剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Some people knock.
人们进屋是会敲门的
Oh, right. I forget you're at that age.
对了 忘记你也到那年纪了
I just came to tell you dinner's ready.
我来叫你吃晚饭
All right. I'll be down in a bit.
好的 我过一会就下去
What is that, a walkman?
那个是什么 随身听吗
Where the hell did you find that?
你从哪里找出来的
I found it in the attic.
在阁楼里翻到的
Hey, where's the, uh...?
那个...
Where's that Faith Hill poster I got for your birthday?
我当生日礼物送你的费丝?希尔的海报呢
I just... I don't know.
我...我不知道
I'm not really into that right now.
我现在对她也没什么感觉了
Sorry, Teddy.
抱歉 小泰
I get it.
我明白的
Everybody has their alternative phase.
任何人都不是无可替代的
That feels like four pounds of boredom.
这本书好像是四磅重的无聊啊
I always hated algebra.
我一直都很讨厌代数
How's school treating you?
学校里怎么样
It's okay, I guess.
我感觉还不错吧
How about those texts --
那些短♥信♥...
the, uh, threats and all that stuff?
还有恐吓之类的呢
No, not since Daniel's been in the hospital.
没有 丹尼尔住院之后就没有了
I guess even scumbags can grow a conscience
看来就算是人♥渣♥ 也会时不时
every now and then, huh?
良心发现一下 对吧
Listen, I'm glad you can, you know,
我很欣慰 你碰到这种事的时候
go to dad with that kind of thing.
会去找爸爸寻求帮助
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
You know, he saved the store back then.
之前是他拯救了我们的店
Dad? Oh, yeah.
爸爸吗 没错
Place was a ghost town after all that mess.
那些事之后 小店门可罗雀
You know, Lester, he...damn near went bankrupt,
莱斯特他...都濒临破产了
and then he just up and died.
接着他就一死了之
And I ain't trying to speak ill of the man, you know,
我不是想说他坏话
it's just that he was a Holden, you know?
只是他是霍顿家族的一员
Name was ruined.
名声都败坏了
Was nothing he could do about it.
他也无能为力
Go get some dinner, little brother.
下去吃饭吧 小弟
Few things I love more than a clear, cool night --
比月朗星稀的夜晚更讨我喜欢的是
sitting out here with my girls.
和我的闺蜜们一起坐在这里
We should have life group outside every week.
我们该每周举♥行♥一次"生命会"的
Amen to that.
阿门
As long as there's red wine.
只要有红酒
Right? And no kids.
没错 也不要有小孩
What about you, Tawney? What do you think?
你觉得呢 托妮 你怎么想
You've been awfully quiet tonight.
你今天晚上安静得吓人
I think God reveals himself in nature,
我觉得上帝在自然中揭示自己
and it's beautiful.
这很奇妙
Well, that's a pretty thought.
这个想法很棒
Thomas Aquinas said that, not me.
那是托马斯?阿奎那说的 不是我
I didn't know you read Aquinas.
我不知道你居然会读阿奎那
Didn't know anybody read Aquinas.
我不知道居然有人会读阿奎那
Look at you, smarty pants.
瞧瞧你 自作聪明的家伙
I'm just learning, really.
我只是在学习而已
A friend told me about him.
一个朋友介绍的
Ooh. Smart friend.
你这朋友真睿智
My brother-in-law, actually.
应该说是 我丈夫的哥哥
I'm sorry, Tawney, I got to say something.
抱歉 托妮 有些话我必须说
I've been waiting for the right moment
我一直在等合适的时机
or the right...mood
或是合适的...心情
or...the right whatever, but it just ain't coming.
或是...随便什么合适的 但什么都没有
I judged him back then,
我以前会批判他
and I've been judging him all these years.
这么多年来 我一直都在批判他
And then he got out and you brought him to the jubilee
然后他出狱了 你带他去了周♥年♥庆♥
and it made me have to face a lot of that --
这让我不得不去面对很多事情
That judgment -- how kind you were to him,
那些批判 你对他那么好
how selfless,
你那么无私
how you loved him like Jesus would.
你就像上帝那样爱他
Uh, I don't know about that. I...
我不知道 我...
It's true.
是真的
All these years, you know,
这么多年来
I-I thought he did all those terrible things.
我一直以为那些罪行都是他犯下的
I guess maybe a part of me still does.
我想也许还有一小部分的我仍旧这么认为
But even if he did, who am I to judge?
但即使是他做的 我又有什么资格去批判呢
'Cause the truth is, I don't even know him.
因为说实话 我都不了解他
Sometimes I wonder if we can truly know anyone completely,
有时我会想 我们能不能完全了解一个人
even ourselves.
即使是我们自己
But thank you, Kate.
但还是谢谢你 凯特
That's brave to say that.
说出这些话的你很勇敢
Walk with God or walk in fear, right?
与上帝同行或与恐惧同行嘛
Easier said than done. I know. But I'm trying.
说起来容易做起来难 我知道 但我会努力
Aren't we all?
我们不都是吗
You didn't answer your phone.
你没接电♥话♥
I had the ringer turned off.
我把铃♥声♥关掉了
I called like seven times.
我打了七通电♥话♥
Seven? Really?
七通 真的吗
Why didn't you just call the office phone?
你为什么不打办公室的电♥话♥
Well, why do you have your ringer off?
你为什么把铃♥声♥关掉
I was just trying to focus.
我想集中注意力做事
I-I didn't know you'd be calling.
我不知道你会打电♥话♥来
I just -- I thought you might be hungry.
我只是...想你可能会饿
Oh, that lasagna filled me up pretty good at dad's.
在爸爸家吃的千层饼还挺饱肚子的
I-I'll just put this on your desk.
那我放你桌上好了
Oh, okay. I-I-I got that.
好吧 我来就好了
Thanks, babe.
谢谢啦 宝贝
So, how's life group?
你们的"生命会"怎么样
Oh. Fine. Fine.
挺好的 不错
That's good. That's good. That's good.
那就好 那就好 那就好
A-are you coming home soon?
你一会儿要回家吗
I-I don't know.
我...我不知道
I got all this rim stuff figured out.
我得把轮辋的事都搞清楚
I might just end up staying here and crashing here on the couch,
可能最后就留在这里在沙发上将就一下了
you know...if that's okay.
如果你同意的话
Well, won't -- won't you be all wrinkly in the morning
如果你这么做的话 早上醒来
if you do that?
衣服不会很皱吗
I brought a change of clothes.
我带了换洗的衣服
You brought a what?
你带了什么
You know, just in case.
以防万一嘛
Were you planning on staying here when you left the house?
你出门的时候就打算好要在这里睡了吗
I didn't plan on it.
我没这么打算
Uh, but, I mean, I -- it was just in case.
不过 这只是...只是以防万一
In case what?
以防什么万一
In case I got tied up, Tawney, like I am.
万一我很忙 托妮 像我现在这样
I mean, this is a big deal I'm trying to put together.
我想拟定的是一桩大生意
But it's a 10-minute drive home.
但开车回去就十分钟而已
You want me to come home?
你希望我回家吗
That's fine. Let's come home.
好吧 那我们就回家
I'll drop everything and come home right now.
我马上丢下手头的事回家
No, I-I don't want you to come home
不 你不想回家的话
unless you want to come home.
我不想逼你
Well, of course I want to come home, Tawney!
我当然想回家了 托妮
I'd love nothing more than to stay at home all damn day.
能一整天待在家里 我想得不能再想了
You didn't want me to work, Ted.
是你不让我出去工作的 泰德
I'm not talking about you.
我没在说你
That was your idea.
那是你的主意
I mean in general.
我是说一般
Tawney, staying home in general.
托妮 一般要待在家里
This is the biggest thing I've ever tried to do work-wise,
这是我事业上迄今为止想做的最大的事
all right, so I'm a little stressed out.
所以我有些焦虑
And dad -- he's so dadgum entrenched in his ways.
而爸爸 他很固执地坚持自己的经营方式
You know, it makes me feel like I'm trapped.
让我觉得自己举步维艰
I just want to scream.
我只想大叫
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表