真高兴你俩终于公开了
Mazel tov.
一切顺利[希伯来语]
Is that appropriate?
说这话合适吗
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢 小泰
And, yes, Tawney, "Mazel tov" is appropriate.
托妮 "一切顺利"很合适
Good deal, brother.
好极了 哥们儿
Where you gonna travel to?
你们要去哪旅游
Also went to vancouver.
也去了温哥华
What do you think, mom?
你怎么想 妈妈
Maybe we should go ahead and eat?
不如我们先吃吧
It's been almost an hour.
都快一个小时了
We can make a plate for him for when he gets here.
等他回来了再加个盘子嘛
Maybe wait a little bit longer?
再等等行吗
Okay.
可以
Organic.
有机的
Is that what you're gonna start buying now?
你要开始买♥♥这种东西了吗
Organic stuff?
有机的东西
Oh, my goodness. That was good, good, good.
天呐 太好吃了
Thank you. Everything was wonderful.
谢谢 堪称饕餮大餐
Delicious. Everything was wonderful.
美味 真是大饱口福
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表