剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
All I know is revolution ain't never been fomented
我只知道革命从来都不是
by poor people sitting on their ass in tents.
那些只能住帐篷的可怜人发起的
The Russian revolution was started by peasants.
俄♥国♥革命就是农民起义来的
Peasants, huh?
农民
I don't know if they lived in tents, though.
虽然我不知道他们住的是不是帐篷
Tolstoy here talking about
"托尔斯泰大♥师♥"说起俄♥国♥革命
the Russian revolution like he was there.
就好像他亲身经历过一样
You're gonna need this, friend.
你会想喝点的 朋友
I know you?
我们见过吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
You sure?
你确定吗
Leave him alone, Lionel.
别管他了 兰诺
Dude looks familiar.
他看起来好眼熟
Enjoy your night.
派对愉快
Yeah, that's my buddy Daniel with a "D"!
名字拼写中有D的丹尼尔来了
Give me a hand with this thing. Grab the end of it.
帮我个忙 抓住那头
Grab it.
抓紧
I got it from an old queen in Ansley Park,
这是一个老人在安斯利公园给我的
and it was not easy to talk him out of.
怎么劝都劝不住
Right in there.
进来
Set it down right there. Thank you.
就放那 谢谢
Little squirrely one with a rattail giving you shit?
绑马尾辫的怪人欺负你啦
It's okay.
没关系的
Oh, brother, please.
哥们儿 拜托
Lionel gets here two hours early
兰诺比你早到两个小时
just to claim a spot on that old chair.
就是为了占那把旧椅子
He ain't got nothing else,
他也没什么特别的
except a two-inch pee-pee.
除了有个两英寸的小♥弟♥弟♥
Let me get us a shot of something.
我去弄杯喝的
Hey, hey, now.
等等
Hold on, now, runaway train. Where you headed?
站住 "逃亡列车" 你要去哪
Home. I --
回家 我
Not allowed. Not yet.
那可不行 怎么能这么早就走
You came here for a reason.
你不是无缘无故就来了吧
You best ride that out.
总不能空手而归
What if I don't know the reason?
如果我根本不知道是什么缘故呢
Well, reason's known, yet also for you to discover.
总会有缘由 但需要你去发现
I don't know what that means.
我也不知道这句话什么意思
But here, hook this around your belt loop.
给你 把这个系在皮带上
For the next hour,
接下来的一小时
you and me gonna stay tethered,
我们要拴在一条绳上
remain in a radius of each other,
形影不离
like orbiting planets.
就像围绕恒星运转的行星一样
I-I don't think so.
还是算了
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么呢
I'd just prefer not to be...
我只是不喜欢
tied to anything.
被绑住
You may have a point there.
有道理
Okay, we'll, uh, make the radius implied.
那就弄个隐形轨道半径吧
Implied? Yes.
隐形的 没错
Implied radius. No cord.
隐形半径 不用绳子了
One hour. I'll just set the kitchen timer.
就一小时 我把厨房♥的闹钟定好
For that hour...
这一小时里
here is your great mandate
这是来自伟大的
from the mouth of the great Lezley,
懂的事很多的
who knows not a hell of a lot --
莱斯利的命令
act as if.
假装一下
As if what?
假装什么
As if you belong here, Daniel, with us,
假装属于这里 丹尼尔 跟我们一样
your fellow travelers.
跟其他乘客一样
Come on, buddy. You come this far.
来吧 哥们儿 你来都来了
I suppose I could have a beer.
我想我可以喝几杯啤酒
Do some yelling.
大喊几声
Stand up.
起立
Stand up.
起立
Wrap this around him.
绑在他身上
What?
什么
Just do it, Cindy.
照做就是了 辛迪
No, I don't think that this is a --
我觉得这样不...
Clearly, the implied radius was not sufficient.
很明显 隐形绳子没有用
Crept off when I weren't looking.
我一眼没看住它就没用了
Cindy, would you be so kind
辛迪 能不能请你
as to get us a refill? Get your own, Lezley.
给我们倒杯酒 自己倒 莱斯利
We're kind of in the middle of something important here.
我们现在有重要的事
You're weird.
你真奇怪
Buddy, you ain't acting as if.
哥们儿 你没有好好装哦
Uh, yeah.
是啊
It's harder than it looks, ain't it?
没有想象的那么简单吧
Exceedingly.
确实
How you ever gonna get where you need to go
如果你整天都自己一个人坐着
sitting off by yourself all the time?
又怎么能找到属于自己的地方呢
What makes you think I want to go anywhere?
你怎么知道我需要离开呢
Ain't you done enough of that in your life?
你难道还没逃避够吗
Where did that get you?
逃避的结果又如何呢
Well, unfortunately, here.
结果是来了这里
You ever read "Siddhartha"?
你读过《流浪者之歌♥》吗
In my spare time.
闲的时候读过
He reach enlightenment by being apart from the world?
他就是从逃避世界中开悟的吗
Um, no.
不是
That is correct. He did not.
没错 他不是
He proffered you got to be in the world.
他让你去接触世界
Got to get dirty,
去体验探索
rub elbows and shit.
交际一下什么的
Look, any man reads a newspaper knows
所有读新闻的都知道
Daniel with a "D" Holden's overdue a little excess,
丹尼尔·霍顿一度放肆
a little indulgence of the senses.
恣意妄为
Some late-night, low-light
在午夜微光下
intermingling and intertangling.
纠结缠绵
I hope you're suggesting girls.
我希望你指的是跟女人
Half of which at this party want to sleep with you.
这派对上的一半女孩都想和你睡
The other half are afraid of you,
另一半只是有点怕你
and half of them still want to sleep with you.
但这一半的一半依旧想和你睡
It ain't even about luck at this point.
这和运气没关系
And that's how you reach enlightenment?
你就是这样开悟的吗
Who gives a shit? Come on, buddy.
谁在乎啊 拜托 哥们儿
It's time to join the human race,
该回到人类生活中来了
in all its permutations.
不管以何种方式
Anchors aweigh, Danny boy.
起锚啦 小丹尼
For later on.
待会儿用的
Are they shrooms?
死神蘑菇吗
Back to the source.
死神蘑菇的起源
What's your game, Lezley?
你到底想干嘛 莱斯利
You already know what to do, Daniel.
你已经知道该怎么做了 丹尼尔
Just got to remember it.
千万别忘了
Take in everything, Daniel.
接受一切吧 丹尼尔
Everything.
接受一切
Pull.
扔吧
What's next?
下一个是什么
Spin doctors.
爵士乐
Great!
棒
Pull.
扔吧
Your turn, buddy.
该你了 哥们儿
No.
不了
You got to act as if, son.
你得装的像样点 孩子
As if I know how to shoot a gun?
假装我会用枪吗
The danger's what makes it fun.
危险就是乐趣
Come on, Dan.
来吧 丹
Do the world a favor.
帮个忙
Blow old Michael Bolton off to bloody hell, won't you?
把迈克尔·波顿炸上天吧[该专辑歌♥手]
Daniel!
丹尼尔
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表