剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
You're a vulture,
你就像只秃鹰
preying on people, feasting on their misery.
鱼肉他人 享受人们的痛苦
Little dramatic for a tire salesman, isn't it, Ted?
你一个卖♥♥轮胎的 说话真是生动 泰德
Don't ever contact me or my family again.
不要再联♥系♥我或者我的家人了
This is a private matter.
这是件私事
It'll be handled within the family.
我们会在家庭内部解决
You want to talk predator and prey?
你想谈谈捕食者和猎物吗
'Cause you got both under one roof, your roof.
因为他们俩可同在你的屋檐下
Look, Ted...
听着 泰德
I'm a politician.
我是个政客
I never claimed otherwise.
一直就是
And having a case I prosecuted,
霍顿的案子是我起诉的
a case as conspicuous and sensational
这案子万众关注 耸人听闻
as Holden's vacated
结果却被撤销了
is politically damaging to me.
这威胁到我的政♥治♥未来
I don't deny it, nor do I apologize for being sensitive to it.
我并不否认 也不会因为我的执着而道歉
But beyond the less pure motives I may harbor...
但是除了我那些不纯动机之外
beyond my ego, my legacy even,
除了我的自尊心 我的声誉
in my heart of hearts,
在我内心深处
I believe Daniel Holden killed that girl.
我相信是丹尼尔·霍顿杀了那个女孩儿
I believe it as strongly now as I did 20 years ago.
我坚信如此 正如二十年前一样
And I also have to believe, Ted,
我同样也相信 泰德
that somewhere in your heart of hearts,
在你内心深处某个地方
you've at least entertained that notion.
你也曾有过这样的想法
You can't just brush that off, Ted,
你不能就这样置之不理 泰德
or hope that it will just somehow go away.
或者希望这件事会被淡忘
Don't call me again.
不要再给我打电♥话♥
I brought you some more music, Daniel.
我给你带了些音乐 丹尼尔
No.
不要
I said, "No."
我说了不要
I don't want to listen!
我不想听
Sorry, Daniel.
抱歉 丹尼尔
You are, yes.
你确实该道歉
I brought you a letter.
我给你带来一封信
Just a random letter?
只是随便一封信吗
Charlie, I don't see the point in that.
查理 我不知道这有什么意义
It's from your sister.
是你妹妹写的
My sister wrote you a letter? She's an atheist, Charlie.
我妹妹给你写信 她是无神论者 查理
It's not for me, Daniel.
不是写给我的 丹尼尔
You know, the last three times she's come to visit,
你记得吧 她最后三次过来探监的时候
you made her sit in that cold, gray visiting room,
你让她坐在那个又冷又阴暗的探监室里
phone in her hand, waiting for a brother that never shows.
她手里拿着电♥话♥ 等着永远不会现身的哥哥
I'm a ghost, Charlie.
我是个幽灵 查理
The sooner they learn that, the better off they'll be.
他们越早认清这点 就越好过些
Or the better off you'll be?
还是你会好过些
I changed my mind. Play some goddamn music.
我改变主意了 给我放那什么鬼音乐吧
No, I'd rather talk. We hardly do any of that.
不 我更想聊聊天 我们几乎没聊过
For good reason.
显然如此
What are you afraid of, Daniel?
你害怕什么呢 丹尼尔
"Dearest Daniel... Don't.
亲爱的丹尼尔 别念
...I thought for once I'd write you a letter
我曾想给你写封信
that wasn't about your case.
说些和你案子无关的事情
Charlie. Or about justice row,
查理 和司法部门无关的
"or the appeals process in Georgia,
或者是佐治亚州的申诉程序
or about any of that legal crap.
或者任何有关法律的破玩意儿
I'm sure you're quite tired of that by now.
我想你一定已经烦透了
I thought maybe I'd write you a letter
我想也许应该给你写封信
as if you were just... my brother.
单纯地把你当作...我的哥哥
Which you are.
你就是我哥哥
Not my brother on death row.
不是那个死刑犯哥哥
That is not who you are, Daniel.
你不是那样的人 丹尼尔
I hope you know that, and I hope you believe it.
我希望你知道并相信这点
I love you, Daniel,
我爱你 丹尼尔
even if you never speak to me again.
即便你再也没跟我说过话
I love you, always and forever.
我爱你 一如既往 直到永远
Your sister... Amantha."
你的妹妹 阿曼莎
I have to be honest with you, Charlie Chaplain.
我得向你坦白 查理牧师
Yeah?
怎么
I thought you'd be funnier.
我本以为你会很风趣
Thank you, Miss Becky.
谢谢 贝姬小姐
You turd.
你个混♥蛋♥
I just wanted to see your home away from home.
我只是想看看你工作的地方
It's, uh, well-lit.
这里...挺亮的
Jon told me that your shift ends soon.
乔恩跟我说你轮班快结束了
Did he, now?
他刚跟你说的吗
Time for a chat afterwards?
有空聊聊吗
The entire state of Georgia?
整个佐治亚州吗
Apparently that's unconstitutional,
那显然是违宪的
so they banish you
所以除了一个县
from every county in the state except one.
其余地方都会驱逐你
Which one?
哪一个
Echols.
埃科尔
Never heard of it.
从没听说过
It's not convenient.
那里比较偏远
Of course it isn't.
那是当然
So...what about Christmas?
那圣诞节呢
Or birthdays?
还有生日
Will they let you visit?
他们让你到别的地方拜访吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do.
不 你知道
You still think this is a game, Daniel?
丹尼尔 你还觉得这是个游戏吗
You still think you can play the system?
你还认为自己能掌控一切吗
Because this is what it looks like when you do.
因为你每次这么想 都是这幅嘴脸
You will never set foot in our house again.
你再也不能进我们家门
You will never sleep in your bed
你再也不会躺在自己的床上睡觉
or eat at our table
坐在我们的餐桌边吃饭
or help mom fix that damn kitchen.
或者帮妈妈修理那该死的厨房♥
I want to know that you understand that.
我想知道你明白这些
That you comprehend the fullness of what that means.
你完全理解了那意味着什么
I certainly do.
我当然理解
Then why in the hell would you still want to do this?
那你为什么还他妈的想这样做
Name one person, Amantha -- just one --
你随便说个人 阿曼莎 一个就好
whose life is better since I've been out.
说一个我出来之后 生活更幸福的人
Name one person who's happier.
说一个活得更快乐的人
We are happier because you're out.
你出来之后 我们都更快乐
Bullshit answer. Name one.
放屁 你说出个人来
Just because things are complicated
事情很复杂
doesn't mean that you give up, that you...
不意味着你就要放弃 你...
run away and leave us all behind.
就要逃跑 把我们全丢在身后
I haven't made my decision yet, Amantha.
我还没决定 阿曼莎
I just... I wanted you to know.
我只是 我只是想让你知道
Have you told mom yet?
你告诉妈妈了吗
No.
没有
You have to tell her.
你得告诉她
I know.
我知道
And you have to look her in the eyes when you say it.
对她说的时候你得看着她的眼睛
I want you to see her heart break.
我想让你看见她心碎的样子
Can I talk to you?
能跟你聊聊吗
Come on in.
进来吧
I haven't done much reading lately
我最近没怎么看书
with all that's been going on.
最近事情这么多
I thought I'd try to get a few chapters in.
我想我得试着读几章
Yeah, I...
是啊 我...
I haven't read anything since I've gotten out.
我出来之后 就没读过什么东西
Well, you'll get back into it.
你可以重新开始读啊
It's been nice having you home the last couple of days.
你回来的这几天 真的很好
I always sleep better when you are.
你在家 我总是睡得更香
Not that I need you here every night or anything.
我不是要你每晚都住这里什么的
I sleep better here, too.
我在这里也睡得更香
I've been thinking about time.
我一直在考虑时间
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表